[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you care about people and find them interesting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1438734585370.jpg (35KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
1438734585370.jpg
35KB, 296x296px
how do you care about people and find them interesting?
>>
>>17935927
You ask them questions til they bring up something interesting.
>>
>>17935938
what questions? what's interesting?
>>
>>17935945
What's interesting to you? What do you like?
>>
>>17935945
Idk like "How are you?" and "What do you do?" People who have something to talk about want to talk about it.
>>
>>17935927
Doesn't matter what you ask or how you talk to them you have an attitude that you're the only person in the world and everyone else is just part of that world you're not in a video game stop thinking like you are and this problem will go away
>>
>>17935927
Hey op do you like pizza? Are you a pepperoni or mushroom kind of guy?

If you tell me you put pineapple on it, you get get the fuck off /adv/
>>
>>17935999
wikipedia articles, easily read litcrit, and shitposts
>>17936065
>Hey op do you like pizza?
sure
>Are you a pepperoni or mushroom kind of guy?
I prefer mushroom out of those two
>>17936016
how do I stop having an attitude I don't even know that I have?
>>
>>17936015
I've asked questions like that before.
>>
Basically listen to people and try to understand things from their point of view. Make a game out of it. When somebody is talking about something they're passionate about, show or feign interest, pay attention, and ask questions. Ask them why they're interested in the subject. Make inoffensive but mildly polarizing comments and gauge their reactions to build a rough map of their personality, until you know which things to say that will build rapport. In my personal experience, you'll come to empathize with them more.

This can be useful for entirely selfish reasons. For one, it becomes easier to build trust and friendships. Secondly, the things people are passionate about usually are interesting, and if you learn to enjoy it yourself your life becomes enriched. I've learned to appreciate history, cooking, firearms, and the outdoors, among other things, thanks to taking an interest in other people's 'boring' lives.
>>
one bump won't hurt I guess
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.