[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual Partner Issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (69KB, 604x402px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 604x402px
Just wandering what the mature/right approach is here.
I'm a young guy, had a "fling" with a transgirl I met through Grindr, decided the whole gay thing actually isn't for me and broke it off after seeing her once.
There was no meaning behind the meet up and we had no connection, she had added me on Facebook prior to meeting up, and then removed me afterwards.
This was 8 weeks ago, maybe more.

She lives maybe 6 blocks from me in a town of a couple hundred thousand, so I am fairly sure I won't run into her again, and if so, so what, right?

Thing is, it's now the middle of the night and she is requesting to be friends again, when she has my mobile number.

How would you guys/girls proceed? Keeping in mind I would be pretty destroyed if it got out that I even tried out the whole "gay" thing.
>>
>>17936148
Do what most girls do, and ignore this shit.

If you want to protect your reputation, change your privacy setting so people cant see your friends and out you. Also, you are stupid for not having a closet account in the first place.
>>
>>17936148
Just to outline it exactly, I am worried she wants an open connection to mess with me, as otherwise she could just text.
I understand this is a relatively personal thing because it requires character judgement of all parties involved, but I was more interested in if any of you felt this was normal or abnormal behaviour?
Personally I have never kept in contact with ex-partners, long or short term, nor had any desire to, so I see this as highly suspicious.
>>
Be nice be friends just let them know it's platonic say I was trying to experiment a little when I asked you out and I've found that I'm straight. That'd the end of it no big deal
>>
>>17936162
I already did that whole song and dancd when I broke it off though.
I just don't like being "friends" with ex-partners.
I don't like them as people, I'm a recluse.
>>
>>17936154
Yeh, the account would have been a gud idea desu.
I just felt people were mature enough that they would know where my boundaries are and not cross them, you know?
>>
>>17936196
It's the internet, did you really? Plus the whole lifestyle is all about smoke and mirror.
>>
>>17936231
I suppose.
I am not overly involved in the lifestyle, so I wouldn't know anything about it.

I just guessed that transwomen would act like women, and realise that if a guy isn't interested then antagonising him will be unlikely to bring him round.
Especially as I was very careful to lay out how I felt and why.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.