[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will drinking make me feel less depressed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0501.jpg (110KB, 465x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0501.jpg
110KB, 465x280px
Okay I won't drag on about how my life sucks, but I have a lot on my plate with legal issues (ex got a restraining order) mental issues (diagnosed bipolar), and I'm just generally really lonely and don't know how to keep long term friendships and relationships. A while back I was prescribed medication but my mom called the pharmacy saying I was threatening to overdose so they stopped giving it to me.

I'm 21 and drank for the first time on my birthday and I felt pretty good. I honestly felt more in control while I was drunk than a weed high.

So my question I guess is will drinking without blacking out make me feel better? It's better than me killing myself.
>>
Alcohol is a depressant. It's not going to make you feel better in the long term and it'll probably make it worse
>>
File: d33.jpg (35KB, 600x657px) Image search: [Google]
d33.jpg
35KB, 600x657px
>>17934622
>he tried weed before alcohol
>>
>>17934632
This
>>
>>17934622
> Will drinking something that depresses me make me less depressed
>>
>>17934632
I really don't have much options. I felt really good when I was drunk. Everything was better, I didn't give a shit about other people, my humor came back, everything was good. Yeah the taste sucks but the euphoria is real.

It can't get worse. I'm my lowest.
>>
>>17934643
That's the thing about alcohol. It gets better before it gets worse. You develop an addiction and you're going to be more depressed than you've ever been.

And don't give me some bullshit like "I'll only drink a little bit!"
>>
>>17934622
Alcohol won't help you to make it throught, have you try exercise? It's well known it's good for fighting off/ dealing with depression. And you don't need 50 friends to be happy
>>
>>17934632
>>17934641
Depressant means it depresses your central nervous system you faggots.

>>17934622
Only you can answer how it will affect you. It can be good for relieving stress, but in moderation. If you are a regular drinker, you should carefully watch your diet and exercise.
>>
Alcohol is a band aid OP. Drink up, but you won't find "less depression" at the bottom of a bottle. Probably just guilt shame and emptiness
>>
>>17934636
Not OP, but this is really common. Me and my friends had no way to get alcohol before we turned 18, but drug dealers happily sold to us because they usually have no morals whatsoever.
>>
>>17934622
>will a known depressant make me less depressed

ISHYGDDT
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.