[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for my anons: had a date yesterday, went pretty good,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1391902445669.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1391902445669.gif
999KB, 250x251px
Question for my anons: had a date yesterday, went pretty good, was just coffee. I asked her if she'd like to catch up again and she said yes, and I asked how she felt about ice skating. She said something about falling when she tried which I made a joke about, then sent her a picture of the board game we'd talked about briefly during our date. This was last night, and she didn't respond to either the joke or the pic. I'm usually pretty good about getting back to people the same day about texts, but I understand people have different texting habits, or maybe she just didn't have anything to say about either of those things. That being said, I've been dating for a little bit now, and this wouldn't be the first time a girl has just disappeared into the void without rhyme or reason. How long should I give before I assume she's not interested?
>>
>>17934159
9:00-11 on a saturday night
People inhibitions are lowered and are more free to chatting
>>
>>17934163
I forgot to say that you should message her

Actually at 11:30
>>
If you keep worrying about this, she might either reply or not; If you don't, she might also reply or not! So what's the point in worrying? Just make sure to be ready for both cases, and that's it!
>>
>>17934203
Good call anon, I think I'm just gonna smoke some bud and say fuck it
>>
>>17934159
Ice skating is difficult for some people. If she has fallen before, that's probably not a good idea for a date.
>>
>>17934159
Just try to make plans again. Talking through messaging is easily boring and awkward. Just figure out a time and place to actually have a conversation in real life. If she doesn't respond or agree then you'll know. You seem a little old to be playing the texting games.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.