[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking Tinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: collection of useable stuff.jpg (1MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
collection of useable stuff.jpg
1MB, 5184x3456px
Im searching for advice on which of these shitty pictures would look best for a tinder profile, or how I can create a good main picture for myself. Im skelly, very pale and my skin isnt the best.
>>
>>17936198
Ditch e and c. U dontlook too bad m8, don t overthink things
>>
>>17936198
ditch e and h, increase the brightness of c and put b or g as main, crop out your friend

you should show body as well 3bh as well as being /fit/ so you can have non-fine vapid whore pussy like you want
>>
>>17936198
either A or G
>>
File: rewrwerwer.jpg (1MB, 5184x2835px)
rewrwerwer.jpg
1MB, 5184x2835px
Here is some more stuff. I couldnt upload it earlier, because it said that I have a connection error (?).
>>17936240
>>17936248
Yeah cropping out my aunt is a given on that one.
Im actually going to the gym since a month, but it will take some time to show. I think you can see my body well enough on those pics to get a sense of my skellyness, right?
Thanks for the advice anyways!
>>17936317
I'll consider it :)
>>
>>17936333
If A, be sure to crop it so that you're in the center.
>>
>>17936333
Use F, A, L, and toss in either J or M. A and L are great pictures but you don't show any teeth in them and that's my main concern. If you use F first (which is a great picture btw) then it establishes that yes, your teeth are fine you just don't always show it when you smile.
>>
I fixed up that one picture, does this look acceptable?
>>17936341
Yeah thats a good idea, will do that!
>>17936350
Arent J and M very different pictures? I do like the goofyness of M, so Im considering it as that one funny picture that is universally allowed. Youre completely right about the smile , I never thought about it that way!
>>
>>17936409
Yeah they are, but you should have something that either shows humor or something else involving you other than "this is what I look like". Both of the pictures have downsides but it's up to you to post the one that's most reflective of your personality.

Also you didn't need to crop out the lady in this picture, and desu I don't think you should.
>>
>>17936198
you look like a gay twink
>>
>>17936577
Hmm I think cropping out my aunt was the right choice, I love that lady but she just doesnt luck good in the picture and its kinda distracting.
Youre right though, I should use atleast one picture involving some friends to show that Im not a (complete) weirdo, I'll probably just use I.
Thanks for the help anon, you rock!
>>17936582
In which ones do I look the least amount of gay twink though?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.