[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend won't put out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

I've been in a relationship with this girl for 3 months now. I really like her and we love spending a lot of time together. We have a lot in common and never argue. Basically, on the emotional side of things the relationship is just great.

We also cuddle a lot for long times, give each other many kisses and hugs, say nice things etc. We started doing that almost immediately after we started dating.

However, I just cannot seem to get past that. Everytime we kiss, she pulls back / starts talking / starts another activity / goes home, after a couple of minutes. I never had a a makeout session with her longer than 5 minutes. When (literally) sleeping together, she either says straight away she's going to sleep or she just ignores my advances.

For me the physical part of a relationship is very important also and I am getting very frustated by this, I have needs too.

What should I do? I feel like the best/obvious answer is to just talk to her about it, however I just cannot see how that can make things better. Even if she wants to go further after me talking to her about it, won't it just feel incredibly forced then? I feel like she will just be doing it because I asked and might actually not want to do it herself.
>>
Just "rape" her
>>
>>17936309
Talk to her and understand why she acts like this. Work out a solution that can make both of you happy.
Don't pressure her into fucking, obviously. Just see if sex is something she wants, or how long she needs to wait before feeling ready for sex.

I don't want to fuck for the first months of a relationship because I don't have interest in sex without emotional intimacy, maybe she is the same.
>>
>>17936322
FOAD
>>
>>17936309
>I feel like the best/obvious answer is to just talk to her about i

and if she still says no then what ?

is she religious ? maybe she just doesnt want to put out until she really likes you or gets married
>>
>>17936369
She's not religious, but I think she might be a virgin. She's 22 and only had one relationship before, in high school.

If she says no I do not know if it can work out. I don't think I will be happy without sex (or the prospect of it in the near future) at all.
>>
Unexperienced girls are kinda afraid of getting horny in my experience. My current gf humped my leg a lot before we were oficial, and even after she'd quickly remove her hand after touching my dick. The first time I gave her oral she asked me to stop because her heart was racing and she was out of breath, but it was just a very strong orgasm comming. She had orgasms before just not that intense.

So the next time you make out, when she stopa ask nicely why she's doing it every time, what is she feeling, and so on. She might be getting scared because of her wetness (a friend of mine had a virgin wet her pants to the point it made a spot), heart racing, warm pussy or something like that.
>>
>>17936309
she knows the only thing a young guy wants is pussy and soon as you hit it you'll either dump her or start treating her like shit because of sexual jealously.

You want quick pussy I suggest one of the easy girls, there are plenty of them but they also fuck other guys
>>
File: 1481166613845.gif (1MB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1481166613845.gif
1MB, 180x200px
>>17936309
3 months is a really short time to start expecting sex. I've been with my GF 3 years, we waited 5 months before we did it.

You have to establish a deep relationship with her before anything like that is going to happen, and that takes time, a lot of it.

If you're just in relationships for sex, something long term isn't for you, try tinder or FWB if you can find someone willing.
>>
>>17936309
Walk away man. Women like these are insane with their own set of unrealistic and unreasonable attitudes about sex. At 22, the whole idealistic phase should be done with already. The fact that she is still well in that phase means she's not ready to be a reasonable adult. You are wasting your time jumping through hoops. No real self respecting guy would bother with this. However because you're here, i am to assume you're desperate to be with anyone willing to give you a chance or that you remotely have a chance with. Good luck, but like i said, waste of time, walk away.
>>
>>17936449
>>17936463

Not everyone is young and slow like you
>>
>>17936463
That was because you guys were prob underage or very young. At 20s, sex is within first 3 dates. No sense wasting time investing.
>>
>>17936480
proves my point, you are only in it for the pussy and the girl knows or suspects. if you want quick pussy then take off
>>
>>17936480
That's not true for everyone.
I was 24 when I started dating my boyfriend, he was 29 and we waited for 3-4 months.
>>
>>17936492
What a shitty opinion... why so much projection? Gave your pussy to someone who vanished huh?
>>
>>17936309
Sounds like she's a virgin. Don't pressure her, anon. If you're into her, talk to her so you can understand. Some gals really are worth the wait.
>>
File: 1474561754296.gif (515KB, 400x192px) Image search: [Google]
1474561754296.gif
515KB, 400x192px
>>17936477
No, but I'd say a vast majority of women will subscribe to the idea of forming a deep emotional connection before regular sex with a guy

>>17936480
we started at 17 and 18, so last year of highschool.

Sex within the first 3 dates? That sounds kind of shallow anon, I'm not gonna lie.
It may just be me, but I don't believe in pointless sex, it's just not fulfilling to me.
>>
>>17936507
You sound like a functional adult. People these days just sleep around.
>>
>>17936501
yes and most of my friends it happened to as well
>>
File: 36497_dark_souls.jpg (637KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
36497_dark_souls.jpg
637KB, 1920x1080px
>>17936505
>Some gals really are worth the wait
This honestly.

Easy girls are great for a week, but then you'll eventually find out they're nuts, hence why they're sleeping around with random guys every week.
>>
>>17936309
Jesus Christ 3 months?

I have never waited long then 2 weeks to fuck a woman, and she was a preachers daughter. It's usually the 3rd date

Move on, Any woman who holds out sex for 3 months is going to be an emotional headache for you
>>
>>17936518
This could not be more true.
>>
>>17936531
>He gets into relationships with whores and not just pumping and dumping them
topkek
>>
File: 1455256528549.png (137KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1455256528549.png
137KB, 300x300px
>>17936513
>You sound like a functional adult
I try.

I can see why people like sex all the time, but is it worth all of the jealousy and shallow hook ups? Honestly, I think that just ruins sex, it's not good if all you're getting is physical pleasure .
>>
File: 1483886502251.jpg (119KB, 547x759px) Image search: [Google]
1483886502251.jpg
119KB, 547x759px
>>17936537
I've only dated one girl actually, and we're still together.

She's the honest church going type, very smart, very sophisticated. She's no whore, that I can guarantee you, but what she doesn't always give physically she makes up for emotionally. That's what counts in the end, that you're both there for one another through thick and thin.
>>
File: 1455717445936.png (32KB, 207x252px) Image search: [Google]
1455717445936.png
32KB, 207x252px
>>17936519
>Any woman who holds out sex for 3 months is going to be an emotional headache for you
The girl that gives it out so easily will take you on a much loopier emotional roller coaster, if she gave in to you so quickly, what makes you think she's not doing some window shopping for other men?

if your only connection is sex, god help you because you're easily replaceable. Once the new guy shine wears out, so will the relationship.

Let's be honest with one another on this as well: all women give you an emotional headache of varying degrees, it just depends how good you are playing passive aggressive soft ball.
>>
>>17936507
The age you started has a role in thinking like that. I took two months to fuck my first gf at 18 too.

But usually at a later age after a few relationships you kinda see sex differently. I'm not the manwhore type too, the times I did a straight up one night stand sucked. But I also had great sex with girls I talked online and fucked on the second date.

>>17936516

Yeah I'm sorry that you had bad experiences, it happens to lots of girls. But there are guys that want sex "fast" (which isn't the case of three months) and will still value you after that. I don't advocate for sex in the first date, but three months after being officially dating is overdoing it by a lot.
>>
File: 1475246111509.gif (263KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
1475246111509.gif
263KB, 480x479px
>>17936569
Referring to >>17936538, i can see why people like it, but the headaches you get after just aren't appealing in my eyes. Also, we waited 5 months, not 2 ;)

Some people really enjoy the player lifestyle on both sides, more power to them.
>>
>>17936591
>Some people really enjoy the player lifestyle on both sides, more power to them.
Those are narcissistic people, I have a Chad friend who dated the most perfect girl you could ask for, but he constantly cheated on her because he wanted to be sure that he was still hot shit, hook ups for some people are nothing but self-validation.
>>
>>17936309
Only wait for virgins that long. Ask her if she's a virgin if you don't know.

Dump her otherwise. Lest you have no other options.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.