[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My exgirlfriend still has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Lots of pictures of us up on facebook even though she dumped me... she hasn't added any dudes on facebook since we broke up and she's always liking these bullshit sad meme pages...

I'm pretty sure she's a cluster b personality.. a year and a half into our relationship she devalued the shit out of me til I couldn't take it and forced her hand to dump me by giving her an ultimatum....

Why does he keep these photos up... don't tell me she doesn't look at the I garuntee she does.
>>
>>17934934
You need to grow up and understand women are silly creatures when it's regarding to emotions. They are highly emotional so they do silly things men don't understand.

All she is doing is emotionally dealing with the breakup, she was emotionally attatched to you and her brain is trying to cope with it.

She doesn't want to actually be with you, it's just her brain playing emotional tricks on her, the only good advice for you is to forget about the broad. Go find another chick.

If any of my gfs breakup with me and want nothing to do with me i just forget about em, no point thinking about em.

ONLY REASON TO KEEP CONTACT is if you two want to have sex together.
>>
>>17934940
I miss the fuck out of her... she treated me so poorly towards the end of the relationship..

I heard borderlines tend to come full circle... I've been no contact now for over 3 weeks and we've been broken up for 2 months..

I wonder if she'll ever reach out to me.. when I look at her facebook it gives me hope... I dunno it's a fucked up situation
>>
>>17934981
It's not a fucked up situation, you're just emotionally attached to her and your brain is coping with her not being around anymore. When you get dumped you need to realize what you did that failed the relationship. Accept it then decide you want to better yourself, meaning focus on work/study, decide to go to gym and get a better body, read on some books to expand knowledge etc. This way you'll change your brain's mindset into focusing more on yourself and forgetting about your ex.

The fact is there are other more hot women out there than your ex that you'll love. Just improve on yourself, forget about exes.
>>
>>17934981
>>17934934

she doesnt have the guts to delete the photos, dude. exact same thing happened to me in regards to devaluation, she doesnt want to be with you but if you want her back give it time and become a cocky emotionless funny basterd
>>
>>17935599
Yea I mean I kind of wouldn't look to much into it if it was just a meaningless picture or two.. but she has one of us kissing and a few ones you can tell she doesnt want to let go of..

She messaged me telling me she "accidently" used my business card to pay her phone bill and I fucking flipped out on her... she paid me back all the money but I was hardly unemotional... and that was our last contact.. she had the nerve to tell me not to be bitter after stealing from me...
>>
>>17935820
Smoke pot and jack off thinking about her!!! Holy shit I'm high as a giraffe's nuts!
>>
>>17934940
>if you two want to have sex together

what if we want to have sex separately?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.