[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1855.jpg (96KB, 949x596px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1855.jpg
96KB, 949x596px
My girlfriend made it pretty clear this morning that if I listen to the new filthy frank album then she is going to leave me. What can I do adv
>>
>>17932782
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
>>
Thanks 4chsn what would I do without you.
>>
drop her lol, what kind of good gf is that
>>
>telling girls about your autism

You're retarded, you sent off a huge red flag and she's right to leave you.

Never talk about PUA, /pol/ or 4chan in general, any redpill type shit with a girl. It makes you look so bad, even if it's not bad.

One time I got drunk at a girlfriend's family party and her aunt brought up Sandy Hook conspiracies being crazy and I mentioned the video where one of the crisis actors is smiling before being interviewed then starts fake crying.

I felt so fucking retarded after her aunt gave me the most pissed of look I've ever seen from her and my girlfriend was giving me a death stare.

Don't act "woke" around girls.
>>
>>17933521
>believing that conspiracy horseshit
You should always feel fucking retarded.
>>
my ex would have been chill with it but would think it was stupid. I'll probably ask for her back soon because I loved her and am weak willed.
>>
Quit being a fag. I know it's you.
>>
P sure that if she'd break up with you over you listening to an album there's deeper issues than what you're presenting to us
>>
You already know if you are asking this question in here.

Just post results.
>>
>>17932782
>letting someone else dictate what you do in your own time
Only three ways this ends, OP. Your submission to letting her run your life, leaving her, or what first responder suggested.
>>
>>17933521
I was talking to a girl about an severely autistic kid (was at a school for disabled kids) and said he kind of reminded me of myself when I was younger did I fuck up
>>
Take her to your home, cook her a nice dinner, make it real fancy and romantic, start making out with her, and surreptitiously get Pink Season to play while you're starting to get together and laugh like the autist you are as she gets pissed and leaves you.
A bith ain't worth that shit
>>
>>17934323
I did this when stfu first came out and ever since then I haven't been able to listen to filthy frank lol
>>
>>17934352
Because what kind of retard does that when he's about to get laid? Are you trying to cockblock yourself?

I'm surprised she's still with you, stop being an autist.
>>
>>17933577
I didn't even notice that my girlfriend is following the thread guise
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.