[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With every day I'm sinking deeper end deeper into depression.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: u.jpg (56KB, 459x620px) Image search: [Google]
u.jpg
56KB, 459x620px
With every day I'm sinking deeper end deeper into depression. I am 20 years old and have a very underdeveloped face. No cheekbones, no jaw, very narrow and long face, saggy skin around mouth, lacking facial muscles and volume overall. Under light hitting my face directly from above, my face resembles a skeleton.

I wanted to kill myself a long long time ago. But one thing is keeping me going, I want to give it my all, I'm not going down without a fight. I will get a job and surgeries, and try to combat the shitty genes bestowed upon at birth. The problem is, I know I need like 5+ procedures done to my face to sort of look like an average, healthy person.

But deep down I know, that even all these procedures will in the end bring nothing more than a below average result... and this is tearing me apart with every passing day... I can't talk to anybody about this, no one knows how it feels being a 20 yo virgin with a face of a grandad/hungry african child...

I know that I will kill myself after the procedures fail, since you can't change the nature. This is who I am. I don't know what the fuck to do, I'm fucking broken. And add to all that social anxiety, lack of friends, moving to a new country on my own in less than 2 months and all that good stuff...
>>
>>17934083
>face of a grandad/hungry african child

kek
>>
>>17934188
as long as you have good hygiene you don't have to worry about anything. also post ur face op. let us be the judge of that.
>>
>>17934083
Is it really THAT bad, or are you just being dramatic? You're gonna have to post a picture
>>
>>17934083
Picture, please!
>>
>>17934197
Trust me, remove the hair to reveal the entire face, put me under the light and you'll want to kill yourself too for witnessing it.

>>17934194
Trust me, I am one of the cleanest people I know.

Sure, have a laugh mates, you'll find a striking resemblance with some school shooters. Take a piss mates. I'm used to it. One thing I'd like you to tell me is, if there's even a point in trying to become good looking through surgeries. I spoke to a surgeon, but it was only through skype, and he told me I'd need cheeks and jaw implants as a starting point.

imgur(doot)com(sloosh)a(sloosh)hB3lj
>>
>>17934315
..as a person who has half his face disfigured in a fire as a child, and suffered through THAT all of school life and now in my 30s- looks dont mean shit. But then theres that "you dont understand depression" thing that comes in. So if thats the case theres nothing anyone here or anywhere for that matter that can help you.
>>
>>17934315
You don't look ugly to me, I was expecting something worse to be honest (femanon here). I think that what you need to deal with is your confidence, not your face.
>>
is this a troll thread? you look like a totally normal and cute guy. why are you being so dramatic? if you were smiling and playing a guitar girls would be swooning for you.

i think you need to go to a psychiatrist though.
>>
File: 654654.jpg (84KB, 459x529px) Image search: [Google]
654654.jpg
84KB, 459x529px
>>17934339
Looks might not mean shit later in life when you're older and people have finally had their fair share of fun and are starting to look for long term relationships and focus more on personality, but you sure must've had hell lot of fun going through school like that so you can understand how I feel. It's nowhere near as bad as being a burn victim, but you can't say I don't have a problem.

Depression is another issue, stems from being unhappy with myself.

>>17934341
Yes, I might not be "disfigured" ugly, but I'm definitely not up to par with today's standards, not even after a millennia of surgeries I'd never look anything even close to pic related, for example. I won't be confident in a 100 years if I'm unhappy with how I look. I could say fuck everything and just stop caring, but that just wouldn't work for me. I just want to be attractive to myself and for myself, sounds narcissistic as fuck, but I'd rather improve for my own well being rather than for whatever anyone means. Boils down to how I feel about myself in the end.

btw. don't judge the pic, this is just on of the first ones to come up after you type "attractive guy" into Google

>>17934378
>is this a troll thread?
I wish.
>you look like a totally normal and cute guy
I find this extremely hard to believe, can't help it.
>if you were smiling and playing a guitar girls would be swooning for you
Just like the above, can't help but completely dismiss that.
>i think you need to go to a psychiatrist though.
I completely agree with this one. I guess it comes to my expectations. People might say I look like a normal looking dude (which is ok), but I've never gotten told I'm handsome/hot by anyone but my fucking mum. I wish I could be attractive/hot and not get called "cute". This doesn't make me happy. Sorry if I disagreed but hey, it's how I feel.
>>
Stop being a drama queen, you look pretty goddamn normal. You're issues are all in your head. I agree that maybe you should get some therapy to get over your inferiority complex. Women can smell that from a mile away and there is nothing more unattractive than self loathing.
>>
File: ancient, mysterious.gif (2MB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
ancient, mysterious.gif
2MB, 500x627px
>>17934400
Okay, here's one for ya. Define "normal".
>>
>>17934391
You don't have to look like what the media tells us, only a minority can fit into that beauty standard. Beauty comes most of the times in the eye of the beholder, and if a lot of people have told you that you're good looking, it's for a reason. The thing left is that you have to believe it. I agree with other anons, the best thing you can do is go get some help, I believe it will improve your self confidence a lot. Best of luck.
>>
Chew some gum dumbfuck
>>
>>17934391
>must've had hell lot of fun going through school like that so you can understand how I feel.
Yes it was fun. And i kinda remember how you feel. The last time i was depressed as you about my looks i waaaaas 12..13? Then i kinda came to the conclusion that i wasnt getting anywhere feeling sorry for myself so why keep bothering? The definition of insanity and all.

I dont know dude puberty hit me and that testosterone started flowing and instead of being sad i got pissed. I figured if people didnt like how i looked then theyre the one with the fuckin problem. Going to a burn hospital once every year till i was 18 drove the fact home that there were people out there 100x worse than me. There were mofos without fucking lips dude and i have the gall to cry about my shit? Naw dude.
>>
>>17934315
>imgur
Get a less heinous haircut and learn how to shave
>>
>>17934083
You look completely normal and cute, idk what you are worried about!
>>
File: nepali mountain.jpg (319KB, 1280x756px) Image search: [Google]
nepali mountain.jpg
319KB, 1280x756px
>>17934431
Guess I never got any of that testosterone, honestly. I feel like a giant pussy most of the time. An angry, giant pussy. There is no fix for that, unfortunately.

>>17934438
The point wasn't to show you how I look at my best, but how I look at my worst. My haircut is the least of my problems, honestly. The point actually was to show off the face under the light, because that shit makes me super depressed, and kind of hide my hair, so that it doesn't play a part in deciding on my looks.
>>imgur
Also what's wrong with imgur? It's really fast and all that good stuff.

>>17934422
I love the way you think, but I have a hard time accepting it. I'm not strong enough to be confident and accept I am just another face. Maybe sometime later in life, but not yet. But I will surely search help for my depression.

>>17934468
That "cute" part, honestly.
>>
Honestly, I have to stop using that word.
>>
Hahaha faggot
You've been browsing sluthate haven't you? :^)
Pro tip: you probably look normal like other guys told you, and it's not a bad thing to be called cute - you could have been called the creep that you are. :^)
>>
>>17934315
Dude, you're a good looking guy. Idk what you are talking about, saying you're ugly. There's nothing really ugly about your face except in those pics where you are glaring at the camera. Not everyone is a supermodel, and not everyone has to be in order to look good. And to be perfectly clear here, if anything of yours is ugly or creepy, it's your attitude.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.