[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do exes come back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Do exes come back?
>>
they do but then you reget it
>>
Sometimes. I hope mine does even though I know I'd be fucking stupid to take her back.
>>
Nope.
>>
>>17935062
Depends, who was incharge of the relationship, you or her? if it was equal you have no chance.
My ex comes back if i want her to most of the time because i was the one who was incharge in the relationship. She did what i told her etc.
>>
You don't want them to

Simple as that
>>
>>17935067
Fpbp.

I can tell you all about women. But just listen to this guy. Much easier.
>>
>>17935067
Why would I regret the love of my life coming back?
>>
>>17935107
>the love of my life
They're not.
>>
was she the one who dumped you? if so, she threw you away like you're expendable. you want her back after devaluing you like that? grow a spine op. you deserve someone who actually wants you.

and the exes that do come back, come back worse than ever. the relationship will never be the same or like it was back then. there's also a higher likelihood of her throwing you away twice or cheating on you.

to break up is a tough choice, but once the person made their decision, it's pretty clear where they stand and how much they actually value you.
>>
Yeah mine left me because apparently fucking other guys and going to drugged up parties was more important to her at that moment. It was either we become fwb or she doesn't want to be with me. It was hilarious at times how bad this was. So what's the respectful thing to do? Of course I left her.

Sure she will come back to me. I could unblock her, text her some sweet nothings right now, and her ass would be right back to where she was before... holding me and telling me "I'm the one."

But i'd rather die than live a fate like that. Honestly, she made me realize my life could be way worse, and it did become worse, until I finally let that bitch out of my life. I'm not perfect either. That's why we found each other in the first place.

But fuck that. I'm good.
>>
>>17935117
>denial
>>
>>17935062
Mine left two months ago.. I haven't talked to her in three weeks.. I pray every night she'll hve a breakdown and return to me :,(
>>
>>17935107
if you have left her, then there must be a good reason (unless you play stupid games). and that reason will hunt your relationship again.
this is the voice of the experience speaking
>>
Anon. Please respect yourself and move on.
>>
>>17935062
Absolutely. But it's always after something goes wrong with the next guy/girl they fuck
>>
>>17935107

>The love of your life

Nigga drop the hallmark greeting card bullshit
Theres no such thing

We're a bunch of apes on a ball of mud biologically predetermined to wander around fucking each other until we die so our genetics pass on

If you really like fucking one other person, but it doesnt work out, you can find another one. Thats the whole point of having a reproductive system that doesn't stop working after the first time you have sex
>>
>>17935062

you're better off without, even if they do.

90% of the time they don't, but you shouldn't even mess with that 10% it's not good.
>>
>>17935107

>t. melodramatic faggot

"WWWAUAHHH MUH GF BROKE UP WIT ME SHE WAS JTHE LOVE OFMY LIFE Even Tho i ONLY EVER HAD ONE GF"

stop complaining and get a new gf
>>
Sometimes they do, but it's not the same and it ends again anyway. I wouldn't recommend this OP. From personal experience. Move on, it's for the best. Good luck
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.