[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Almost out from retroactive jealousy but there is one more thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.jpg (37KB, 497x284px)
unnamed.jpg
37KB, 497x284px
Hi happy new year, RJ hit me like a train after I had "the talk" with my girlfriend about past relationship (she only got one relationship during 6 month at highschool, not a big deal you may say but you know what it is).

After 2 month of struggling with that condition i started to read 2 book about RJ and they helped me a lot (Retroactive Jealousy: Finally, I'm Out by Joshua Fletcher; Overcoming retraoctive jealousy by Zachary Stockill)

After 5 month of works I think I'm almost out from that s**t but something keeps me in it even if I'm much more better than some month ago.

My girlfriend lose her virginity with her "first boyfriend" even if it was to do like everybody an I understand it at 20 years old you want to experience sex. After all the works I have done like mindfulness, re-adjusting thoughts, obeserving the thoughts for what they really are forgiveness for her and myself etc... I can now observe the thoughts (if I have some) and feel nothing. But the last thing which keep me in is that she gave her virginity to her ex and without speaking about intrusive thoughts or something else I now that THIS HAPPENED and that's what is keeping me in.

Does any one have any suggestions ? How to get over that and finally beat that retroactive jealousy.

Sorry for my bad english.
Wish you the best
>>
>>17936328
...so wait. Youre jelious because along the line your significant other just so happened to have sex? And thats it? Not that she jumped on dicks like pogo sticks or done super nasty hardcore shit with someone else, youre just bothered by the idea that yours is not the first dick she had?
>>
>>17936436

Makes sense as to why he wants to get rid of the feeling.

He probably thinks that to himself every now and then.
>>
>>17936488
Then he needs some more help than a self help book will get him.
>>
>>17936436
Do you even know what retroactive jealousy is ?
>>
>>17936436
Man retroactive jealousy is f**king hard and playing with feelings like s**t you don't seems to know what is it
>>
>>17936328
>Retroactive Jealousy
Not much you can do at this point homedog. At a certain point in life pretty much everyone will have had sex. It's good that you've taken some steps to help, but ultimately you have to truly internalize and accept the information. There's no magic bullet. If you are really looking to get over this hump, try and focus on the things that she's doing with you. If you're so focused on sex, maybe try some things that you know she didn't do with him, etc, so that you can be her "first" in other ways.
>>
>>17936617
I dont need to "understand" it. It sounds like the same shit as depression in which "nobody" understands it and nothing will help other than fuckin pills.

>>17936622
Someone telling me i just dont understand who also censors themselves cause those words are naughty. Its sunday shouldnt you be at church?

I can see if someone is alittle aprehensive to the fact that their lover used to be all over the damn place but now just for some reason settled on you, for the lack of a better term. But the fact that your lover is "deflowered" means you need to stay in a compound.
>>
>>17936328
You shouldn't ask advice here for a such serious problem that is retroactive jealousy, 4chan is full of virgin boy ready to jump on a trash bag
>>17936658
I would say you'r 17 years old max to say things like this
>>
>>17936328
Congratulations on the progress.Just try to make sure you're not interacting with the obsessions and you should get through this eventually. That was one of my issues with Stockhill's book. While there is some great advice, the fact that he asks you to challenge your thoughts, say mantras, etc are basically all compulsions. His methods will help you cope for sure, but I'm not convinced it'll help you beat it.
>>
>>17936709
And what kind of advise by youre measure should be asked here? Lord knows we should only post "how do i talk to grils" threads.
>>
Because she is'n virgin ? wtf virginity mean nothing man and like you said focus on the present moment.
I think your girlfriend don't even thinking about her"ex" one times he only exist in your mind
Whatever I wish you the best to
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.