[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>depressed as fuck >no enjoyment in anything anymore >haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
>depressed as fuck
>no enjoyment in anything anymore
>haven't showered in over a month
>constantly just sleep
>under eating
>think about suicide as a good solution
I just wanna be happy again. What do I need to do to fix myself?
>>
>>17935208
what made you unhappy
>>
>>17935215
Not getting the dream job I wanted
Not getting this girl I had a crush on for months
Constantly getting in situations where I fuck up my own life
And just overall feeling stagnant and worthless
>>
>>17935224
you can still pursue your dream job maybe at a different place. what is your dream job?

girls.. bleh, plenty of fish etc. why do you want that one?

what bad situations you got yourself into? you haven't been homeless yet like me bruh
>>
Do things
>>
>>17935244
I wanna be in film production. Any aspect of it really. The job was great too. I'd be a supervisor making $15/hr plus bonuses and paid vacation.

Girl thing idk why is a factor. I never had this problem before but recently has continued to bother me.

And as for bad situations I got myself in 3 car accidents in the span of 2 months
>>
>>17935260
Ask her out bruh. Go to coffee.

A lot of friends in film, they got started in theater. You tried that yet?

Car accidents happen.. sure your insurance will be higher.. but don't sweat it man.
>>
>>17935265
I've thought about theater but acting was never my strong suite nor did I really care for theater production
>>
>>17935278
Didn't know you wanted to act. You can learn a lot from the production crews if you're looking to do work not on-stage man.
>>
>>17935284
That's true. I am just trying to find that discipline and motivation to get back to the old me that never worried about most of this shit and would carry on
>>
>>17935298
What changed? when did it change? did something happen
>>
>>17935310
>>17935310
Around October. I was doing an internship for my degree n film and was constantly going out to do media type coverage for events. Along with talking with many friends and going out with them. Once the guy from my internship stopped calling for work the other stuff started going away too.
>>
>>17935315
Not that guy you replied to but maybe being busy and such was what made you felt wanted and gave you purpose.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.