[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if my boyfriend has a degenerate family full of cheaters, can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1328895312162.jpg (36KB, 240x259px) Image search: [Google]
1328895312162.jpg
36KB, 240x259px
if my boyfriend has a degenerate family full of cheaters, can i trust him to be loyal?

he seems pretty honest, smart, sweet and hard-working. he often talks about marriage, and i've been thinking about it too.

the thing is i absolutely do not tolerate cheating of any nature, and i know for a fact that his brother went to a strip club before marrying his wife. i know he would try to get my bf into one too when his time comes. his brother is a forceful and aggressive guy by nature... like he doesn't take "no" for an answer.

what do?
>>
>>17935061
statistically speaking children of cheaters are more likely to cheat but this is a generality rather than a rule.
>>
You're assuming that just because his family is like that, he might be too. That's illogical and a huge sweeping blanketed fear. Everyone is unique and makes their own choices. My family is super conservative. By your logic, youd probably say I am too. Truth is, I'm not. I'm my own person. Your boyfriend is his own person. Give him a chance to be himself. If you can't trust him now to be who he says he is and to make his own decisions, then you've got deeper issues that don't have to do with him at all.
>>
Don't look at what happened outside of his control. Look at how he responds to it. Maybe he saw the hurt from up close and it made him all the more determined to honor marriage. If he shrugs and says something akin to "shit happens", run for the hills.

If you can't seriously discuss this with him like adults, your potential marriage was bound to fail anyway.
>>
My family has a lot of cheaters and I got fucked up as a kid when I walked in on my remarried dad and my mom hooking up when I was in 5th grade and my dad already had another kid. Now I hate infidelity, and consider it the ultimate relationship sin take that for what you will.
>>
>>17935061
>i know for a fact that his brother went to a strip club before marrying his wife

honey this is not cheating - remember - he can read the menu as long as he eats at home

otherwise you need to talk to him about this - you seem very concerned about cheating & that is valid for you, it can be very painful to get cucked
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.