[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 88d.jpg_large.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
88d.jpg_large.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
I am currently a 21 year old college student majoring in civil engineering but I am so done with it.
Its not that its difficult but its fucking killing me. I have 0 motivation or interest for it. My parents fucking lied to me and told me as long as you go to university we are proud of you.
When I reached that stage of my life they pressured me into chosing a "worthy" major. Now I am stuck here wasting all the money I collected and my time. I have no one to support me. No friends who I can talk to without calling me a melodramatic pussy or family who label me as failure. My next problem is the fact that I cant stop thinking about money and future. I have never been this depressed in my entire life I dont know what to do anymore.
>>
>>17934749
>told me as long as you go to university we are proud of you.
Then why didn't you study what you wanted to study?
>>
>>17934771
the thing I wanted to do is become an actor. My parents put so much pressure on me that they convinced me out of it.
>>
>>17934782
So finish your degree and become an actor. If you have the talent and people skills to make it, you'll make it. In the meantime, join a drama club or something.
>>
>>17934782
Why didn't you just choose a real major that would have earned you 50k+ a year with a 40hr/wk job and just act on the side?
>>
>>17934798
>civil engineering

is a great major wtf are posting about ?
>>
Listen OP , i know it's difficult but i think you should atleast end your major and start civil engineering , you might not like acting plus you might earn more, But speak with your parents they need to undenstand you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.