[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do chads do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12

File: 099876.jpg (231KB, 500x735px) Image search: [Google]
099876.jpg
231KB, 500x735px
>Last night
>Me and my chad roommate go to the cinema around midnight
>We get out really late, like 2 am
>We walk back to our dorm and he notices a qt smoking by the sidewalk
>Although she is a complete stranger, he goes over and chats her up
>Ends up inviting her to a club
>Apparently we are now all going to club
>Go along with them, pay cover charge
>Barely 5 minutes pass and he is kissing her
>Get bored, go home and sleep
>Wake up a few hours later to loud moans coming from his room

Before I started living with him, I wouldn't have thought this was even possible.

There are men that can just walk up to hot women, and get to fuck them a few hours later
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>17932564
Lol this is a cute post
I can just imagine you, standing there aghast, as he just walks up and talks to a cute girl
>>
>>17932564
I used to work at a movie theater.

>guy dressed like Sherlock Holmes (old school Sherlock with that weird hat and pipe, not sexy new Sherlock) comes up to the box office to look at the times
>goes back to his car which is in sight of the box office
>beautiful woman comes up to box office to check the times
>guy yells from his car if she'd like to see a movie with him
>she says sure
>theymustknoweachother.jpg
>he walks up and introduces himself (wtf?!?!) and they chat about the movies showing
>woman's beautiful friend walks up
>they all introduce themselves to each other
>man buys 3 tickets to the movie
>women thank him
>goes into the movie with 2 gorgeous woman, dressed like Sherlock Holmes

I like to think the women just conned him into paying for a ticket, but the guy still had game. He was really relaxed and charming while talking to them.
>>
Gosh it is almost like women are actually human beings with drives and desires similar and relatable to those of men.

What is your thought process here? She was good looking so she must have a high value so in order to get with her I must put in a great deal of time and effort? Not really, she might have just liked the idea of having sex with a good looking stranger at that point in time and one appeared and made the correct noises.

Isn't it the same with you? Wouldn't most of your fantasies start with some hot girl showing interest and effortlessly guiding you into a situation where suddenly you are getting your dick played with?
>>
>>17932564
confidence

protips: fake it till you make it, women are animals and DO NOT think, your actions do not have ANY consequences, time is the ONLY cost for anything, anything negative GOES AWAY by spending time
>>
He is good looking.
>>
As women i have one tip to all guys WE ARE UNPREDICTABLE MOODY MOTHFOKERS so you should man up and Ask who knows we are in one of our cray moods and would agree to do anything in that moment
>>
>>17932629
you might go batshit crazy if we ask, and we'll be in trouble
>>
>>17932611
>made the correct noises

can you elaborate on what are though? :)
>>
>>17932752
Context is key
Its not a science or routine, more of a improvisation
>>17932749
What trouble? Lol
Just walk away
>>
>>17932758
>Context is key
>Its not a science or routine, more of a improvisation
Quoted for fucking truth. There's not some formula to follow, you have to practice the navigation of social situations and seduction, because for all the similarities each one will have, there will be as many differences
>>
>>17932611

>Gosh it is almost like women are actually human beings with drives and desires similar and relatable to those of men.

Its not like as a male I casually talk to every other male that exists in the world. In fact, I generally have difficulty talking to almost anyobdy.
>>
>>17932564
>How do chads do it?

Step 1: Be attractive
Step 2: Don't be unattractive

Got it?

Also, women are naturally submissive. They hate taking the lead in anything. They want a guy that will pursue them, direct them, and want them.
>>
>>17932564
post a picture of chad
>>
File: yeaaaa_no.gif (407KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
yeaaaa_no.gif
407KB, 250x250px
Nice, this thread is contradicting itself in every way

>>17932611
>implying woman men and women are looking for the same endgame
BREAKING NEWS pal, woman are not as much into sex as guys, so who ever is it not chad got bad luck by evolution

>>17932629
You mean just as shitting over guys when you feel like you need to "get used" ?

>>17932758
>context is key
Woa, no shit buddy, just as everything in life.

Fuck, I need a break from this place, I can literally feel the next bait response to my post..
>>
>>17933343
>context is key
>Woa, no shit buddy, just as everything in life.

Yea but no one seems to know this, especially here
>>
File: 1483243768407.png (98KB, 179x214px)
1483243768407.png
98KB, 179x214px
>>17932598
That shit really made me laugh. I hope that shit was true.
>>
File: IMG_6665.jpg (9KB, 154x193px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6665.jpg
9KB, 154x193px
>>17933280
Heres a cut up photo of him

Not gonna post his whole face
>>
>>17933622
this guy fucks
>>
>>17932629
>man up
my trigger word
>>
I would love it if a handsome guy suddenly came up to me, made it clear he was attracted to me, and talked to me in a calm and kind way. That's my dream, basically! I have sexual urges too . . . I want to have adventures too, just like you do! What's so weird about this, OP? That girl had a fantastic night and a lot of fun.
>>
>>17933658
What about a not so attractive guy?
>>
>>17933658
I think he wants to do it (lets just say to you) but he thinks you'll be nasty or something.

But I'm just guessing.

>>17933622
Post your chin too OP
>>
>>17933658

yeah to let some random stranger inside your body seems perfectly resonable
>>
>qt smoking by the sidewalk
he's a degenerate who doesn't afraid of other degenerates
be honest, she probably wasn't more than a 7
>>
File: IMG_6666.jpg (17KB, 217x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6666.jpg
17KB, 217x350px
>>17933675
Here
>>
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE LOOKS
>>
>>17933675
>>17933670

Obviously I'm not interested in ugly guys. If he's average, that's okay too.

Well, there are some people in this world who are going to be really nasty to you, and some people in this world who will react very well to you.
>>
>>17933690

when did you learn how to use 4chan, Grandma?
>>
>>17932564
It would help if you stopped referring to charasmatic people as Chad's.
>>
>>17932564
I have an average face, am short and a bit chubby and can pull the same shit, as well. It really is all about confidence. When you get to a point when you're almost certain that if you approach a girl she will be at least somewhat attracted to you, it WILL happen.
>>
>>17932564
It's simple. Have confidence in yourself, and don't be afraid of failure.
>>
Sure, there's some minimum bar if attractiveness that needs to be met, but after that it's all in the head.

If a moderately attractive woman who had a nice enough body and decent face went up to me and was like "WANT SUM FUK?" I'd think she was a crazy bitch and gtfo of there.

If that same woman just started up some random convo and she was a good conversationalist, she could keep my attention. Then she might invite me to do something kinda fun, laugh a lot, make me feel like a million bucks, then start touching me here and there while making sure I caught sight of just enough leg/cleavage to make me look and wonder and eventually start teasing my cock with her fingertips in my apartment? Yeah, you bet I'd be fucking her like it was my last day on earth.

Seduction and conversation are actual things, and if you combine them with someone who is truly attractive and gorgeous they turn into a lethal weapon
>>
File: image.png (204KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
204KB, 750x1334px
>>17932564
>Chad
>>
>>17933747
t. Chad Internet Defense Force
>>
File: 1411291861756.gif (972KB, 245x181px) Image search: [Google]
1411291861756.gif
972KB, 245x181px
>>17932564

>tfw 4chan thinks any man with confidence is a Chad
>>
>>17934774

Yeah, its ridiculous to suggest that a human being might be overly critical of others to compensate for their own shortcomings. Thats never happened.
>>
File: Lone.gif (484KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
Lone.gif
484KB, 500x283px
You have to forget who you truly are and learn to play the game.

Because if you're not gaming them, other men are.

It's sad but true, I suggest reading a few books about it, be warned though, learning about how women really are is heart breaking at first, and you'll never look at them the same with the false reality of a motherly love again..You'll also learn that it's only your turn with her, and you truly are alone on this earth.

Honestly, I'd rather stay ignorant about game than learn it.

It's even worse learning about game and knowing you've been socially fucked your entire life and there's no hope.
>>
>>17933622
What the fuck, he looks exactly like my aunt's husband.
>>
>>17932564
because chads are already getting sex they don't come out as desperate and make it seem like they just want to have fun with the girl. the reason you fail is because you come out as desperate because you are not getting sex and because she can smell that you just want sex. notice how he first had fun with her by taking her to the club.
>>
File: 1483671987515.jpg (91KB, 1024x559px) Image search: [Google]
1483671987515.jpg
91KB, 1024x559px
>>17933658
It's already easy enough for a woman to get laid, no need to make it easier.
>>
>>17932629
and this is why I don't date women seriously because you are ruled by emotions and any guy can make you cheat.
>>
>>17934848
>in order for you to have sex you need to not be desperate
>to do this you need to not be sexually frustrated

Guess I better solve this catch 22 by just being myself :^)
>>
>>17932564
Im no chad but when alcho is in me i act chady, it's literally possible. Was at clubs, met some guys i knew and joined them clubbing, they were with a chick. I began super flirting with her etc, ended up sleeping at one of the mates house with her.
>>
>>17934910

Being such an autistic manbaby that you can't manage your sexual frustration long enough to appear relatively sane to your average female is not a catch 22, its a character flaw.

The catch 22, if any, is that all you have to do to succeed is be yourself, but being yourself means being a bitter, redpilled NEET.
>>
>>17934922
Hey, I may be bitter but at least I'm not a NEET.
>>
>>17933748
>I can pull the same shit as well
But how often? And exactly how short are you?
>>
File: IMG_4808.jpg (149KB, 822x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4808.jpg
149KB, 822x462px
>tfw I can bond with any chads I meet instantly
>talk the talk, drink like a fish and all that
>they think I'm the cool guy
>tfw despite being surrounded by chads, I'm a complete and utter social retard with women
>never fails, always fuck up conversations with women, they always gravitate towards my chad friends
>tfw I've gotten a girl to want me
>tfw my chad buddies paid a hooker to fuck me
>tfw it was probably the last time I'll ever have sex

At least they care about me
>>
>>17932564
If it's so easy to walk up to a random girl and talk to her and eventually get laid why don't more guys do it?

Honest question here. Women I know always bitch and complain about random dudes trying to ask them out in public so...
>>
>>17934955

What the actual fucking are you trying to say? You ask why more guys don't do it, then immediately afterwards you claim that girls are always complaining that guys are constantly doing it.
>>
>>17934978
>you ask why more guys don't do it
I'm asking why more guys don't successfully pull it off. I only ever hear women complain about men trying to hit on them in public - I never hear of men successfully seducing them outside of the internet, but we know nobody lies on the internet, right?
>>
>>17934985
When I hear a girl complain about getting hit on in public it's because they're getting hit on by either old men, or creepy betas. When I started Uni, I thought "fuck it, hit on bitches" first time I tried to convo with a girl I was a nervous wreck stuttering left and right, watched a few videos on game, learned from my mistakes, then had multiple successful approaches with multiple closed deals.

You may fail and get rejected sometimes
But you fail ever single time if you don't try.
>>
>>17934985

That's because the guys who talk about it are only going to relay their successes while the women will only talk about the rejects.

Guys don't want to talk about that time they walked up to a girl and she ignored him or left. What the fuck kind of story is that? The exception is if the rejection is so extreme that it's borderline crazy or crazy. "I went to say hi to this chick and she told me to fuck off... but when she talked I saw that she HAD NO TEETH - I nope'd the fuck outta there!" <= now that is a story.

Same thing (sort of) with girls. They're never going to say "So some dude started talking to me and then I fucked him." ...yeah, no fucking way.

If they really like the guy, they'll convey a much grander and more romantic first meeting. "We'd been making eyes all night. The to my surprise he walked over and made this joke - my heart melted! We talked and talked... we ended up closing down the bar!" The former just makes you look like a slut. The latter is a love story in the making. Conversely, it's actually fun to get together with other girls and have a pissing contest of the most fucked-up come-on that they've experienced.

This is why it SEEMS like guys never succeed and why women SEEM to always hate getting approached by men. The proof is in the pudding - people are still getting paired up and making babies and it's not like partners are being assigned.
>>
>>17935044
>watched a few videos on game

what videos?
>>
>>17932769
>Its not like as a male I casually talk to every other male that exists in the world

Really? I think you're playing at a different level pal
>>
>society is so depraved that talking to a woman is seen as unwarranted confidence
>>
>>17935058
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_tNChHlffs
All of the videos on this channel, there is so many examples, explanations, and other shittttttttttttt
>>
>2 am
>smoking by the sidewalk

Maybe she was a prostitute, anon. Chads do exist but they aren't magicians.
>>
>>17932564
>How do chads do it?
By being normal human beings with personalities and ambitions to converse about.
>>
>>17935090
This is cancer.
>>
>>17935179
It's a university town, people are out until late.

She was very unlikely a prostitute. She was a white American like everyone else involved
>>
>>17935542
he is probably just good looking, smooth talker, and confident. i have a friend like him.
>>
>>17935044
>>17935054
Well thanks for replying but I already know where I stand. I'm officially a "creepy beta", hence why all the women avoid getting too close to me. Maybe some day I'll be more attractive, but not right now.
>>
>>17932564
>he goes up to and chats to her*
Stage one, dumbest. All he did was go up to her and talk to her. Nigga probably said some gumby pick up line to break the ice, then he probably joked with her, broke the touch barrier, and obviously asks her to come with him. If she said yes (which she did) do you think she wanted to go dancing at the club then go home? Or do you think she was keen for a root?
Comon this isn't hard.
>>
Most men today are cowards
>>
>>17934848
>Interested in poon
>Not interested in the efforts needed to get it
Wat do?
>>
>>17933701
Yep can totally confirm that you are subhuman and your buddy over there is gods gift to women based solely on a cut of your chin. Pack her up boys we are done here.
>>
all you need is confidence and comedic sense
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.