[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"SELF ESTEEM"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 9704106_2.jpg (24KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
9704106_2.jpg
24KB, 700x525px
How exactly does one build self esteem? I mean seriously, not just "brush off negative thoughts and insults". I mean literally LOVING yourself. Telling yourself that you CAN and WILL do anything? I wouldn't consider myself good at anything. Yet everyone else in the world gets to be good at something. Sure I'm 18, but everyone else is doing amazing things or are way ahead of me in things I'm working in
>>
>>17934326
Bump
>>
>>17934326
Fuck it I give up.
>>
File: 1109929_p0.jpg (427KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1109929_p0.jpg
427KB, 800x600px
Get jacked, aquire large amounts of currency, stop thinking that anyone else will help you. You are in this alone. You are alone. You need to be able to rely on yourself.

Getting jacked will teach you perseverance and determination. Dieting will teach you restraint and discipline. Treat yourself with your cash to small thigns each month. New clothes, a poster, whatever. The good thing about improving yourself is that, while it starts off slowly, it snowballs.
>>
>>17934326
It's been said that self-esteem is the shadow of self-respect. Strive for self-worth and self-respect, accept yourself for you are. Not easy but a necessity.
>>
There's a bunch of ways, but it seems like your life is shit.

Go join the army for an intelligence or medical job. You'll have things to be proud of and the respect of others in your age group. You'll be set up for opportunities in the future with college credits from army training and the post 9/11 GI Bill.
>>
>>17934885
>>17934455
>>17934621
You guys are right.
>>
>>17934925
>>17934885
>>17934621
>>17934455
Forgot to say that I actually appreciate that you guys took the time to acknowledge that it's no easy feat and thst you guys detailed how and why the s things will make me feel better. Thanks bros
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.