[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terrified my insecurity will destroy my relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: batman_tells_his_gambit_6556.jpg (58KB, 350x450px) Image search: [Google]
batman_tells_his_gambit_6556.jpg
58KB, 350x450px
I have a wonderful girlfriend who loves me so much, but I'm so insecure and afraid I will ruin everything.

I have always thought I was horribly ugly and no one could ever want me or be attracted to me, and I'd always be alone. She came into my life and told me she had always fancied me, she'd stare at me and tell me that I was the most handsome man she'd ever seen. She'd look at me when we were kissing and apologize and say it was because I was turning her on so much.

I always feel like it's a lie and have gone so far as to root through her messages on her phone and laptop to find things that contradict it but I can't, she's been telling me the truth the whole time, which is great, but now I'm even more worried than ever.

Sometimes I break down and cry over silly things, and I can't be the man she fell in love with a lot of the time because I'm on the verge of tears and feel like I'm being choked. I'm so scared she will get sick of me because of this and leave me.

Recently I have been so scared because she doesn't stare at me or compliment me like she used to or stare at me when we have sex or kiss and I can't understand why. My head fills up with so many bad thoughts and I'm scared she doesn't think those things anymore, we've only been going out for like 2 months. When I kiss her it turns her on and she still initiates sex but it takes me a long time to make her orgasm and she has her eyes shut when I finger her and I'm so scared she thinks of other men or is attracted to other people. She tells me whenever I'm in doubt that I should remember she feels about me the same way I feel about her, but I can't believe her, I stare at her constantly but she doesn't do that anymore and I'm scared and confused and don't know what to do.

I'd appreciate any advice, I can't keep being like this it's ruining something so perfect
>>
>>17932353

get some professional counseling STAT

your gf is not your personal nurse
>>
>>17932607
Thank you for the advice, do you think it'd really help?

I'm a student so I could get free counselling from the university, do you think it'd be better to do that or pay to speak to someone because I don't know if the free one would be bad
>>
>>17932625
>do you think it'd really help?

fuck yes i think it would help - why would i type it ?

otherwise say g'bye to that gf and likely future gf's until you meet some total fungi sap girl

please
>>
>>17932648
What do you think about paying for it vs getting it for free at university

What's fungi sap?
>>
>>17932666
>What do you think

i think therapy will help you

sorry that's all i've got
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.