[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every fucking time I text this girl, which is very rarely, she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: bUUP4NS.jpg (71KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
bUUP4NS.jpg
71KB, 540x960px
Every fucking time I text this girl, which is very rarely, she always just stops responding, and she never initiates texts. Now it's different in person, she almost always initiates in person, but she's always on her phone.

Is she just not interested? Or is she shy or something?
>>
she's in simultaneous conversations with several other people. She doesn't need to initiate texts because there's always a horde of people texting her
>>
There's a million different reasons this could be happening. Just ask her out.
>>
Texting is weak and can easily cause girls to lose interest. The only thing you should be using texting for with girls is setting up dates.

If you're texting with a girl and have too long of a casual chat, there's a huge chance she'll get bored and stop responding. This is because you are taking too long to ask her out.

If you text a girl and she responds, have a chat that last 3-5 messages max. Then say something like "we should get together sometime soon, what's your schedule like?" and arrange the definite date, then get off the texting. Since you have a date planned, texting is bad because you'll have less to talk about on the date and texting too much may turn her off and make her flake on the night of the date.

If a girl texts me, I immediately say "Hey! I'd love to see you, when are you free to get together?" then arrange a date on the spot.

Don't beat around the bush or you'll stop getting responses.
>>
>>17934522
>>17934531
>>17934539
I see, that was the reason I wasn't asking her out though, at least one of them. It seemed like she didn't give a shit about me, since I've had other girls who would text me all the time.
>>
>>17934545

Doesn't mean she won't say yes to a date. I've had girls who seemed pretty bored over the short text chat before I ask them out, and they'll say yes. Then we have an amazing time on the date, hook up or makeout at the end of the night, then wait a few days. Usually within 1-3 days they'll text me saying "Hey I had a great time the other night!" and that's your signal to plan the next date. "Me too! We should definitely get together again soon, when are you free?"

If a girl doesn't text you within a week of a date, it's fine to text her saying "How's everything?" If she responds well, ask her out again. If she says maybe or she'll let you know, give her time and space to get back to you. Further pursuing is damaging at this point.

The ideal situation is to get the date, succeed on the date, get her to text you first after the date, plan the next date, and repeat the process so she's constantly reaching out to you to see you again. This is the art of getting a girl to chase you.
>>
>>17934495
Do you really want a relationship with someone who is always on their phone?
>>
>>17934564
I mean, we've done stuff together before and it got a little intimate once. Come to think of it she was mentioning a few things to do with me that I just kind of not did. That was months ago, I may have waited too long. Is it too late?
>>17934568
Isn't that every girl nowadays? She at least goes out of her way to talk to me, without her phone.
>>
>>17934587

You could try messaging her something like "hey, sorry I've been so busy lately. We should catch up over some dinner sometime soon." and see how she responds. If positive, set a date.
>>
>>17934675
I thought apologizing to women was a bad idea because they're attracted to displays of strength
>>
>>17934675
I kinda avoided asking that for an entire semester... Should I account it to stress? And would she get the right idea that it's a date?
>>
>>17934695

Don't label things as dates. If she thinks it's a date, cool, but it never needs to be said.

Labels will only complicate things. It's not your job to label things, your job is to take her out and have fun. At the end of the night, go for a kiss. Worst case scenario is you get the cheek.

Stop over-complicating things. I would personally say this :

"Hey anon. Sorry I've been so busy, would love to catch up sometime. What's your schedule like?"

>>17934689
Depends. A genuine apology goes a long way if she feels resentful that he didn't ask her out. Constant apologizing is a turnoff, but one genuine apology is always appreciated.
>>
Women are all stupid cunts, go gay
>>
>>17934710
Totally noob question... But how do I go for a kiss directly? I wouldn't want to surprise the person, completely
>>
>>17934689
In my experience, its better to ballsy and truly fuck up, say sorry
>>
>>17934748

I agree, no one likes an awkward virgin cunt with no balls
>>
>>17934748
Then to play it safe. Sorry, am on mobile
>>
>>17934539
Honestly this only applies to shitty women not worth a relationship.

OP, you should seek a partner who wants to talk and communicate how you want to talk and communicate. Don't let shitty women control how you live your control your life.

If she doesn't want to communicate how you want to communicate, call it quits. Women aren't worth the time. If you just want sex get on Tinder.
>>
>>17934539
This is only true if your purpose is to simply bang/date her straight up.
>>17934522
This is true.
>>17934675
WRONG, never apologise to a women. never.
>>17934729
ughh you flirt, example. Yous are watching a movie, act a bit flirty/cocky, when she's smiles at you just stare in her eyes smirking. then go in closer and start making out/groping her ass/boobs. Thats how i've always done it unless i respected the women.

>>17934495
Im in the same situation but im the girl in your situation (but im a guy). She either wants sex / date / friend you but she needs neither of those from you, so she finds no reason to initiate convo with you.

But she's not fucking shy lol.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.