[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats this sound like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Manbun.jpg (50KB, 480x662px) Image search: [Google]
Manbun.jpg
50KB, 480x662px
So I wanna hear what others think about this situation. Me and this girl who i've been friends with for a few years now would talk nearly everyday, we would talk about random shit we found, random shit that happened or whatever. Recently I think she found a boyfriend but I can't just straight up ask her. The signs are she never wants to hangout now she always just says im busy. When I would text her something i get a two or three word quick shitty response that seems like she wants to end convo asap, or just sometimes she just see's something and ignores it. New years eve I was next to her and saw her texting on her phone and as a joke i nudged her and said get off your phone your with your friends and I saw she was texting a number with no contact photo, but she has one for everyone in her contact list so this person was new, didnt get a name. But basically I'd like to know if thats some signs of her having a boyfriend so I can cut contact with her and leave her alone with him. I don't want to be the guy who is always spamming her text messages trying to get attention while she's talking or even with another guy and I come off as a needy despereate child. Like even now her texts take like 20 minutes in between to respond with something just really cold as a response. She was never like this before so idk what to make of it.
>>
>>17933413
holy fucking shit man. she doesn't want to talk to you because you're acting like a needy, desperate child already
>>
>>17933421
This came outta nowhere, we were talking one day then the next this shit happened. I was never needy I jsut text her random shit and she is giving cold responses with no clear reason why.
>>
>>17933429
I was exactly like you are right now when I was in high school. exact same thing happened. I even dated the girl, and she just randomly stopped giving a shit about me in the middle of it, and that made me worry like you are right now which just led to me being needy and now we hate each other.

you're worrying because she takes 20 minutes to respond to a text? that is needy. you are probably used to her texting more often than that (the girl I was talking about would respond almost immediately to texts), but you have to understand more than 20 minutes between responses is normal. My current friends take hours to respond because we have lives that we are busy with.

Yes, she is getting fucked by a guy, and possibly replacing you with him. She already made up her mind and only responds to you at all out of obligation since you have been friends for a while, but the truth is that friendships just end for no reason over time and you have to let go
>>
>>17933461
Its killing me because I want to cut contact to feel better but its so damn hard because she was a part of my life, we would talk and share so much and now its just empty and I have no idea how to fill that void to move on and make peace with this.
>>
>>17933482
yeah those were my exact thoughts when I was at that point. going to college made me busy enough that I was over it before I even realized.
>>
Nigga, it's normal to feel a little disappointed when someone dials back the attention they give you, but you need to chill, dawg.

Yeah, she probably found another nigga she wanna fuck with. She didn't tell you because she enjoys your friendship, but suspected you'd over-react and abandon her because she doesn't want to fuck with you.

Get over yourself, homie.
>>
>>17933512
>>17933517
Most days after I work part time I am free and home alone doing nothing, the only thing to distract myself is video games but even those only last so long. I have no idea how to distract myself without feeling super lonely about it.
>>
>>17933482
You can't put all your eggs in one basket. Always talk and flirt to a lot of girls until you've found one who gives you the googly eyes, one that makes it apparent that she wants you to ask her out.

Cut your losses now, you're wasting time and effort
>>
>>17933531
yeah that's the secret I think. find a girl who wants you to want her, not the other way around.
>>
>>17933595
That sounds hard, I have no idea where or how to start that process
>>
>>17933688
you can't start a process to finding a girl like that. it either happens or doesn't
>>
>>17933821>>17933688

WRONG

You focus on yourself. Follow your dreams and acheive things. Give her a reason to want to want you.
Act like a leader and she'll follow, everytime
>>
>>17933824
My dreams are way too far outta reach and impossible so I won't be able to follow them.
>>
even if she doesn't, why are you still sticking around? she's been ignoring you, and shit like that! with or without boyfriend, I think it's time to value yourself and get the fuck away! don't beg love, mate! you deserve more than that!
>>
>>17933830
Those are the best dreams thatll get bitches pussies wet wtf

"Shoot for the stars, if you fall you land on a cloud." - some nigger
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.