[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blinded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

My friend is blinded by her "love" she had with a guy. She met this guy online in another state. I all honesty he was very attractive. She was talking with him for a while then eventually went to meet him irl in his state. She came back and it went well so she started to save up money to go again. She went a second time and then came back a little early saying they broke up. She is asexual because of mental stuff and whatever so she has a low sex drive. He wanted more sex and she couldnt do it so they broke up. She kepts trying to make him sound like a good guy after that saying "We both didnt want to break up but we had to" Now in my eyes if he really loved and cared for her as much as she thought then he would look past that, but in her eyes its not his fault at all. She still thinks he's perfect and she still posts random shit about him online. This guy ruined her and she still thinks of him as the perfect guy. She was saying things like it was true love for both of them because they connected so well before even meeting which obviously wasn't true for his side, it seemed like he cared more for her looks then her personality if he lets her go for something like that. Am I wrong to think this guys an asshole and she is just blinded by how good looking he was? She is still so broken from that and it happened almost a year ago.
>>
>>17933449
Like she would say things like it was fate they met and they belong together and blah blah blah but the guy hasn't said a word for months now and shes just sitting there still praising him
>>
>>17933449
I mean thats what love does

I wouldnt call him an asshole by what he's done. A bit selfish yea.

My gf's friend at the time started seeing this guy which we both knew was the fuccboi type. We told her time and time again that he was just using her to no avail. Eventually we realized that it just had to let her figure it out herself. Some lessons have to be learned first hand.
>>
>>17933462
I just don't get how she thinks it was mutual a mutual thing not wanting it to end. I don't have the heart to tell her if he really did love her he would of made it work but like thats the truth. I don't think he just wanted her for sex because they did text and talk alot but regardless if the connection was as strong as she claimed it was then it wouldn't of ended. I just feel so bad for her because its still tearing her apart that it ended and shes just in so much denile its making it worse.
>>
The driving force behind a male is to urge to reproduce. He was the good guy. If a female cannot satisfy the urge that plagues our minds 24 hours a day it is a waste of time.
>>
>>17933477
I feel you on that one. Its super hard to convince them against it but its easier to distract them from it. Try to get her to go out or to meet a guy you think she might like. Dont suggest that she needs to stop "loving" this guy but just suggest that it could be fun.
>>
>>17933484
To lead her on for so long is the main issue here. She told him about it at the start because she was insecure about it and didnt wanna start somethng then end it later on like it did anyway. He said it was no big deal and it'll work, then after her second visit he said no. That is the biggest reason im mad at this guy. He lead her on and then threw her away and she still smiles and says he was amazing and whatever.
>>
>>17933496
She doesn't need my help to get a bf. She has the looks to get any guy she wants at anytime. Like trust me if she wanted to talk with a guy it'll happen, but that also is her biggest problem. Most guys will probably just want to fuck her and move on, its a double sided sword what she has going for her.
>>
>>17933499
Maybe he thought she was playing the "hard to get" card? Maybe he was thinking ot was some shit test?
>>
>>17933538
I don't think that was the case, playing hard to get isn't comign out and saying im asexual I don't like to have alot of sex.
>>
>>17933506
Thats not the thing though
You want to lead her into a healthy relationship by picking a good guy for her to meet not any guy

Either that or stop bitching and let her live her life
>>
>>17933604
That's non of my business
>>
Lmao why would you try to date knowing you're asexual. You have to know that's a huge sacrifice to ask from a healthy young person right? If anything your friend is the asshole.
>>
>>17934156
This. Adult relationships include sex. If she can't put out, then this is/was inevitable. I'm not sure why OP wants to vilify some fucking dude in another state for wanting to fuck the girl he's "dating". Maybe this guy legit thought they could work it out. Once he found out they couldn't, he cut it off. It was only twice that she went out there? If anything, this guy is a stand up bro for realizing what the deal was and taking action instead of pussy footing around.
>Now in my eyes if he really loved and cared for her as much as she thought then he would look past that
goes both ways dingus, if she loved and cared for him as much as she says, she'd have taken the dick wholesale
>>
I'm assexual guy and I also can relate! Don't worry, soon enough you(r friend) will find someone special (or at least someone who really doesn't care a lot about sex)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.