[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 20

File: male-female[2].jpg (72KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
male-female[2].jpg
72KB, 1200x800px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Anyone

Can someone "have a life" without ever experienced love or a relationship?
>>
Waiting for a report from the asexual anonette who is trying to convice her bf to fuck other girls

>>17933890
Define having a life
Paralitics can have a life
>>
>>17933941

Define a life for me pls
>>
To Guys who are or have already dated a muslim girl, do you have suggestions of like, do's and don't's and stuff I should know and look for? I started dating this girl and she's muslim. I personally don't have anything against it but just don't want to do big fuck-ups.
>>
>>17934086
>do: look for a second wife
>don't: eat bacon

>>17934051
It's your life, you have to define what you want for it.

Can one have a life never being fucked in the ass? I'd say yes, a faggot would say otherwise
>>
One of my female "friends" just told me I'm actually super feminine as a dude. I honestly thought I was average when it came to masculine/feminine traits but obviously not. When it comes to hooking up/relationships am I better off just accepting I'm a twink and going with that or working out and trying to address some of my more feminine traits? I have a feeling this is why I've never gotten a proper hookup/date and would appreciate advice so I can either use being a twink to my advantage or overcome the problems that come with it.
>>
Question for you girls.

Say you like a guy's personality, he's funny and non-autistic and all, but he's also a fat and depressed fuck who wears sweatpants in public.

Then you don't see him for some time, and the next time you meet him, he seemingly fixed his shit, lost weight and didn't anymore wear baggy t-shirts from H&M to cover his excess lard.

Would you be physically attracted to him, or would the mental image of his old self prevent any such emotions?

I know it's highly subjective, I'm just interested in hearing what girls think about this.
>>
>>17934115

This is sad
>>
How do long distance relationships work? I am honestly feeling doubtful about maintaining a relationship when nearly all my potential internships are out of state.
>>
>>17934195
They don't.
>>
>>17934170
How so?
>>
>>17934164
If I liked his personality, I'd have helped work on his body and image too, in the first place. But supposing I didn't, I'd be thrilled to see he made the change on his own and would admire him for his will and discipline on top of the fondness I felt before.
As for dating, well, you can't force romantic feelings on people, but if I were actually attracted to the guy, I don't see why not.
>>
>>17934115
>super feminine as a dude
sounds like a problem the gym would help with considerably
>>
Is it normal for a couple to shit talk each other to their friends behind each others backs? The guy is doing it more frequently than the girl but they are both doing it.
>>
>>17934229

>am I better off just accepting I'm a twink and going with that or working out and trying to address some of my more feminine traits

You're a male.. you shouldn't want to act more feminine..

I have feminine hands and overall stature and I hate it. I'm a guy, I should look like a guy. So I'm trying to get in shape to hopefully help
>>
Girls:

I want to find out if the girl I'm sleeping with has any particular kinks. I'm pretty open minded and would be interested in exploring most none vanilla things with her.

How would you want someone you had great regular sex with to draw you out and get you reveal your kinkier side
>>
>>17934249
Depends on what exactly they're saying, but that's not that normal.
>>
>>17934257
Just ask her. If you're mature enough to have sex, you're mature enough to talk about it.
>>
>>17934262

>If you're mature enough to have sex

Not him, but what is that suppose to mean? Are you saying that if you don't have sex you're immature?
>>
>>17934256
>>17934235
The girl who told me this also said that the gym probably wouldn't help a lot in my case because it's more how I act. I defs am going to try working out tho to see if it makes any difference. Idk if it has any bearing but we're kinda FWBs and she's the dominant one and wants to stay that way?
>>
>ask a girl what she likes about a movie

>conversation just dies for 5 hours and she never responds to the question

S...should i change the topic?
>>
>>17934276

She's stupid. Maybe she likes taking control. So what?

Just don't TRY to act more feminine in general life. Jesus Christ
>>
This girl I've been talking to said "I wish you were my brother."

How should I take that?

It's clear that she cares for her brother a lot, to the point of wanting to live with him back when they lived independently in the same city.

To make it more confusing, she later made a joke about me marrying my sister (when I was telling her about an upcoming family vacation)
>>
>>17934231
Thanks, that's good to hear.
>>
Question for girls

I've been thinking about asking my girlfriend if she wants to peg me.

Will she think I'm a sissy and break up with me?
>>
More of a general question to everyone but why do people want children? Is it something that they feel is expected or something that they feel they can only achieve a family in their life and nothing else?
>>
>>17934395
I like kids. I also have a great relationship with my parents, and I would like it from their perspective one day.
>>
>>17934262
I just want her to be at ease and comfortable with the topic. 'so what kinky shit are you into?' or 'call me daddy when I spank you' is going to catch her off guard.
>>
>>17934395

Some people just adore kids. Others don't. Like me, I fucking HATE those little fucking monsters
>>
Reposting.
Girls,
let's say you are cuddling with someone you are getting to know. You haven't done anything with them yet but you feel comfortable enough to cuddle.
Now while you are at it you feel he has a raging boner... what would be your reaction be?
and what do you consider the guys actions should be? try not to touch her with his crotch or just act if nothing was happening?
>>
>>17934424
If I were into him and we were beginning to date, I'd probably see if I could take it a bit further.

But if this is a friends type situation, I'd just feel really awkward, stop cuddling and probably go home.

No, he shouldn't instigate in that situation, unless there's some cause for you to think she's interested.
>>
>>17934395
I like kids, but I probably won't have them for a while. It's not high on my list of life goals.
>>
>tfw i will never be gay therefore i will have to deal with women
>>
>>17934385
Only you know your gf
>>
>>17934424
I wouldn't be cuddling with someone I wasn't interested in, and if I was interested in them, I wouldn't mind a boner. I personally would try to take it further, but I know many girls would rather the guy made the first move.

Disclaimer: this is my response and is not reflective of all girls everywhere. It is not my responsibility if you make a move on the girl and she rejects you.
>>
>>17934540
And...?
You can always be celibate.
>>
>>17934086
She doesn't care much about religion since she's dating, let alone dating a non muslim
>>
>>17934570
He most likely is.
>>
>>17934572
Well I don't know how much of a muslim she is, but I do know she only eats Hallal meat, does the ramadan, believes in Allah and prays.
>>
girls

Is making $61k at 23 impressive?
>>
>>17934652
Not really, my boyfriend makes over $10k more at 24. Plus if that's all you have to offer, no girl worth wanting is going to want you.
>>
Girls:
How do I tell if a girl is losing interest?
We've been trying to find a time to meet up but it hasn't panned out.

I can't tell if she's losing interested or just that busy with the holidays and a new job.
>>
>>17934683
Not a girl but a good way is just approaching her and talking while comparing the actions of her "Then" to "Now"

For example if she just walks away while talking with you,that's a sign she's losing interest. If you can hang around her but she doesn't try to continue or start dialog with you,that's another sign. And so on and so forth.
>>
>>17934766
Haven't seen her in person lately (winter break).
The last few days she has been talking to me less over texts/snapchat/whatnot. Like I said she could just be really busy.
>>
>>17934812
Texting doesn't mean shit and is pretty degenerate to a relationship so breathe easy.

It dying down is only an issue for a girl who A) Doesn't want to be in a real relationship, B) A guy who overpursues or C) A girl who is desperate for her mans cock which is solved through healthier interaction

At worst all you have to do is set up a date and let the distance do its thing so that when she comes back she gets to experience (You) in your full unrestrained gloriousness again.
>>
>>17934683
if a girl is interested she'll make time
>>
>>17934836
Unless she's busy with other commitments.
>>
Soon to be non-virgin here. I have some questions regarding sexuality and sex:

1- When we are having sex, how do I know when she orgasms?
2- If I finish first, what I am supposed to do to make her finish? I'm not sure that the penis will be enough (refractary period and all)
3- If she finish first, does she have a refractory period? Can I keep pumping? What do?
>>
>>17934840
no one is that busy. even the POTUS has a family
>>
Have GF, read her texts to another guy who goes to grad school with her

>Her "Miss You!!!"
>Him "Miss you more!!"
>Her "When are you getting back to school?
>Him "Next Saturday"
>Her "Yay!!"

Shes also friends with this guys sister and texted her
Her "Saw that snap of your brother, I miss him soooo much."

Soo...should I just break up with her?
>>
File: 1445881452779.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445881452779.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>17934935
at this point, does it really matter?
You are already a cuck.
>>
>>17934889
>1- When we are having sex, how do I know when she orgasms?
You won't, she won't come.
>2- If I finish first, what I am supposed to do to make her finish? I'm not sure that the penis will be enough (refractary period and all)
make sure you do enough foreplay, eat her out, finger her and them proceed to dick her.
>3- If she finish first, does she have a refractory period? Can I keep pumping? What do?
she most likely ask you to cum or something similer, just let yourself go.
>>
Just a general question, but does anybody else feel like they dont fit in with the people they hang out with?
>ie not country enough to have a truck and blare country music even tho i live in the country
>also not city enough to know the lingo and go to shit clubs every weekend as im driving a lowered car youd expect a city kid to drive

This is hindering any progress with women as im "as country" or "urbanized" as others and apperently thats all women in my area care about
>>
>>17934966
Yes, I completely know this feel. None of my friends are into the same shit as me, we're friends out of proximity. I feel really trapped in this situation since it's hard for me to do things alone and none of my friends want to go out and do things with me where I would meet people with my interests.
>>
>>17934980
Its kind of like everybodies holding me to some type of standard that i dont fit into. Like im not enough to fit into each group fully but like a bit of both? Like example:
>be NYE
>hanging out with my "country" friends
>start talking to a new girl
>regular convo, just shootin the shit
>keep in mind everybody but me is driving a big pickup
>she casually asks which truck is mine
>told her im actually driving the lowered and stanced mitsubishi eclipse
>she literally put on the most disgusted face
>said nothing and literally just walked away

And its not the first time something like this has happened
>>
File: fokindestroyt.png (149KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
fokindestroyt.png
149KB, 640x960px
>>17934836
That's not entirely true.

Sometimes even if a girl is interested she will just put the most unclear sign in front of your advance and be like "Hey try harder faggot"
>>
>>17934990
I feel your pain. Most of the attractive girls around here only want to date guys in fraternities. All the indie qts I've met are rife with personal problems or taken. It's bad and lonely. But a few more months and I should be able to move, hopefully.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1475959171902.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1475959171902.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>17935005
Judgemental bitches lol like i know im bot ugly and my cars dope but its just not enough lol

Car pictured
>>
>>17935010
Yeah, I'm not sure if I was just born out of place or I tried to hard to be different and it backfired on me lmao. Obviously I don't know your whole situation, but I'd say get out of town when/if you have a chance to. I passed up my chance to move because I wanted the comfort of being familiar with where I live and now I regret it.
>>
>>17935034
Im only 22, renting off my parents. I have no clue where id want to move to haha really just wish i could find my niche, and mabey a girl whos not judging me by the stereo type im putting off, if i even have one. Im like a shit mix of everything haha
>>
any tips (from girl) for straight white 18yo guy who is still a virgin?
>>
Guys, and maybe girls

I got out of a toxic relationship recently, I wasn't sure how long it'd be until I wanted to date again, but I was willing to try.

Anyway, I started talking to this girl. She was pretty cool. But one thing bothered me: her hair.

From pictures I saw she used to have really nice long brown hair and she was super cute, but she cut it off and got a side shave. She even dyed it recently. This girl had a super big crush on me too. We went on one date and I called us off. Stating I didn't want a relationship right now, a half lie.

I just couldn't get past the hair man, this isn't too assholey right? I know my preference might go a little far but was that too far?
>>
actually, any tips from a female to an 18yo straight white guy (virgin) who is extremely boring if he is uncomfortable around a person and who finds it impossible to overcome the first hump of a relationship to become comfortable?
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I NO UGLY CHINESE! I TAIWANESE!!!!! I BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>17935249
27 male here.
Get a job, get money, get you own place. That's everything you need.
>>
>>17935236
It is pretty shallow. But, there are some short haircuts that can look super cute, so just wait till it grows out. Side shaving is fugly af.
>>
>>17933890
I think so, yes, but it would depend on how that person is wired whether they also personally are able to focus on what they achieved/experienced and not on what they had to go without. I absolutely think some people would not ever feel fulfilled without those experiences.
>>
>>17934385
Completely depends on the person. Some women would find it crazy hot and some repulsive. You're better off trying to gauge how she feels about anal play on men before coming out and saying you'd like to get pegged by her.

>>17934395
>it's a really powerful feeling to bring a life into existence that is the literal mixing of you and the person you love most in the world, becoming parents together is a different field of intimacy and comradery where you share your sorrows and secrets and joys, it feels like the natural next stage to a relationship for many people
>hormones making you yearn for someone to look after and give love to
>psychologically by having kids you know that generations came before you and generations will come after you, that your blood will walk around after you're dead, which many people like
>the love of a parent for a child is unlike any other kind - doesn't mean it's necessarily superior to everyone, but it is absolutely unique, so is the experience of becoming a mother/father especially as a woman where the physical aspect itself is intense
>children bring in a different kind of energy and perspective, they have a fresh outlook on the world you partake in by being around them all the time, many people just look the playfulness and curiosity of kids
>it is the most traditional pattern of life so far - if you have kids you know you will get visited when you're old and hear stories about their lives (that are more dynamic than yours is at that point), there's grandkids to look forward to... growing old etc already is pretty scary to many people without the uncertainty of what to do with your last time
>>
>>17935355
That's what I'm saying desu the side shave thing just really got to me. Not sure why
>>
>>17934889
>how do I know when she orgasms
Not with certainty. Don't let anyone tell you that you can be certain. Signs include: her vagina pulsing, pupils widening, trembling thighs/muscle spasms, noise/sighs, extra wetness etc... but none of those are definite proof. She also very very likely will not climax anyway.

>If I finish first
Most important thing is that you show willingness to help her out. Offer to go down on her, finger her, watch her play with herself, whatever. Keep touching her and cuddling up to her, it's a huge turn off if guys turn all business-like once they've had theirs, like they already mentally checked out. She might tell you she's fine not having an orgasm. If so, take her word for it and do not force some quest to make her come.

>If she finishes first
Some women have a refractory period, many don't or a short one they can rush through. She will warn you if it doesn't feel good anymore. Otherwise continue.
>>
Female here. Today I was having a conversation with my mother and the topic turned to me being single. I'm quite happy being single because I'm not romantically or physically attracted to anyone. She keeps bringing it up. My friends are understanding enough of my orientation not to bring it up so why can't my family? How can I tell my parents (especially my mother) to drop the topic?
>>
>>17933828
Girls: Girl i just started dating with is about to go abroad,i know we can't be together while shes away, but do you think she'll hit me up again when she comes back?
>>
>>17935436
If she stays away for a long period, then just move on with your life and find someone else.
If she stays away just for a few months, then stay together.
It makes no sense to pause the relationship till she comes back or hope she comes back and texts you.
>>
>>17935445
It's only for a few months, but she's a very shy person, just don't want her to feel remorse for doing wild things while she's out there because this might be her only time to.
>>
>>17935458
Have you even asked her what she wants? Maybe she doesn't want to do wild things.
>>
>>17935483
You're right, i haven't. Guess i'm not really making a solo decision here either.
I'll try talking to her about it, thanks mate,
>>
Girls, how long do you think you can survive without your phone and social media before craving attention again?
>>
>>17935536
A couple of days before I start missing my parents/friends and need to talk to them on the phone. Without posting on social media... Probably forever. I post on Facebook less than once or twice a month.
>>
I was thinking on asking guys directly "hey, wanna go for some ice cream?" or some shit like that. 50% I have a strangers fetish, 50% I wanna make friends
I'm 8/10
Also, I want to avoid normies
>>
>>17935564
if you're a girl and not a gay guy 90% of guys are desperate and will say yes.
This is dangerous for you though, assuming you are a girl, because 50% of those 90% are probably stalker material.
>>
>grill that rejected me half a year ago cuddles up to my back when we sleep in one bed
We slept in one bed many times but she never did it. Actually she always said she hates sleeping with other people because she can't fall asleep and hates physical contact and blah blah. She had plenty of space even without me moving athough I moved away anyways. Is that insignificant?
>>
Girls,
How hard is too hard?
My guy got drunk last night. He was screaming, which isn't a surprise, rarely he is an angry drunk. During the night he grabbed my chin and right arm very hard. It probably would have been ok if we were joking around or about to get busy, but this was not the case.
I don't know if I was scared because I was drunk, or if this is even a big deal?
>>
>>17935536
I could go a couple of days without my phone. I would start to miss my mom and my few away friends.

I could go quite a while without social media; I post on Facebook rarely.
>>
>>17935839
Ask him to not get so drunk he loses control again.
He clearly cannot handle it.
>>
>>17935839
I think it depends on the context. Being really enthusiastic and not realizing that he's using way too much force because he's fucked up? Annoying but no big deal. Getting angry and physically lashing out? Break up worthy depending on the context.

Basically for me the important thing is not whether or not it hurt etc but his intentions. If he was actually intending to hurt/scare/intimidate you there is no excuse for that. I would not feel safe around my partner anymore after they actually wanted to do me harm.
>>
>>17935868
I do get nervous when he starts drinking a lot, but whenever I say something he says something along the lines of "I'm a grown man. It's going to be fine. I won't drink too much." This is the third time I have seen him like this, but never touched me before. He usually just punches the bed.
>>
File: IMG_0442.jpg (591KB, 650x2868px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0442.jpg
591KB, 650x2868px
>>17935418
Can anyone please help me here?
>>
>>17935870
I honestly think he wanted to hurt me. When I was throwing up in the bathroom he was grabbing me by the hair calling me insignificant.
He brandished the knife we have next to our bed, just in case of home invasion.
I don't get why he went from 10 to 150.
I guess, what do I do now?
Tell him to not drink around me? Tell him to fuck off? Control his limits when he drinks with me?
>>
>>17935882
You clearly are in a position to say something now. He can't control himself when he's drunk and he got really angry, he could have hurt you and he was violent with you (even if lightly). He put you in danger.
If he doesn't promise you to stop getting drunk, you should leave him.
>>
>>17935893
Yikes. At the very least tell him to cut out his drinking entirely as apparently he has no self control once drunk and you don't like the side of him that comes out.

But honestly, if he remembers doing this to you and he brushes it off then you should leave. There is no point in trying to reach a healthy relationship when only one partner is on board. If he is crying today about how sorry he is, tell him he has one chance to prove it and that's not touching alcohol again. No compromises.
>>
>>17935890
I think the Yes Man movie approach might work for you. Don't say sorry for a month. Your brain will come up with other ways to say what you mean.
>>
>>17935897
Sounds good. Thank you.
>>17935898
Thank you for the advice.
>>
>>17935890
If she's an intelligent, reasonable woman you could try to explain to her where you are coming from, and that her continuing to push stuff you don't want on you makes you feel like she's overlooking YOUR individual needs and what you want out of YOUR life, which is kind of insulting.

If she's more traditional/whatever, stick to not being able to explain it but just feeling really happy single and not feeling drawn to others in that way. Shut her down with some token sentences after that. (these examples are building assuming she doesn't take no for an answer)
>mom, we talked about this, that's not something I'm looking for in life
>I just told you I don't want to discuss that
>I already tried to tell you how I feel and that I won't be discussing this further, I'm done explaining myself, can we talk about something else?

If she continues to badger, walk away.
>>
This is a serious question. What's a 46 year old muthafucka gonna do when a 26 year old guy tells her he wants to eat her pussy? How the hell am I supposed to react to that shit? Is this shit for real or are you guys just trying to fuck wit me? It's happened way more than once. I do not understand this shit.
>>
@Women
What do you like most in men? Physical attributes? Intelligence? Money? Personality?

I've been single for 6 years and I'm trying to figure out where I'm going wrong so I can change it.
>>
>>17935933
Personality + behavior/way of carrying themselves by a long shot. It's not just the most important but also influences everything else. I can find someone very hot but if he's a douchebag who acts like God's gift to mankind you better bet I'll find things about his face that irk me and he starts to look unappealing to me.

Intelligence is great, looks is great, money no doubt (although I'm a bit young for it to matter in dating), but there's nothing that opens the way to your heart like the right smile at the right moment, someone acknowledging you, sharing some inside joke or observation.
>>
>>17935933
Well.
The first thing that makes me decide if I would date a guy or not is the way he looks. I won't lie, I cannot bring myself to date someone who isn't even remotely good looking. To put it as autistically as possible, he needs to be at least a 4/10. I wouldn't date a guy who has everything else going for him if he looks terrible and I'm not attracted to him at all.
The second thing I take in consideration are his social skills - if he can hold a conversation well, if he's fun to talk to, witty, interesting, if he makes me feel comfortable and entertained around him. I want someone impressive, I want to think "I should talk to that dude again" when he leaves.
The third thing I notice is if he's good at flirting.

These are some very superficial things, but it's how I decide if going on a first date with someone or not.

The things I value when it comes to picking a long term partner are a bit different - compatibility of values, compatibility of personality traits, sense of humour, intelligence, stability, kindness, how well he handles disagreements.
>>
>>17934655
>>17934655
Shes full of arrogant shit dude. Probably married into money. Youre doing good. Wear suit jackets around and hoes will pounce on your jock like a hunting leopard.
>>
>>17935969
Hmm. I feel like it's probably my social skills then. I lack the confidence to maintain eye contact, flirt or even smile at most women. I can have a conversation, but I find it hard keeping them alive.
>>
>>17936001
Well, try to put yourself in the shoes of a girl meeting you. Imagine meeting a girl who did not in any way seem enthusiastic about you or interested in you. She's just looking at you blank faced and more often downright looking away.

Okay, maybe if she was 10/10 you would linger and keep hoping, but if not, fuck her and go for a girl who's sweet and tries to pull you in, right?
>>
>>17936001
Nothing that bad!
You can definitely learn social skills.
>>
>>17935909
I suppose you're the 46yo woman, so... why not let them?

If you're being asked this frequently it's probably because you're a hot milf and loads of guys have milf fetishes.
>>
>>17936007
Thanks for the advice, it helped a lot. I've realised I now need to grow some balls and be a bit more open. I've never really been good at that sort of thing, but I need to start pushing myself.
>>
>>17936020
No problem. The thing is most people are self-conscious and insecure, so they always tend to overestimate how much of another person's behavior has to do with them. They will sooner think that you're not smiling because you're not into them, than that you're having a bad day or that you're shy. The younger the girl the more this applies.

The good part is that social skills and small talk are things you can practice and grow more confident in just like anything else. I think you might be surprised at how quickly you become more relaxed in social situations if you practice more.
>>
My boyfriend found out my ex is really good looking. He started making awkward jokes about him, checking him on social media and mentioning him all the time.
How do I make him stop being so insecure?
>>
>>17936138
Tell him your ex has a 3 inch penis or something, think what your boyfriend holds to high standards the guy is good looking? He looks terrible naked. Your boyfriend finds out he has a big dick? Tell him he lasts 5 seconds some shit that will boost his confidence.
>>
My boyfriend keeps taking screencaps of my face in Skype calls and saying I look cute in them when I look fucking awful.
I feel like he's just doing it to mess with me, what do?
>>
>>17936138

Ask him if he's gay and say that it bothers you that he seems to be having a crush on your ex. Cry a little when you do this. Should make him stop.
>>
>>17936193
I don't really want to talk about sex with my ex. Feels mildly awkward.
I really have never mentioned him and now it's all "Oh you did this with your ex?" "Oh I saw this pic from 1945 of you and your ex hugging". Like, what the fuck.

>>17936226
I don't know how to cry on purpose.
>>
guys and girls i need help
is there a way to get rid of my non-threatening aura?
im legit non threatening because i never think about dating or dont actually try, when i meet someone at the bar im more interested in their life than fucking them.
While i like this, i know that in the long run im gonna get fucked by my inexperience
>>
>>17936138
My boyfriend found this out about my ex too, and he showed some insecurity for a while. Personally, I know my ex was attractive, in a basic sort of way, but I just find him so ugly now. Like "why did I ever" kind of ugly.

I told him why my ex and I broke up. My ex cheated on me repeatedly and I was too naive to know until he told me while we were breaking up. I told him my ex was really dumb. Far dumber than most people I knew. That conversations grew really stale. I realized I had nothing in common with him. I realized he was so obsessed with his image. He was manipulative in arguments. And just said all the reasons why it didn't work and never will.

I told him that once you realize these things about people, they become ugly. I told him I can't be attracted to somebody like this.

My ex and my bf look nothing alike. While my ex is more stereotypically attractive, I think my bf is like, wayyy hotter than my ex. Not only in appearance, but in his personality, the way he carries himself, etc.

After this, my bf stopped asking about him.
>>
>>17935933
For physical attributes, everyone has their preferences. I'd say a baseline is not very overweight, well kept (clean face, kept beard or clean shaven, clean clothes), hygienic, and dresses well.

Intelligence varies. Not everyone is blessed with genius. Things that surpass this is that if I know there is something you're good at, you're hardworking, we can have good conversation, etc.

Money is gray. I'm not looking for a sugar daddy. I like going half on dates, some girls don't though. I'm in my early 20s. I know how hard it is for me to find a job right now, I'm not expecting someone the same age as me to be living in full wealth. That being said, having a source of income (even if it's small), shows me that you understand the concept of working for things.

Personality is also just a preference. Most guys who are funny and mildly attractive has already caught my attention. In general, I am looking for someone who is similar to me, but not so similar to which it feels like he is just agreeing with me because he thinks that is what I want. Basically, enough similarities to the point where that person is comforting, enough differences to keep things interesting and we can show each other new things and perspectives.
>>
For girls who were very nervous about losing their virginity: how did you overcome it? What did your bf do that helped, and what did he do that didn't help?

And did you ever regret it?
>>
Would you date a guy without a car?
>>
>>17936509

I am dating one now. It's not an issue in urban areas where the distances are walkable and public transport works for everything further away. Also, cars are expensive to keep, so unless it's absolutely necessary in daily life, not having one makes sense and seems like a sensible choice to make.
>>
>>17936413
My boyfriend was very patient. After almost a year of dating I found the courage and put out.
We talked about it, he let me take the lead and move at the pace I preferred. We discussed about the things that made me feel nervous, and tried to find a solution.
I also talked with my mom about getting birth control since I was very nervous about getting pregnant.

He did everything perfectly. Never pressured me, never bothered me when I chickened out of it.

No, never regretted it.
>>
>>17936509
I'm a guy but where I live it's impossible to not have one and expect girls to stay with you for long.
>>
Girls

Under what circumstances would you have a friend help you write texts?
>>
>>17934301
>Change the topic to me asking her out

>I literally did all the talking

>Still completely dead silent

S...Should I give up?
Sometimes when I pester her she responds but usually when I ask her out I at least get a "thinking about it"
>>
>>17936585
Doesn't really respond? Eh, I would move one.

At least with me she does respond and kinda keep the conversation going, though I still initiate..
>>
>>17936213
he probably thinks you always look cute
>>
>>17933828
I'm in my first proper "relationship". I don't really know how much to compliment her, or how much to talk to her.

We've been seeing each other for 2 weeks, and talked each day pretty consistently. However, today and last night we have barely talked. I presume this is fine??
>>
>>17936581

My best friend is a lot more experienced than I am when it comes to guys, so i sometimes ask her for help when I'm not sure what to say. So usually when I'm out of my depth or hesitate to write something because I'm afraid how he'll take it. She does that "what's the worst that could happen" speech and gives some pointers.
>>
>>17936631
But you usually have her help when you are interested in a guy?

Also what do you make of this. My friend asked to get coffee with this girl. Both times she flakes out with a legit sounding excuse then goes dark. But for some reason she messaged him outta the blue and asked if he wanted to get coffee Monday. Only the second time she initiated a conversation, and the first that she asked him to do something

Also, this is the girl that we suspect might be having a friend help her, as she sent him a ? then quickly sent him a ~100 word message, much quicker than it would take to actually type. So we are assuming that she is having someone help her, and then just copies and pasts them to send.
>>
>>17936585

Should mention by the way that this is through texting.

>>17936616
Yeah... Moving on sounds like a good idea. We have gone out before and she does seem to show interest in me in real life but this texting game of hers is fucking ludicrous.
>>
>>17936621
This, it's what I do.
>>
>>17936642

Yeah, usually ask for help only when I like someone and freak out about it.

But since the girl rearranged the meeting she's probably interested, it's promising. As for the quick texting bit, at least I sometimes write what I want to say out on a different app first so that I can figure out what to say without having the "typing..." spoiler hanging there for ages and copy and paste them where suitable. At least for me this helps, so if she's a shy person this could be the case. But she could also be getting help, but then it would take longer probably for the messages to turn up because she'd have to tell her friend between the messages and honestly girl-talk sessions can take some time. Depends really how long the long responses take. It could be a friend or something she wrote beforehand herself, which is likely if she's shy or anxious type of girl.
>>
You always hear story's about guys who missed their opportunity to be with someone and regret it for years, but you rarely hear the same with girls.
Is it because girls move on faster/don't have interest as long, or do they just not talk about it as much?
>>
>>17933828
Not really opposite gender, I want some input from other guys.

Is it weird to only be nervous around some girls? Most of the chicks I work with are pretty good looking, I'd say mostly 7's and 8's. One super hot, blonde skinny 9. There's one who is more of a 3, she's mousey and timid. But of all the women there, she is the only one I get nervous around. I can talk and joke with the hotter ones no problem, but this other girl I just spaghetti like a madman.

What's the deal?
>>
>>17936667
girls are not capable of love the way men are. they have no romance. never forget that women only want men for the value they provide in the present.
>>
>>17936667

Girls only cry about things like these to their closest friends, but yeah it happens.
>>
>>17936670
I'm pretty much the same way and what it comes down to is you're emotional perception, not physical.
I can talk to hot chick that I have no interest in being with, but someone I want to be in some sort of relationship, I get nervous as hell.
>>
>>17936663
Still the part where she stops talking to him after she backs out is a bit odd. And when he tried to reschedule in the past she would not respond

And for what is worth, I am actually doing the same thing with helping him write the messages (Though I have never been in a relationship)

And her texts do take a while to be sent. Usually ~30 min, so its possible that she is having help in some form
>>
>>17936676

Implying men know what love even is and don't just "love" anyone who let's them have sex with them multiple times in row.
>>
>>17936687
centuries of romantic poets blow your skanky ass out of the water, faggot
>>
>>17936690

Because of course they didn't write romantic poetry to get their dicks wet, no.
>>
>>17936695
>immortalize the women they love for eternity in verse
>>>>y-you j-just wanted a fuck, you pig! REEEE

lmao turbofeminists are so gross
>>
File: feelz.jpg (83KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
feelz.jpg
83KB, 640x920px
>>17936667
Girls move on faster because they value what they are missing a lot more than what they have.

It's why that bad boy shit works and why you can just walk away from a girl for a long time and then witness them be all over you.
>>
>>17936707

I'm hardly a feminist, just bitter. At least I have the balls to admit my shortcomings.
>>
>>17936723
I'm bitter too, isn't life grand?
>>
File: fag.png (138KB, 368x273px) Image search: [Google]
fag.png
138KB, 368x273px
>>17936729
Mate, stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>17936742
???
Stop being so pathetic lol
And I'm not your mate, fag
>>
File: 0.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>17936714
It's also why you can have those fun conversations straight out of a bargain fantasy where you ask a girl something,she says no,you walk away and then she "stops" the walking away. Kinda like thiis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkr_wbiuB5I#t=22s
>>
Women who've been pregnant before, my wife is pregnant, about 5-6 weeks. About a week ago she took a pregnancy test because she was 'late' and her breasts hurt. However, she hasn't been 'in the mood' for about 2 weeks. Usually she damn near has a higher sex drive than I do, and I get why she isn't in the mood, but how long will this last? I've heard pregnant women get really horny at some point, and even if this is a myth, when will she at least have her regular sex drive back?
>>
>>17936775
>how long will this last?
The rest of your marriage
>>
>>17936771
I'm 100% sure is was because she didn't want the money to ride away.
>>
>>17936782
absolutely rekt
>>
>>17936667
It's more of a legitimate option for girls to bury their feelings and go fuck/date someone else than it is for your average guy.

I still sometimes miss my one ex, after seven years I have still not masturbated to anyone else, I still sometimes wonder what happened if I'd done x or y. And no, he's not superhot or anything, I just love(d) him. But you bet your ass I don't go around telling people about that. And it is easier to not talk about this stuff if you at least sometimes have options/flirtations that make the possibility of being with someone else more real.
>>
>>17936775
There's really no telling, it's an individual thing. The hormonal part of the sex drive (sex crazed is not a myth, but not a hard rule for everyone), but also the psychological aspect. Some women just recoil at the thought of having sex while showing and would rather masturbate to fix urges. Others love it.

You have no choice but to wait it out. Two weeks is nothing. Realize that there's a good chance you won't have sex for two-three months once her pregnancy's drawing to a close.
>>
guys, or girls actually

so every time someone so much as mentions my name in a conversation to my ex, he gets chewed out by his supposed ex fiancee for it. like I told him not to contact me if it was going to be a problem, but every once in a while one of our mutuals might drop my name in a text message and she apparently chews him out every time.

i'm just curious to know what the actual fuck
>>
>>17933828

So girls,

>How do you like men to approach you?

I, most of the time, only approach girls when I'm sexually interested in them. But I try to avoid that kind of interaction since I'm not really the type of guy that uses and dumps them after sex.
>>
>>17936834
>be friendly
>talk to me like a real person (no pick up lines, no quirky introduction, no wordplay, no witty observations about me), don't try to entertain me just see if a conversation flows naturally and otherwise let it fade
>pay attention to my signals, if it's obvious that I am not really feeling it (short answers, little eye contact, smiling sparsely) leave it at that and don't ramp up your efforts
>ask questions but make sure to also tell me stuff about yourself - I will ask questions but obviously people tend to know best what to say about themselves that I might not even think to ask about

Other than this, all is fair game. I don't mind being approached in public, while reading, while out with others, or alone at night. As long as you make it obvious that you are -seeing- if I feel like talking and we click, not -trying- to talk to me no matter what. That's what's disrespectful and pushy.

Also, whether sex is not on your mind or not is none of my business. I don't appreciate crude remarks or questions from strangers but if a random guy approaches me I know it is a solid option that he wants to fuck and that's fine.
>>
>>17936852
>(short answers, little eye contact, smiling sparsely)
wait you mean there are times this doesn't happen?

my mind = blown
>>
>>17936834
It obviously depends on the situation.
In a club, a bar, at a concert or at a party, I don't mind him walking up to me and talking to me. Just say hello, make me laugh and be friendly. Don't rush things, don't try too hard, flirt when we're already talking nicely and the conversation is pleasant, show interest in me as a person.
At class, in a school club and such, take it slow. I prefer having a little chit chat about whatever activity we're doing and progress more slowly. Always be friendly at first, but maybe talk to me a couple of times before flirting and see how I react.
In public... depends on how busy I am. I usually hate being approached. But if we're clearly soulmates, maybe just act like I said in the 1st part.
>>
>>17936868
Yeah.
>>
>>17936889
wow. there is just such a disconnect between me and other posters here. it's like i'm on a completely different level.
>>
>>17936823
Ah, thankyou. Guess I may invest in a pocket pussy, I'm not really a fan of masterbation so maybe that'll help. And I know two weeks isn't much but I'm used to having sex every day (usually two or three times a day) and I'm always fine going without the week she has her period, but since we've dated we've never gone longer than 6 days (her longer periods last this long) and while I'm no sex addict I do have a really high drive (and as mentioned so does she normally). Hopefully she'll go hyper horny once her hormones settle some, and of course if it doesn't I'll be fine I just figured I'd ask. Thanks for the info!
>>
>>17936825
>he gets chewed out by his supposed ex fiancee for it.
>ex fiancee
>ex
Dude, if you care about him (as a friend, I'm not implying you still have 'feelings' for him), you need to tell him to cut her out of his life. If they aren't even together and she gets that angry and freaks out on him every time you're brought up, that's nuts. Unless you were a psycho bitch during you and his relationship, she wouldn't have real cause to freak out even if they were still together, much less now that they aren't. It isn't her business anymore. So basically, if you care about his wellbeing etc etc, give him the advice to tell her to fuck off. If not, cut him the rest of the way out of your life, you really shouldn't trouble yourself with this or care.
>>
How long after I remove a wisdom tooth until I can go back to the gym? I don't know where to ask this.
>>
>>17937067
Do you lift dumbells with your mouth? I don't understand why it would be an issue unles your dentist told you not to work out. If you're really concerned, call your dentist's office tomorrow and ask, but I really don't see why they would correlate.
>>
>>17937074
You aren't supposed to do any physical activity after a surgery, even a minor one.
>>
>>17937066
yeah, I mean, I do care, but I've essentially cut him out of my life aside from checking in to see if he's still alive from time to time, and I'm pretty worried that she's abusive.

I guess while we were dating she sent him nudes trying to break us up? and also I'm pretty certain I was probably one of the most stable girls he's dated. No jealousy, no real problems on my end of things. He was the reason I left, you know? But I care about him on some level to want to get him out of there, and I've told our mutual friend this.
>>
>>17936785
That's the point.

> they value what they are missing a lot more than what they have.

She was missing money,the money was walking away,she stopped the money and met its terms.
>>
Im a social retard and generally don't like people.

How come when I go places like the gym for example. If I look at girls my age and they see me they will play with their hair and look nervous. Im not a big guy, so Im not scary looking. I don't stare I kind of glance quickly and look away, I can't just stare at the floor all the time. Im not creepy, I know this because I have well adjusted male friends who I hang out with and have for years.
>>
>>17937103
I mean if you've mentioned it to your mutual friends, all that's really left to do is tell him directly. You'll want to make sure he knows 100% that you have no interest in perusing a relationship again, you just think that the relationship he has with his 'ex' is unhealthy. As it is. It really depends on how much you care. If you just care that he's alive and physically ok, then I'd just forget about it especially as it doesn't seem to directly affect you at all. If you care more, in other words enough to want to help him with this obviously toxic situation, talk to him.
>>
Why are girls generally more okay with being friends with someone after a breakup? What's the thought process behind this? Why don't they see the presence of their ex as a source of pain like men do?
>>
>>17937131
>I know this because I have well adjusted male friends who I hang out with and have for years.

But, if you are creepy, then maybe you just think he is well-adjusted while he really is creepy like you. Ever thought about that?
>>
Girls
If an ex asked you if you're seeing anyone for closure, would you tell him honestly?
>>
>>17937363
oh they aren't a bunch have girlfriends.
Typical upper middle class white people we are.
>>
Girls please help me out here,

>texted crush happy new year with a bunch of hearts and stuff (was pretty drunk)
>she replied with even more hearts, saying we should meet up
>I said I could come visit her (we live quite far apart)

It's been over a week now and she hasn't replied, I'm so confused.
This is not the first time she has said we should meet up and stuff, but she never texts me first and often she doesn't reply at all but if she just liked me as a friend why would she text me winky faces, hearts and stuff?
>>
>>17937418

Here's the thing: Well adjusted people don't think about being well adjusted. We in 4Chan do because we are not.

Your problem is that you don't understand why girls feel nervous when you look at them. Then you say "I'm not creepy". That's not well.adjusted. A well-adjusted person wouldn't keep thinking about it after leaving the gym. He wouldn't only care about what girls think. He would look at the mirror or the TV in the gym. Heck, pick a spot on the wall and stare at it.

But if you check girls out and they look nervous, then stop doing it. Plain and simple. All you need to use is a little bit of empathy to figure this one out.
>>
>>17937354
>Why don't they see the presence of their ex as a source of pain like men do?
This was already answered. >>17936676
>>
File: disposable.jpg (16KB, 249x295px) Image search: [Google]
disposable.jpg
16KB, 249x295px
Responses from either gender are appreciated.

I'm a divorced male, and I've been single and celibate for six (or so) years now. The handful of opportunities I had, I discarded because I have a fear of "opening up" or becoming vulnerable to anyone. Now, I'm not sure a traditional relationship is what I want at all anymore.

I've had the unfortunate affliction of being a "nice guy" for most of my life. It wasn't until I broke off a toxic seven year marriage that I finally started being true to myself and started this arduous healing process. I've found strength in solitude, but at the cost of feeling profoundly disconnected from people, and in a way more disadvantaged than I was before. I feel I have a very long way to go before I'd even be able to consider having a relationship again... if that's what I wanted.

Colleagues of mine have suggested traveling abroad, even going so far as to suggest a "sex-holiday" to relieve some of the loneliness of a prolonged single life. They believe this would build up my confidence to approach women, and put some much needed joy back in my life. I hadn't considered it before, but I've given it some serious thought for a while now. I've got numerous self-help books to supposedly improve all sorts of different facets of life... but as cynical as I've become in regard to relationships in modern life I have this urge to throw all of this aside and just enjoy some time away... in bed with complete strangers.

And if by some strange reason this becomes an annual norm... what would I really be missing out on in a relationship? I've heard enough horror stories about child support, alimony, infidelity, and a host of other monetary/psychological losses to last a lifetime. None of these seems to justify trying to making a relationship work, and I feel extremely fortunate getting out of marriage relatively unscathed.

Why do people even bother, when human companionship is so easily disposable?

What would you do? What are your thoughts?
>>
>>17937448
Oh no the girl who was asking nervous was working at the front desk scanning my card. It wasn't gym goers.

It's not just the gym, in college too and the gym I go to isnt a college gym.
>>
>>17934652
What do you do?
>>
>>17937471
Man, believe it or not, not everyone is cut out for marriage/relationships. It's considered normal because of society plus the natural human instinct to reproduce. But it isn't for everyone. If you need/strongly desire sex, have casual sex. Seriously there isn't anything wrong with you/that lifestyle. Just do what makes you happy. Dislike relationships? Don't see a point in them? Don't do it then.
>>
>>17934235
why in the everloving fuck are you tripping
>>
>>17933828
Question for girls, would you date a younger guy if he was otherwise a "perfect" (great) match for you, would have a decent job and already lived his own life? In other words: how much does age matter if everything else is matching?
>>
File: received_10207716110362573.jpg (95KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
received_10207716110362573.jpg
95KB, 750x937px
okay so yesterday a girl I'm seeing (who I'm actually madly in love with) and I had our third date and it went pretty well

right before I dropped her back off at her place I told her how I really felt about her and gave her a 3 rose bouquet and a Dove chocolate bar (cliche I know)

she said she likes me and wants to keep going on dates plus I got a first kiss but we didn't make it official just yet like I hoped

this is the first time I've ever taken the slow route with a girl....is everything looking alright or have eyebrows arosen?
>>
>>17936667
>>17937354
You both basically asked the same question:
>Why do women tend get less fucked over by break ups than men?

I'm a dude, but from what I've seen, lived through, and talked about, there's actually a bunch of reasons for this:

>Heads up: This will be LONG, because I have no idea how else to explain human mentality (and even now I feel like it's inadequate). There's a TL;DR at the end

1.) Males are taught to value independence and action.

>Guys are raised to be more insular, and less social when things concern their own emotions. They are taught to tough it out. Being too vocal about something or being visibly seen as emotional is considered whiny, weak, and unmanly. You are supposed to be able to take care of your own shit, under your own power, without ever showing it. Even in our own social interactions, even when we're distressed, we don't talk about things. All of our interactions tend to gravitate around physical activities (sports, drinking, etc) and avoid sharing of feelings and tend to be more about killing time and taking our mind off of things so we can be in a better frame of mind to deal with them ourselves.

2.) Women are raised to be more social and taught to value community.

>Girls are taught to interact with and meld in to a community. Some times this backfires and bullying and inimical social strata are a risk, but girls are, almost from day one, brought up under a much more close nit social system than males ever have. They are taught to rely upon and use social prowess to deal with and interact in the world with. They're more used to relying upon the group to solve issues. So when something goes down, the first thing they do is share their feelings and talk things out.

>part 1 of 3
>>
>>17937567
>2 of 3

3.) Males think in singular, grand moments.
>The one sweeping action. The award that encapsulates everything and makes everything worth it. The grand moment of glory that outshines everything else and resonates through all history. Historically, men have always valued prestige and renown.

4.) Girls think more about long term patterns.
> Small moments that speak to a whole have infinite more meaning than a single big action that's quickly forgotten. That's why concepts like, "50 little things he does that means he loves you" and the like all exist. That's why often time what women bitch about in a break up is the tiny things that pile up like "He never takes out the trash" exist. Women tend to not value the "grand moment of glory" and instead tend to value the consistency of the big picture.

>What this means in a break up:

A break up is almost never an instantaneous thing that comes out of nowhere. There is almost always a number of factors and reasons for them. But guys just don't deal with their own emotions.

Because guys are taught to not visibly be emotional, because guys are taught to value the "singular grand moment" this can often lead to a tendency of repression where--in loo of actually dealing with anything-- men just bottle shit and push it to the back, until things actually have reached an explosive point where they can be dealt with all at once, in as short an amount of time as possible, so that it doesn't have to be dealt with in a prolonged matter.

But, the vicious cycle of this is that most men just don't have much experience dealing with their emotions. So dealing with an explosion of emotion, when they have no prior experience, can often be overwhelming as fuck and crush a lot of people.

So in a break up, that's exactly what happens. A guy ignores all the signs, until one day, it explodes in his face and he's crippled by it.
>>
>>17935236
not shallow at all, other anon is an idiot. Aposematism is a thing for a reason. Fuck her if you want but don't get emotionally invested. She's very likely compromised and might frame you for rape if she feels like it
>>
>>17937575
>3 of 3

Women on the other hand, do tend to deal with their emotions more often. So they, in general, have slightly more experience in doing it and are less likely to be overwhelmed by it. Combined with the fact that, like I said, break ups tend to be a long coming thing, they tend to be able vent their emotions and they do it in a community that provides support and relief.

So what can happen in some cases is, for weeks the things that have been leading to that break up has already been dealt with by a girl, because she's already been mad about it, already thought about it, already talked about it to her friends, and so that by the time that break up actually happens, all the pressure, all those negative feelings, all thoe raw emotions, have already long since been diffused, dealt with, and she's already moved on.

Which is why she can bounce back in sometimes days after the breakups already happened (because unlike in his mind where this shit just blew up out of nowhere and now he's scrambling to deal with it all, in her mind, she's already dealt with most of this shit looooong since)

Now keep in mind. This is NOT true for everyone. There are plenty of guys with deep emotional support structures and plenty of women who are socially awkward and incapable of properly dealing. These are all the general social/cultural tendencies that I've noticed over the years, and I'm no psychologist or anthropologist, just some random late 20-something dude who likes to talk to people an observe shit.

>TL:DR:
Men tend repress shit and try to avoid dealing with it until it blows up in their face--which is why the get burnt by that explosion.

Women have better emotional infrastructure/support and tend to try to deal with things as they're happening, so they don't tend to get in to as explosive a situation to begin with--which is why they can sometimes move on faster.
>>
>>17934652
Yeah if you are 1 year out of uni
It would be reasonable to make 100k or more before you 30
>>
>>17937580
I think you're pretty close to the truth. like you say, women value the long term pattern FAR more and its why "the little things matter". They really fucking do.

By the time a breakup comes, if the girl is doing the dumper, in her mind its been coming for weeks/months
>>
>>17937605
(damn, I only make 8k per year... I hate being a shitty europoor)
>>
>>17935236

"She might frame you for rape if she feels like it"

Kinda sense this too. Women don't normally shave half their heads and dye the rest on a whim unless they're not appropriately dealing with some internal strife. If you hit it and quit it, she'll probably explode. If you got close to her and actually started to care about her, you'd see her hair grow back to normal length and color, then she'd leave your ass because you'd served your emotional purpose.

In short... You dodged the bullet! Congrats! :3
>>
>>17937550
bump
>>
Girls - So I've been here multiple times past couple months about the sex drought in me and my gfs relationship. We talked about it recently and she said she wanted to make sure its not just me so she tried fantasizing about any boy, but it didn't do anything for her. The thought of sex grosses her out and makes her feel dirty now, she thinks maybe its because of how boys had manipulated sex out of her etc?
>>
For girls, but maybe guys can answer too: have you ever fell in love with a person solely because the sex was too good?
>>
>>17933828
Girls

If your date fed you a french fry how would you react?
>>
>>17937693
yeah, once, but it turned out he was really bad for me
>>
>>17937724
I'd be happy? Depends on how well I know him though. If we were friends before and he did that it'd be cute, but if it was some guy I just met (like a blind date setup) it'd be odd.
>>
File: well okay.jpg (13KB, 118x149px) Image search: [Google]
well okay.jpg
13KB, 118x149px
ladies, put yourself in a barista perspective if you aren't already one

if some random dude just asks you out/for your number, and considering YOU found him to be physically attractive, would you give him a chance?

Coffee shop right across campus, a block away from my apartment that I've only been to once. Saw a really cute girl in there today and we made prolonged eye contact. Immediately after leaving I felt an urge to go and ask her out after I finished grocery shopping/laundry, cause fuck it life's short and I'm sick of being single. Went back an hour later, and the place was closed. If I see her again, I'm going to ask her. Trying to be more spontaneous here, I don't really care if I get rejected, etc etc.

Next time she's working, I plan on asking if she goes to my uni, introducing myself, and then throwing my cards on the table and asking for her number. I'm pretty good looking for a dude, but I've had issues with not being spontaneous and low self esteem in the past, but lately I've been feeling better about myself.

How are my chances landing a date? Either way I'm going to do it next time I see her, I don't give a shit anymore about being rejected, just looking for some opinions.
>>
>>17937821
Look, I don't work as a barista, but where I do work (a library) I have been hit on more than once. Honestly, it's really annoying because when you're at work you're in no position to tell someone to fuck off, because you have to be polite. Just wait till she's leaving or something.
>>
>>17937826
>Just wait till she's leaving or something.

Waiting around for someone to leave to speed walk after them sounds a bit odd, and creepy. What's wrong with just getting to the point?

If she wants to tell me to fuck off but can't then she wouldn't want to give me a chance in the first place, to which I would just drop interest in her. I'm asking that if someone asked you out who you found attractive, and considering you were single, would you feel more inclined to give them a chance?
>>
>>17937844
I would find it annoying to be asked at work, regardless of attraction. I also don't just go out with people when they just ask me for my number on the fly; I much prefer getting to know someone first, then either asking or being asked. They could be completely boring and waste my time.
>>
>>17933828
I want to talk to a girl at work
I mean we already talked "casually", I told her something funny, she laughed, everything was fine
I know her name, 85% sure she doesn't know mine

I'd like to
>intoduce myself
>ask her out
does it actually work like this? I mean I don't live in a movie, is this what people actually do? or do you first get to know each other and then ask them out?

all my prior relationships just happened, I never had to ask anyone out or introduce myself or anything like that
>>
>>17937844
>Waiting around for someone to leave to speed walk after them sounds a bit odd, and creepy.

That's right. Hy ask this particular girl out?

Only two ways of approaching her: Following her after work (which we know is off-putting) or "flirting" while she is on the clock and trying to serve clients.

The fact you can't really engage her shouldn't be a sign that there's a problem here?
>>
Girls,
If you try to hold hands with a guy... does it mean you want his peepee in your vajayjay?
>>
>>17937844
> if someone asked you out who you found attractive, would you feel more inclined to give them a chance?

As a completely random male anon just dropping in, that's kind of a flawed viewpoint to take.

You're thinking of this from a point of desperation, of being on the outside looking in, or being someone who wants, not someone who is wanted. And that's tinging your viewpoint.

In the viewpoint of someone who is IN demand, that one aspect, "pretty" means very little.

I'll put it to you this way, if some starving 3rd world citizen who scrounges and struggles to feed themselves each and every single day, and in your tiny town, there's this luxurious place that you could barely ever afford called, McDonald's (this is just an example), that McDonalds becomes like a luxury premium brand to you and it's something you aspire to.

But if you're a 1st world citizen who has all the choices in the world, who can afford to eat McDonalds multiple times on a daily basis and who even has the choice of MANY MANY MANY other things. A big mac don't mean shit all to you.

Your horizons are so much more broadened by the scope of your exposure and the availability of what you have that the way you see a brand like "McDonald's" is completely fucking different.

If you offered that 3rd world person McDonald's they'd fucking jump on it in a hot second.

But the 1st world person would probably be more likely just look at it, and say, nah, no thanks.

For people who aren't in that situation where they're starved for attention, looks don't necessarily mean jack all. Yeah, it's nice to see someone pretty, but that's not the only consideration for them because they have choices--they're not driven by starvation.

>>17937956

It can work. Whether she'd accept or not off the bat is completely up to her and her personality.

Your odds are probably slightly higher if you get to know her first.
>>
>>17934577
What country?
>>
File: pubesofsteel.gif (517KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
pubesofsteel.gif
517KB, 245x150px
Ladies,

Do any of you have super thick, strong pubes that fuck your crotch up if you try to shave too often? For me, too often is ever, but if I let them get too long they get caught in nooks and crannies and leave me with little slivers of skin that have been rubbed raw. Just recently had one of those and now I'm bleeding. Is there any hope or is my vagoo eternally damned
>>
>>17937964
probably, i hate holding hands though bc i suffer from super sweaty palms and i don't like making dudes suffer through it.

on a sidenote, if your girl has sweaty palms when you're holding hands, what do you do/think about it?
>>
>>17937991
I can tell you I absolutely don't like holding hands in public anyways
wouldn't tell that any girl if she showed any signs that she wanted to hold hands though
maybe you ask your bf(s) first, can avoid discomfort on both sides very easily
>>
>>17937984
trim it
don't shave then
just
hold them short
>>
>>17938034
The only time I feel relief is the brief less-than 24 hour period after I shave. Even when they're short they still rub specific areas raw. When there's pubes, there's pain
>>
Okay, so...
>Started dating a girl about 5 weeks ago.
>She's very sexy, intelligent, mature, and cares deeply for my own well-being. Just what the doctor ordered for me.
>First handful of dates go extremely well.
>Calls me her boyfriend at one point, clearly indicating she wants a relationship.
>Begins falling into a seasonal depression that she attributes to the holidays, being a reminder of an abusive mother and abusive exes.
>I tell here I'm here for her no matter what, but also tell her I will give here the space she needs to get through her depressed period.
>Because of sexual abuse, any sexual activity with her has been a no-go, which is alright with me for the time being considering the circumstances.
>For some fucking reason, she goes back on her overtures of wanting to be an official couple, citing fears of commitment/fears of hurting me in the long run.
>She has started getting better lately, having good times with friends etc, but towards me she is alternating between being very sweet and very distant.
>She will go for almost entire days without responding to me texts. I'm not haranguing her or anything but I just want to know what's up with her.
>Her depression seems to be dragging me down, when I would prefer to lift her up.

What do, /adv/? Do I just go about business as usual be patient for her to return to being her old self again, do I put the effort into helping her get out of her depression faster, or do I just keep my distance and wait for her to come back to me?

I just know there's an amazing relationship waiting to happen with her, but fuck, it's really difficult when someone you care about is down in the dumps and you have no idea how to help, or if you even can.
>>
>>17937991
I wouldn't care in the slightly.
You just remind me of this girl I knew that also suffer from sweaty palms that never let me touch them, I liked her a lot and I thought she was outstandingly gorgeous. One day when the weather was really cold, her hands weren't as sweaty she let me touch them and I felt really privileged. Too bad I was too much of a pussy to escalate anything with her.
>>
>>17938051
Sounds awful
been to a doctor maybe?
watched a video/guide on how to shave sensitive parts? much to be done wrong there
I for one can only say that it took me a while too, when I started shaving it was really annoying, red and itchy
but when I just kept shaving often and regularly it all eventually turned out really well, but this takes time and is horribly annoying and during that time you might contemplate suicide
>>
>>17938080
I went to a dermatologist to try and figure out what to do with my armpits. We tried various different things but nothing worked except me shaving them only once a week, which would be fine except I start getting visible and touchable stubble in less than 24 hours (even with brand new razors, shaving cream, exfoliating beforehand, all that jazz). With my crotch if I wait that long, I'll get rubbed raw within that timeframe, but I couldn't imagine the pus and ingrown hairs I'd get from shaving more often than that. I'll probably see a doctor about it. Maybe I can somehow convince insurance that laser hair removal would be for medical reasons
>>
Girls

Is there and distinction between using one or two exclamation points in a text?
>>
>>17938130
I know this answer is frustrating but it depends on the girl. Personally, I only ever use one exclamation point. But then I also have a system of indicating how okay I actually am when I text "It's okay" by how many Y's I use
>>
Girls,
How do I fool you into let me do your pooper?
>>
>>17938169

let us peg you first
>>
>>17938141
True. I guess it does depend on the girl.

The one I'm asking about said "Thank you!!" when I wished her a happy 21st bday. (And kinda teased me a couple weeks later about something else?)
>>
Girls,

Should I apologize to a women I groped several years ago?

Over 3 years ago I had a female friend who I also had a crush on, and there were numerous times when I grabbed her chest and ass. I've realized now that I've done a horrible thing, and I feel like I owe her an apology.

At the same time, I've also read stories by women where they described how upsetting it was when their rapist contacted them suddenly to apologize. And I want to avoid hurting her like that.

So should I apologize to this women, or should I just leave her alone and not contact her? I really don't know what's the right thing to do.
>>
>>17938169
You won't. I would never do anal. I just give really good blowjobs to my bf as compensation.
>>
>>17938183
don't fucking do that. If you ever get in contact again AND the topic comes out, apologize there and then, don't put it out there yourself. It's weird as fuck and would only let her to believe that you are a creep that have been thinking on nothing but you touching her for the past years. Not a girl btw.
>>
>>17938198
Well I wouldn't say I still have a crush on her. I just feel a lot of guilt over what I did, and how I only reinforced her view that all guys are shit (I remember her saying she had nothing but bad experiences with guys), and I feel like I need to make amends. But if it would only freak her out, then I won't do it.
>>
>>17938210
If you still have some mutual friends try to get them to invite her out with a group of friends. Talk then, and apologize if she brings it up.
>>
>>17938236
We had a mutual friend at one point, but I don't think he's kept in touch with her, and I don't even know where she lives now. I guess on the off-chance I run into her someday, I'll apologize then.
>>
>>17938249
Again. Only if she brings it up
>>
>>17938252
I understand, thanks for the advice anon
>>
File: Skeptical robo ostrich.jpg (2KB, 126x98px) Image search: [Google]
Skeptical robo ostrich.jpg
2KB, 126x98px
>"I'm not looking for a relationship/bf" she says early last year
>She's been low-key dating this guy for the past few months

Was I stupid for thinking these two went hand in hand? I never asked her out formerly because of her always saying she was too busy for a relationship. But I find out yesterday from another source that she's been casually dating her high school friend for a few months now. But again, she told that source she didn't want to go serious right now.

It doesn't really matter at this point, but I'm not sure of my naivety caused me to miss my chance, or if I never had a chance to begin with.
>>
Anyone

does anyone feel like they are just not suppose to experience love? I just have this feeling that it's something I'm not suppose to have.
>>
>>17938320
Well if she's dating casually, then she isn't really having a serious relationship, is she?
If someone meets someone who is worth it, they'll make it work. Didn't sound like she was that interested in you. You weren't worth it.
>>
>>17938320
She is weighing her options, but you may be about to lose her to him.
>>
Why the hell would a girl ask me if I think about her often, if she talks about her boyfriend constantly?
>>
>>17938392
>Well if she's dating casually, then she isn't really having a serious relationship, is she?

That's what I'm saying though. Maybe I was naive to think those two went together, so I never bothered to ask her out. Formerly anyway, cuz we did go on solo hikes and I took her out to dinner alone for her bday.

>>17938393
Truthfully I already lost her, which is why I said it doesn't matter at this point. But yeah, I doubt I had a chance.
>>
>>17938320
>It doesn't really matter at this point, but I'm not sure of my naivety caused me to miss my chance, or if I never had a chance to begin with.

Male anon but:

You never really had a chance to begin with.

Why would she say she wasn't looking for a relationship? Maybe she was just saying that to be nice, maybe she kind of liked you, but not enough, maybe anything.

Some times circumstances can make it so you meet someone, and you just never click with them. But if you don't click, you don't click.

If she was truly interested, come hell or high water she would have tried to find some way to make it work.

She did not.

Not everyone clicks. That is life.

>>17938398
>Why the hell would a girl ask me if I think about her often, if she talks about her boyfriend constantly?

She likes the validation. Some guys will try to do this too.
>>
>>17938400
>That's what I'm saying though. Maybe I was naive to think those two went together, so I never bothered to ask her out.
Like, you thought that saying she doesn't want a relationship means that she wasn't interested in casual stuff?
Sometimes people aren't interested in casual stuff. Sometimes they are. Some people could say "I don't want anything serious" and mean that they don't want anything at all. Some people could say "I don't want anything serious" and mean that they could want something casual.
You made an assumption that she was the first. We can't really know if she was or was not the second at the time, because time as passed. And just because she wants a casual relationship with this guy doesn't mean she ever wanted one with you.
>>
>>17938175
Not him but that could be arranged.
>>
File: interesting.jpg (10KB, 285x200px) Image search: [Google]
interesting.jpg
10KB, 285x200px
>>17938407
I like your words, anon. They speak to me, and I'll reflect on that. Thanks.

>>17938415
Like, you thought that saying she doesn't want a relationship means that she wasn't interested in casual stuff?

Exactly. But you're right, she probably never wanted anything beynd friendship. As the anon above said, if she was interested, she would've shown me she was.

Thanks for your responses.
>>
>>17938391
>does anyone feel like they are just not suppose to experience love?
Guy here. You're only waking up to the reality of love, which is that it's not some switch that's flicked like in a movie. Love is two people with shared core values working towards building something lasting from the foundations up.
>>
>>17938477

Ok. But even still, I have this feeling that it's something I'm not suppose to have
>>
>>17938516
Maybe now just isn't the time for you. You might have a lot going on professionally or with personal troubles. You have to get yourself sorted first, and maybe then you'll be in a position to start thinking about a relationship.
>>
>>17938531

I really can't see that happening. I mean, I'm never going to marry or have kids. so what would be the point of me even experiencing love if it was meant for me?

I'm not going to pursue it because I don't think it's suppose to happen
>>
File: magnum.jpg (38KB, 237x300px) Image search: [Google]
magnum.jpg
38KB, 237x300px
Girls,

I'm a 20 year old guy

I often hear people talking about "clicking" with a person before they date, this isn't really something that happens to me. I talk with girls in University, student groups,events or through friends, often share a couple interests (but not a ton) and make a sincere effort to try to get to know people. I've asked a few girls on dates but most have declined, a few citing not feeling a "spark", "clicking", etc. People aren't avoiding me, and even girls who go out of their way to talk to me say this. Is there something I'm missing? Alternatively, is there a way to meet people who I might share more than a few interests with? I'll list most of em' if it makes it easier
>engineering (also studying, but I build things as a hobby)
>shooting (not hunting, I just target and collect milsurp)
>cars(do some amateur racing and work on my car/organdonor-mobile)
>music (make electronic ambient/screamo music that I don't share with anyone, go to local concerts/festivals)
>>
Guys,

If you reject a girl who asks you out, would you start acting strange around her or try to avoid her? A friend of mine turned me down. I'm okay with it, but I'm not sure if he'll feel uncomfortable now.
>>
>>17938576
Chemistry isn't something you can build up. You either have it with someone, or you don't. The key word there is 'with' - this isn't something you can control because it's about two people interacting.

Sharing interests with someone doesn't mean that you'll click with them either, or even get along with them. It's really something that's beyond having mutual interests and values.
>>
>>17938591
It depends. If I said no simply because I thought she wasn't the person for me, then I probably would be awkward around her. Right now, however, I'd have to turn anyone down because of some personal troubles I have going on, which I'd explain. If I felt I adequately conveyed that it was my failing and not hers, I don't think I'd feel awkward. I'd try to avoid her a little bit in the immediate, just out of fear of giving her the wrong impression, though.
>>
Girls, where is the best place to look for dates on a college campus besides parties?

Where will striking up conversations with that in mind not be seen as weird?
>>
Mainly towards guys:
If you're really in love and you think you found the perfect girl, would you cheat on her?
>>
>>17938604
Thanks for the reply,

If chemistry is separate from mutual values/interests, is there anything I can do to meet someone with whom I have chemistry, beyond just meeting more people in general (which I already feel I'm doing ok with)
>>
>>17938611
Class, tutorials or clubs
>>
>>17938391
I feel the same way. I've been in a relationship for more than a month but I just feel like I'm not cut out for it. I always feel like I'm just chained up or something
>>
>>17938624
Not really, no. Trying to find someone with mutual interests isn't a bad idea, but it's a different sort of compatibility
>>
>>17938626
Thanks for the response.

It's not considered inappropriate to ask someone out if you're in the same club? At what point?
>>
>>17938621
I wouldn't go out with a girl unless I thought she was the right girl in the first place. Obviously I'd never cheat on anyone.

I can't speak for every guy, however, and I know some have very few qualms about cheating. That said, those guys were fairly obviously skeevy to my eyes, so I don't know how they got women in the first place.

The obvious answer to the implications of your question is not to get involved with a person until you know them well enough that you can trust them.
>>
>>17938621
No way. I couldn't imagine hurting someone I loved like that.
>>
>>17938631

Thats a bit depressing, but thanks anyways.

I suppose I will keep trying, just to clarify, this isn't just women saying they don't click with me, I haven't really found any women with whom I really "click" with either, at least as I understand it.

I'll answer some too

>>17938621
No

>>17938591
No, but I'd keep an eye out to see if she was acting a bit weird, if she was I might ask her why/otherwise reassure her. Generally its the person who has been rejected who gets weird, if you can act normal, he probably will too.
>>
File: image.gif (669KB, 339x190px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
669KB, 339x190px
Am I being a little bitch about this or no?

I usually tell my girlfriend to text me when she gets home after we go out somewhere and it's late at night. First time I said it, she didn't do it. I didn't say anything. Second instance, again, she didn't text, again, I let it go. I told her again tonight, and made sure I got an "okay" from her. Didn't happen. This time, I asked her why she didn't text me (in a semi-joking way) and instead of answering me, she sent me nudes, as if to appease me, almost. Was I right in bringing it up this time? Am I being stupid in minding this? It's not that I think something's gonna happen to her at this point, as much as it feeling like a lack of interest, maybe respect?
>>
>>17938672
If you haven't been together long, it just seems like she's not in the habit of flicking someone a text when she gets home at night. I totally get where you're coming from in wanting her to do it, but it is a behaviour that can be difficult to remember to do if you haven't formed the habit yet.
>>
>>17938672
>Am I being a little bitch about this

Both yes and no

Yes because doing that displays your neediness which may turn her off. If you want to speak to her then you should take up the reigns and do exactly that.

No because she is disrespecting you and showing that she's not really interested when she just up and forgets agreements like that with you. It's a little incident but she's literally betraying your trust here. Don't take it lightly,don't joke about it. Imagine if you told her to pick her up somewhere but she sent you nudes. Completely fucked, right?
>>
>>17938672
If you haven't been together long it's likely she just forgets at the end of a long night (when she's probably tired) and not in the habit of texting someone or being helicoptered. You're being OTT, it's a small issue.
>>
>>17938702
>If you want to speak to her then you should take up the reigns and do exactly that.
I think I fucked that up. What I really mean is
>If you want to text with her at night you need to take the first step and just start the conversation yourself
>>
>>17938702
Dude, it's at the end of a night. She's probably just tired and forgetful. There's no deeper meaning.
>>
>>17938705
Question asker here. Don't kill me, but what's OTT?
>>
>>17938708
Repeated action shows it's intentional. A stone from the same persons hand doesn't hit your shit 3 times just for nothing. Nobody is actually that tired when they get from home anyway to forget to indulge in what they enjoy or even wake up the next morning and take care of it.
>>
>>17938591
Not really but I'd also be on eggshells around her since I wouldn't want to be too friendly and have her misinterpret that as being interested in her and leading her on. I've had to deal with such a situation a few times and they always flip out when I still say no. So some times I keep a friend, some times I lose one. It's out of my control really.

>>17938621
No.

>>17938672
Hard to say. My gf (who I've been with a few years) asks me to text her when I get home from late nights and such so she knows I'm safe. I didn't really do it to begin with until she told me about how it means a lot to her, so I do it every time now. It's piece of mind for her and I can respect that so I do it.
>>
>>17938716
Over the top.
>>
>>17938719
She's probably not used to having some overprotective partner wanting to know where she is. She probably doesn't rate it as important and wants to sleep when she gets home.

>Nobody is actually that tired when they get from home anyway to forget to indulge in what they enjoy or even wake up the next morning and take care of it.

What does this mean. Your grammar and syntax is very confusing.

I don't know how texting is an 'indulgence'', honestly what the guy said he asked her to do seems more like a bother than anything else.
>>
File: 1481453453740.jpg (107KB, 490x386px) Image search: [Google]
1481453453740.jpg
107KB, 490x386px
>>17938576
Asking another question based on my previous post.

I don't have much experience with women, never noticed (or never received) many of the signs of attraction most people reference. Besides this most people (and girls) still seem to like me. Is it possible that I'm not presenting myself in a romantic light? Are there things I can do/say to be seen in that light or is it impossible to do that without seeming off. I'm trying to avoid asking about appearance because I think I look pretty good and it that seems like a hole without a bottom.
>>
>>17938702
>
Yes because doing that displays your neediness which may turn her off. If you want to speak to her then you should take up the reigns and do exactly that.

First time I asked that was me legitimately caring for her. I don't usually care for people, so it took some time for me to actually feel the desire to be mindful of her safety.

Subsequent time of me asking were at that point seeing if she would do it. If I ever want to have a text conversation with her, I'll initiate no problem.
>>
>>17938748
Wow, did I fuck up that green text.
>>
How much is being an asocial person going to bite me in the ass regarding dating? I only have three irl friends, and only one of whom I'm close to. I only go out with them a couple times a month really, and I'm pretty happy with that dynamic. I often hear women express concerns about stuff like that, like how the guy is going to be too clingy or whatever. But I'm legitimately happy with how things are right now, I'm pretty busy between work, school, and my hobbies.
>>
>>17938768
I have one friend and I have a gf. I'm not clingy and shit and I have hobbies but no job. Relax dude, her thinking you'll be clingy is different to if you are actually clingy.
>>
so my friends and I were talking, and we were wondering.
Can a guy actually fuck himself? Like can they bend their own dick over their balls to their ass hole and stick it in? I guess depending how big their dick is but still.
>>
>>17938819
If a guy is pretty big and has a softy so he can maneuver it, it's possible. But it can't be done when hard.
>>
I can't, I haven't heard of anyone who could

its more common to suck your own dick
>>
>>17938737
>She probably doesn't rate it as important and wants to sleep when she gets home.
>honestly what the guy said he asked her to do seems more like a bother than anything else.

That's pretty much it exactly. It's a bother to her and not that important because she's not that interested.

>What does this mean
She has the energy to do it she just chooses not to. Most likely because she does not enjoy it.

>I don't know how texting is an 'indulgence''
It lets her reach out to him and in this instance shows that she returns the sentiment.

>>17938748
> If I ever want to have a text conversation with her, I'll initiate no problem.

Well then you should stick with that strategy instead of asking her to do it. She's not at that level yet clearly.
>>
How do I ask a girl if she'd like to talk more/continue talking without sounding stupid?

I can't think of a way that sounds feasible.
>>
>>17938838
Do you know what indulgence means you retard?
>>
>>17938858
just keep talking to her and don't be boring, if she wants to keep talking she will. do not ask her and don't bring it up, it won't be endearing.
>>
>>17938819
I've seen a few pictures and vaguely a remember a subreddit called "selffuck" or something about dudes sticking their dicks up their arses. I can't imagine it being pleasurable though.
>>
>>17938819
there's even a song about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vj9V_pX8yw
>>
Why do I hate my girlfriend of 7 years now?
>>
>>17939021
>girlfriend of 7 years now

That's too long. I had a girlfriend for five years, she basically JUSTed my life by making me passive.
>>
>>17939025
what happened family?
>>
>>17939031
Nothing special or drastic. I just had the same girlfriend from 15 to 20- that allowed me to get passive and complacent, and avoid some of the social interactions I should have been having at that age. In the last few months both of us knew we didn't want to keep it really but were literally too lazy to just break it off until months later.
>>
>>17939036
rip dude, whats the best way to end a serious relationship with a toxic codependent clingy bitch with literally no hobbies or interests besides hanging out with you lol?
>>
File: 1465566969481.jpg (357KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
1465566969481.jpg
357KB, 1280x854px
I'm lucky to be fairly good looking and smart enough to put some work into my wardrobe. I'm goal oriented, career focused and spend a lot of time on academics. This has made me a little awkward socially and not the most worldly person, but I'm happy how I spend my time. I'm also open minded and always willing to try things.

My question; because I'm an introvert, and with what I've said above, do the femanons here think I should still date? I always feel embarrassed when girls ask what I do for fun because I'm ashamed of my hobbies and how I spend my time. Does that matter or does my passion for what I do enjoy make up for it? Thanks!
>>
>>17939047
I'm one of the worst people to ask. Didn't get decisive with this shit at all, after a few months she just kinda asked if I was serious about continuing, I admitted no, and we went our separate ways. Haven't talked to her since.
>>
>>17934195
My GF suggested we go on hiatus after a week, so they usually don't work, unless you put dedicated work and comitment into it
>>
>>17939025
What does JUSTed mean? (English is not my first language)
>>
>>17939096
It's a meme basically meaning fucked up to the point of depression.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/brendan-fraser-s-alimony-just-fuck-my-shit-up
>>
>>17939100
Thank you sir.
>>
>>17933828
Why are girls so untidy? My gf puts her bra, panties and socks fucking everywhere and makes my flat a living mess, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>17939123
>visit gfs place
>never lets me into her room because its messy
>get to peek through door and its just piles of clothing and junk everywhere
>she says she cleans it on the days im not there
>somehow it always falls apart again by the time im back a few days later
>repeat for 2 years
This is every girl I've ever dated or even known.
>>
File: 1462494691599.png (66KB, 500x833px) Image search: [Google]
1462494691599.png
66KB, 500x833px
>>17937471
Because to form relationships is a biological need, so most people go for it.

Logically it doesn't make sense. But our bodies do what they do.

>>17939123
because girls are never told to be responsible for their actions, plus she could potentially think it's "cute and quirky" she's leaving all her shit around

a question of my own, for males:
>what seduction techniques do you respond to?
>>
>>17933828
Is acne a turn off ?
>>
>>17939129
But it's not, it's beyond the point of being cute, and considering my friend comes from time to time, it's disgusting.

What do you mean by seduction techniques, like pick up lines and similar shit? Try to be subtle and don't overthink it, just invite a guy for a coffee or something similar and see how it goes.
>>
>>17939129
genuine interest works pretty well on me
>>
>>17939134
It is.
>>
>>17939139
this is a large meme

i guess i should rephrase

how do i convince someone to have sex with me
>>
>>17939157
Are you ugly?
>>
>>17939157
dont be fat
>>
>>17939174
Yes

>>17939179
not fat
>>
>>17939189
If your face is ugly, but you're fit and have decent legs, you shouldn't have a problem.
>>
>>17939191
This hasnt been the case in my experience

either way my question was
how to seduce when ugly?
>>
>>17939199
Have confidence, be interesting personality wise and hit bars. How old are you?
>>
so way tldr leaving out most of the details but heres the general situation

>known this chick since june, hung out a couple times in november, been texting back and forth but she is the fucking worst at responding and im not much better
>took her to a concert for NYE last weekend
>chilled with her the first night, took it easy drank smoked, she was on her period so didnt hook up, had a great time i really enjoy her company and like raging with her
>second night was absolute madness, met up with about a dozen friends, did acid, dabbed smoked weed popped champagne and did a ton of coke she rolled, raged playing music to 6am
>hooked up with her at night, kissed her a lot sucked her titties tried to fuck but she made me stop cuz there were people staying on the floor (they ended up fucking like 10min later lel)
>had to drive her roommate home to so didnt get to talk or anything really on the way back

this is driving me fucking crazy, i really like this girl and she is gorgeous and i want her so bad, kept messaging her and she was texting back and sending me hearts but hasnt really responded all weekend. i tried not fapping but that didnt work and i gave in last night, gonna try to stop again. im pretty sure she likes me but she sucks so bad at communicating i cant even really tell. and she seems like not a complete whore, so i have no clue what to think or how to treat her lol, i dont think she has any other guys though. plus she told me yesterday she is depressed and i know she does drugs.

anyway what the fuck do i do? i feel like i gotta start off from square 1 when i see her. but i am definitely into her and want to make love to her. TBQH since what weve done was really just party i want to just take her out to dinner and do things right. but i dont want it to sound like a date. and im going out of town next weekend. like why cant she just text back and come over and smoke a blunt and ill take care of the rest, for real this time. fuck.
>>
>>17939203
Invite he for a casual meeting, coffee or something should work.
>>
>>17939201
>confidence
Got none of that

>interesting
That's the problem
Every time I try to get laid we end up shooting the shit about various obscure video games and other weird stuff
And I can't get dick
>>
>>17939217
>Got none of that
First and foremost, get some. Drink a bit of something strong beforehand, that should increase it. Remember, getting rejected is good as you can only learn from it and improve based on your evaluations

>to get laid we end up shooting the shit about various obscure video games
Did you make it clear enough you wanted dick, and are you sure that the person you're talking to wants to bone you and thinks of you as something more than a mere acquaintance.
>>
Girls, does the "cold approach" actually work ever on a college campus?
>>
>>17939215
lol well we are both sufficiently not normies that meeting for coffee is not something either of us would do, she doesnt even have a car. but yeah i would think 'smoke weed and get food' would be enough, especially if she wont go to a concert, there is not much else to do in this town desu.

seriously i just want her to come hang out and i am pretty sure i can handle it and we will be fine lol.
>>
>>17939393
>not normies
That was just an example. Also, meeting people for coffee and what not isn't exclusively "normie" thing. Don't be /r9k/. Then tell her that, but be somewhat subtle about it, and don't come as clingy or what not.
>>
>>17939396
>Also, meeting people for coffee and what not isn't exclusively "normie" thing

>implying meeting people for coffee isn't the most normie act in existence

It's only the first date idea of water cooler Romeos since the invention of the coffeehouse.

And also quite dull, too. Coffee shops are boring as fuck.
>>
>>17939452
That's just an expression, it means to go on a casual date to see how things will work, not that you have to do that, since you already went further than that. Anyway, good luck with your girl and hopefully it will work out the way you intended to.
>>
What do girls think of guys who are a little bit timid? I've heard some find it cute and have had a thing with a girl where she thought it was. Also, what do girls generally think of a guy who tries to look his best everyday?
>>
>>17939495
Not bf material. Dominant guys are better.
>>
I have a fear of appraching girls thinking they could be underage. Anyone ever had it happen?
>>
back in school after winter break
planning to meet up with this girl i'm interested in in a couple days
would it be too sudden to ask her out on a date right now because of the interruption caused by break, or should it be fine?
also is two days in advance enough time?
>>
Question for girls. My girlfriend thinks my body looks like a girl's and she doesn't like it. She will eventually cheat on my if we go long term won't she?

I have a thin build and I am only slightly muscular on my body, and my boobs are apparently big looking. I think because I used to exercise them but I don't know. Fuck
>>
Hey ladies, how you doin?
>>
>>17939633
I've been approached when I was underage before. It's all about how you react.

First guy:
>Hey, my friends bailed on me for dinner so I promised myself that I would ask the first cute girl I saw. Would you like to go with me?
I was naive and like free food, so I started to go along with it. When I grinned and mentioned something about heading to a panel first (at a con), he saw my braces. He froze, horror on his face
>Um, how old are you?
"I'm 15"
>Oh god, where are your parents? I didn't know, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, I-I

And he literally ran away.
I thought it was funny.

Later that weekend, another guy came up to me while I was watching a demo

>Cool game, huh
"Yeah, I like the combat mechanics."
>Uhhuh. So what's your email address?
[remembering the previous encounter] "I'm 15."
>That's okay, I don't mind.

Keep in mind, this guy looked like he was in his mid 30's. I just walked away.

I didn't feel bad about the first guy approaching me. I'd suggest against being super suggestive and flirty in your first interaction, keeping more safe and friendly. But I suggest that regardless of the age of your target.
>>
>>17939710
continue with your life and do what you want to
start working out and keep with it
after your superficial cunt of a gf left you
be grateful and keep working out
not for her but for yourself
when she tries to come back after seeing
your discipline and improved body
you tell her youre not interested
>>
>>17939710
Wow, your girlfriend is an asshole. Who says these things? Even if she was honest about your body being feminine, she should have told you that she likes it anyway.
She might cheat on you because she sounds like a cold human being, not because of your body type. If I was unhappy with my boyfriend's body, the solution wouldn't be to cheat on him. I would either suck it up or I would break up. Them's the rules.
>>
>>17939759
>>17939755
I got a little upset about it and now she just dropped it like it was nothing. She told me it's okay and she loves me, but to me I don't think it's okay. I'm just upset right now about it. I guess I will go to the gym when I can. She's probably right, it's a pretty average looking body I think. I'd post it but I don't think anyone here wants to see
>>
>>17939796
I won't encourage you to post, because this isn't the place.
But I'll say that you don't need a model's body to be loved and sexually attractive. My boyfriend is kind of pudgy and I think he's a sexy motherfucker. Because I love him and I love how he fucks me. I love how his body feels pressed up against mine.
He's not going to win any awards at a body builder's competition. But he'll win a 10/10 for me.
>>
>>17939884
I think this is what she is trying to tell me. Actually her native language isn't English so it's a bit difficult to communicate complicated things sometimes. Thanks for making this clear to me I feel a bit better now. I appreciate it
>>
>>17939749
Guess i will take the risk regardless or i will never approach anyone, thanks for the story.
>>
>>17939902
Sure thing!
Attraction is a weird, complicated thing. People will have higher physical standards for people in pictures, since that's all we're basing it off of. But there's so much more in how someone carries themselves, how they speak, and how they treat you. That's why you'll get people like Benedict Cumberbatch who look kind of freaky, but have an amazing following. Or why people will be sexually attracted to this cartoon character, but not to another.

Hopefully that's what she's trying to get at. Language barriers are hard anyway, I'd imagine it must be a headache in a relationship where communication is extra important! I wish you luck, patience, and understanding for both of you.
>>
>>17939939
Yup! Good luck. I hope you get girls who will treat you gracefully in the instance of a mistake.

Sometimes age doesn't come up until later, and that's okay. I once went on a date with a guy, and we discovered while on the date that I was 20 and he was 30. I could tell that this guy was super uncomfortable about it. We didn't have a second date.
>>
>text girl
>she responds immediately
>i respond 5 minutes later
>she responds again 5 minutes later

does this mean anything or am i just getting my hopes up over something meaningless
>>
>>17940002
For yor own sanity stop looking into miniscule things like this.
>>
>>17937956
>>17937970
Well, I did and turns out she has a boyfriend. Fuck me.
>>
>>17940096
Plenty of fish in the sea friend.
>>
Girls and guys:

My girlfriend gave me a comic book for my birthday and I'm super thankful to her for thinking of me. It was a comic that Id expressed interest in and she paid attention to that and got it for me.

The only things is, I'm reading it and think it's not very good at all.

She's going to ask me what I think, and I don't want to lie to her because that's dishonest...and I don't want her to buy me more.

What should I do? I don't want to spit on her gift...
>>
>>17939495
I think a little shyness is cute, but if it's a problem it gets annoying. Like if they don't want to sing with me, play silly games with me, etc because they get embarrassed it turns me off.
For the other question, I like when a guy dresses well every day. Not necessarily his best but some effort is nice.
>>
>>17940223
Maybe tell her it was nice, but the story wasn't what you expected or something like that. But emphasize that you love how thoughtful she was to get it for you and that she's the best.
>>
>>17933828
Girls: Tips on making a move on a shy girl? Usually theres a moment where i know my dates looking to be kissed, but this girl seems a little scared. Don't want to make her uncomfortable, but don't want her to get tired of waiting either.
>>
>>17940274
Good idea anon. Thanks
>>
>>17940304
Instead of having your next move be a kiss, start smaller. Put your hand on the small of her back. Hold her hand. Give her a hug.
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.