[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone watched That 70's Show? I just finished the entire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Mans Best Friend.jpg (475KB, 1206x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Mans Best Friend.jpg
475KB, 1206x1600px
Has anyone watched That 70's Show? I just finished the entire thing, and it made me deeply sad because it showed me how much I've missed. At high school, I never had a group of buds that would just chill at anyones house and chat shit with. I never had a really sweet relationship with a really sweet and cool girl like Eric and Donna had. I'm 20 and in my second year of college, and so far I've been hanging out with party animals that just want to go clubbing, and girls who want to live on a string of one night stands. I guess my question is, is it too late to live that sort of life in college? Just a few pals relaxing and not constantly clubbing, and a sweetheart girl that's chilled out and not some crazy party bitch? Am I too late? What can I do? Do I need help?
>>
Most chilled sweetheart girls are lonely, so they become crazy party girls because there's no other way to meet guys except at parties and clubs.
>>
>>17933766
So have I missed my chance? Have they all converted? Where can I find em?
>>
File: The Other Timeline.jpg (114KB, 734x908px) Image search: [Google]
The Other Timeline.jpg
114KB, 734x908px
>>17933755
Just to sort of summarize, I have a real idealised perception of relationships, with the whole idea of soulmates and shit being very attractive to me, and I want to meet mine but I feel it's too late, and want to know whether to abandon this idea (and how) or how to find my soulmate. The same idea applies to friendship.
>>
>>17933806
Love isn't real and soulmates do not exist. Friends will come to you when you go places you search for them in the right places. Be sociable and you'll find them by the way.
>>
The thing about TV shows, is that they aren't real.

They idealized every aspect of high school life. I had a solid group of friends I'd chill with all the time, but it wasn't as spectacular as they made it seem honestly. None of us even smoked or drank

We just sat around playing mortal kombat and talking shit and drinking off-brand sodas
>>
>>17933899
I want that at college, but I can't find those sorts of people. That's the sort of thing I'd want to do though. How did you guys meet one another?
>>
>>17934021
You're not going to meet people in your classes unless you're the sort of social butterfly that I know you aren't, have you looked into clubs and societies? What are you interested in? Have you thought about student politics? You could even potentially do some study overseas, you'll get real close with your coursemates.
>>
>>17934213
That's another thing, I'm not really sure what I'm interested in. I sit around on my computer and play games and occasionally go to the gym. Student politics at my college is really serious too, the people there are REALLY uptight
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.