[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would this be considered fucked up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

OK, so it never really occurred to me until recently when I dug up one of my ex's photos from many, many years ago. She was my first gf and I met her while we were in high school. It was also the first time that I had any kind of intimate contact with a girl and I remember that even smelling her was enough to give me a raging boner back then. When we met she was 16 and I was 17 but I was grades ahead. By the time we were 17 and 18 we had become official.

So this photo was when she was not quite 17, and she was wearing a summer dress that her aunt had passed down to her. She definitely looks like a high schooler.

Now, when I see pictures of other teens in swimsuits and etc. and it's supposed to be "jailbait" or whatever, I feel pretty much nothing. All I see are skinny kids.

And my ex from back then was skinny and relatively shapeless too. She was flat as a board, skinny, maybe had just a little bit of hip and a cute rounded butt. But looking at her photo really gets me going, Like here I am almost 30 years old and I'm looking at an old pic of my ex at 16 and getting thoughts like

>>Goddamn I want to wreck that little teen
>>Just need to fucking pound that little body!

Is that fucked up? Is it only because I'm attempting to relive memories of my youth or some shit?

Pic kinda related - derpy teenager. Not my ex, but not too far off either.
>>
Yea its chill
Old fucks probably jerk of to pics of their bitch in a swimsuit in their 20s

Girls reach peak fuckability is their teens so its just biology
>>
>Like here I am almost 30 years old and I'm looking at an old pic of my ex at 16

What a complete loser

You should be ashamed of yourself

I have nothing more to say
>>
File: Potatoes.jpg (110KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
Potatoes.jpg
110KB, 1136x640px
>>17934205
There are things that you should not share with others even a therapist you share this to anybody physically and you'll be registered as a predetor. Meditate/think to urself how to stop triggering yourself....Just imagine it was ur mom or sumpin
>>
That girl basically has the body of a child. It is incredibly concerning that you are this attracted to her, especially considering your age
>>
Idealised nostalgia.
>>
Dude this is normal
You are attracted to the connection and the female form not her age
Unless her being 'under age' is the turn on then yes its a bit off
I jack it to under 18s on occasion but thats because i was 16 when she was 16 and we boned etc etc
Peace
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.