[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my girlfriend's out of the country right now visiting family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1453774516847.jpg (59KB, 680x466px) Image search: [Google]
1453774516847.jpg
59KB, 680x466px
my girlfriend's out of the country right now visiting family and I completely forgot it was her birthday yesterday wat do
>>
>>17934844
Tell her happy birthday and buy her a 11/10 gift.
>>
ooh man u fucked up homie
>>
>>17934844
"lel i forgot" works for me 10/10, i mean i'm being honest.
>>
What are the timezones

Is she ahead or behind you?

Anyway, do what this anon said
>>17934852
>>
File: 450px-Aidstime00001.jpg (54KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
450px-Aidstime00001.jpg
54KB, 450x600px
>>17934844
Blame the international date line you stupid faggot.
>>
Ok this may sound a lot of work but it can work i think.

1. Text her "?? Everything fine? I texted you yesterday but you didnt reply" you can add if its ok to call her if hou want.

2. If she says she didnt get a text, you say you texted her about her birthday but something must have happened idk etc etc.

3. She will ask why you didnt call and you say you were too busy working on the godlike gift.

4. Get her a godlike gift

Or you can be honest and admit you were too busy doing bad bf stuff and you forgot about her. Shame on you dude
>>
>>17934844
Wait for her with something nice and don't tell anything until she it's back.
>>
don't worry, the guy dicking her overseas didn't forget.
>>
wow... first of all she's pretty lucky to have a bf that cares about something like that.

all my exes forgot, so all i got was a lame "oops i forgot. happy birthday." i mean i still forgave them because i hoped that they'll make up for it the next day.... (spoiler: they never did. which is why they're exes.)

aaaanyways, if you've been good to her before on her other birthday(s) then she'll definitely forgive you. just make sure you get her something extra, like a nice, heart-felt hand-written card. you'll be fine op.
>>
>>17934844
They make "oops - I missed your birthday" cards and e-cards for exactly that reason.

Tell her your computer or internet was down yesterday and you're sending her this e-card even though the fault wasn't yours.
>>
>>17934844
Nothing till she comes back.
Then you organise a badass birthday date - a romantic dinner, her favourite cake with candles, a badass gift.
You pretend you orgsnised this and you aren't an idiot.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.