[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, I've formed a right-wing news-based entertainment channel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: CultureWarsPPic.png (492KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
CultureWarsPPic.png
492KB, 800x800px
Intended to be professional, informative and supremely biased. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC26Qpz-OMsyP-AbtlKd4chA
Discussion and constructive criticism desired. Stay around if interested.
>>
>>17935077
With that sort of name, I'll be honest, it will attract some very conservative people. So with that in mind you will have to cater to the demographic that is generally very conservative -- older white males. If you don't, you won't have much success with views, monetization, etc.

I like the look of the channel. Perhaps you could do some short commentary, opinions or maybe even short research to give arguments about specific topics, policies, forms of government. There is a lot to be said with politics, and you're just getting into it.
>>
News and entertainment are kind of mutually exclusive, don't you think?
>>
holy kek i hope youre (by youre i mean the person that actually made that) at least 40 op.
>>
>>17935109
absolutely not. They should be but they're not because people aren't interested in actual news.
>>
>>17935130
I disagree. Only people who are sick in the head are are entertained by news of wars, shootings and tragedies.
>>
>>17935135
entertainment doesn't have to be purely fun, people feel the need to get emotional about shit, which is why media pushes all those small irrelevant tragedies into the limelight. We love to get upset, it's not about informing ourselves.
>>
>>17935139
Actually, I think you'll find that entertainment involves amusement or enjoyment by definition. If you want to educate or inform people, that's great, but don't call it entertainment, because it's not.
>>
>>17935149
what's horror then?
>>
Another one?

We get it these shit doesn't get posted on mainstream media but you right wing nuts have been making a lot of channels lately.
>>
File: EtBAYB7HxB-2.png (50KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
EtBAYB7HxB-2.png
50KB, 300x250px
What I don't like is channels that just say the right wing perspective on news. I like channels that tackle big ideas or concepts you don't hear politicians talk about often. I like issues like fiat currency, foreign policy, the flaws of the public school system, the welfare state, the effects of religion as a social institution and other things like that (I'm libertarian, so many of these things are right up my alley).

I haven't completely watched your videos, but it seems like you just talk about what's going on. Talk about the pros and cons of Brexit or interesting stories you have of encounters with people if you want. Do what others aren't. If you want you can be another news channel and you might be alright. Just do what you enjoy. Personally, I enjoy philosophy and learning about the reasoning behind beliefs more than just the news, but I'll get to watching your stuff in a bit.
>>
Personally, I think hating on SJWs starts to get a bit old, but I guess we do need people like you to expose this to others. If your target audience is right wingers, they probably already don't like SJWs though. And to be fair, when the latest SJW viral video comes out, it actually can be really enjoyable to watch how ridiculous they are. Analysis videos of social justice stupidity is actually a good idea, though you certainly aren't the only person doing this.
>>
Personally, I find any source that overtly has a bias and only looks at one side of any given topic very boring, but if that's what you want, go for it. You might attract the audience you're hoping for.
>>
>>17935181
>waah i want my own special news channel
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.