[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is cold approaching really a thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: collapsing.jpg (157KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
collapsing.jpg
157KB, 1920x1080px
Is cold approaching women really a thing? It feels so strange to just walk up to a woman who you don't know and just start saying words to her.

What are some locations where I could do this? I am just kind of sick of moping around on my days off. Gona try and get a girlfriend or at least meet new women to open up my options.

Here are some things I am super insecure about though:

1. I am a black guy and being black and talking to women seems really weird to me. I am not confident at all and I am really scared because I think the woman will see I am black and freak out.

2. I lose my nerve very easily. Even if I started talking to a woman, my mind would go into meltdown panic mode and the likely hood of me running off screaming increases exponentially.

3. Where the hell do I even go? I live near a strip that has a bunch of stores but they are stores.. not really like book stores or whatever. They are like department stores and clothes stores. Feels strange to talk to women in there.

Basically, is cold approaching real and how do I do it?
>>
>>17933784
Street game is kind of a meme unless you're uber confident.

A better idea is to join a social group where women will be more receptive and welcoming to being approached.
>>
I'm not going to give my number out or go on a date with a complete stranger, and neither is any other woman who's not retarded. Does that answer your question?
>>
Youre not the cold approach type (at least not currently)

It is real. I used to fuck around as a teen on 3rd street in Santa Monica just going uo to all the girls with my friends and sometimes solo. When youre confident and attractive you can pretty much do whatever you want, trump was serious. Of course you gotta let rejection bounce off of you like a weakly thrown water ballon which why I dont think youll be able to. If I were you Id focus more on the traditional routes of meeting women like work, school, friends, events etc
Tinder even

Good luck my nigga
>>
Cold approach really seldomly works if you're not like at least 9/10 handsome as fuck and confident as hell. Smoothtalker and shit.

In some situations it can work ofc. Like I've got a grille at campus to go out with me, I've never talked to her before that.

Also of course bars and clubs. That shit is a social context that lets them expect to be talked to in a flirty way, but it still is cold approach in the end.
>>
>>17933819
Fuck. I have like no external resources when it comes to options to meet women. I have friends but most are married and moved away.

When people say social groups.. what do they mean? I feel like the city I live in is total aids when it comes to this stuff.

I live in a place called Springfield Massachusetts. It's okay but honestly the girls can be super ghetto here and I just don't know where to meet thecwell adjusted ones. Shit like "painting club" doesn't exist around here.
>>
>>17933888
Lol spingfield, ur fucked
Go bang a thottie until you can move
>>
>>17933784
Look into becoming a pick up up artist. The most popular school of thought in the profession is currently the mass-approach. They literally approach 100+ women a night until one is horny enough to say yes.
>>
>>17933892
Fuck! What is it about this city? I don't understand it. It's like... if you are into the culture of fucking "thots" then it's a gold mine. But if you want anything else out of the city... then it's fuckibg aids. God dammit.
>>
>>17933933
Different places have their pros and cons. The most professional piece on this topic is "Pussy Exists In A State Of Equilibrium." It's worth the read if you're wondering how some places are better than others. Consider moving if you prefer a different environment.
>>
>>17933784
Why not get in touch with the you that you never knew? You could get girls every night if you taught in Africa; no game required.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.