[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 6547.jpg (32KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
6547.jpg
32KB, 500x371px
So long story short, I met a girl that I think is pretty cool and I really want to get to know her better. I currently have a fiancee and I'm not sure how to approach the girl to be friends. She doesn't live nearby and I have her on social media. Any advice would be appreciated
>>
>>17936287
Not OP but i am also interested in this since i am married.

I think the most normal approach you could take is to text a simple hey, how are you doing? and lead a conversation from there.
Ofc you could try to find random excuses for yourself to write her with a reason you write with her but if you just talk to her in a casual way then she will not be creeped out (unless you are already friends with her for years on social media and haven't had contact recently) aaand she will know that you actually just wanna chat and don't want something.
My question would be, how do you make friends with cute girls intentionally without making your soon to be spouse suspicious?
>>
>>17936287

Ask yourself first, how deep does your interest run?
If you're becoming attracted to her and you still intend to be married, becoming friends with another "interesting girl" might be a bad idea.

Picture this,
You end up getting close to her and then u begin to fantasize (but u keep that part to yourself).
Your wife will be uncomfortable with the relationship so you will begin to fight.
Then u go to your "interesting friend" to complain about fights with the wife. See where this is going? You might end up having an affair because you were feeling emotionally vulnerable around a woman besides your wife.

If you're becoming attracted to someone else you might need to call of the marraige so you don't waste time and end up hurting the fiance even more.
>>
>>17936329

If you're wanting to be friends with cute girls then you're obviously not satisfied with the wife. She would become suspicious either way. You probably wouldn't enjoy her hanging out with other attractive guys right?
>>
>>17936287
Do you and your fiancee do anything with other people? Invite the girl along to one of those things. Say "a bunch of us are doing whatever whatever whatever, want to come"?
>>
>>17936373
cute as in personality, i don't want a giant goth druggie as a friend.
>>
>>17936373
I'm in my 30s and posts like these make me realize how much older I am than most of you.

There's nothing wrong with wanting a platonic friendship with someone of the opposite sex. Hell, there's not even anything wrong if he has a crush on her. It happens. You can be committed to someone else and not act on this shit.
>>
File: sexedgen.png (112KB, 380x317px) Image search: [Google]
sexedgen.png
112KB, 380x317px
>>17936287
Have you tried smoking pot and jacking off thinking about her?
>>
>>17936402

Well shit, you hadn't specified before. Giant goth druggie isn't what comes to mind when a guy says "cute girls".

Basically all i meant is that you have to be sure the girls you make friends with aren't girls you would become physically attracted to because it will put a hamper on any marraige. Every time you have disagreements, the grass will look greener and greener till you end up doing something stupid.

Unless she's very insecure, wife prob won't mind u hangin out with a gothy ham planet so long as it's not without her most of the time
>>
>>17936404

You can, because you're already mature but alot of younger people can't handle these situations properly.
I'm asking him to gauge how much he wants to know her and why.
If he's already really into this girl it might cause problems for them.
>>
>>17936398
She's in town visiting for a few weeks, doesn't live around here.
>>
>>17936402
>giant goth druggie
whew

those are the worst

feminist, anime lover vampires
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.