[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend had a threesome with two of my friends about 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_0159.jpg (947KB, 4032x3024px)
IMG_0159.jpg
947KB, 4032x3024px
My girlfriend had a threesome with two of my friends about 2 years before we started dating. I'm deeply in love with her but everyone and then the idea of her doing it haunts me. I've discussed it with her, she regrets it and wish it didn't happen but it did. I can't break up with her because I love her. most of the time I realize that it was way in the past and nothing bad can come from it unless I ruin what we have, although i worry about it when im about to fall asleep sometimes and it makes me feel like she is a total whore. I start to feel resentment. Sometimes I'll message her saying it's making me sad. She always tells me, it was in her past and there's nothing she can do which I know is true. I think God hates me. All my life I wished for a girlfriend and finally I have one that I deeply love and would do anything for, but my two best friends have this thing they could hold over my head and it makes me feel all different emotions. I discussed with her having a threesome but with another girl. She said she would hate that because she feels possessive over me and she would get mad if the girl moaned from my penis. She also said if we ever do it the girl would not be able to give me head. I have a lot of things I'm worrying about in my life and I don't have the mind power to know what to do or how to act in this situation. I can't talk to my parents/siblings about it because I don't want them to know my gf has had a threesome.
One of the friends was starting to give me shit for dating her so I lied and told him that me and her had a threesome with another girl.
I can't kill myself and I'd never harm anyone, but l don't know how to get over this and it scares me when I think the solution is to shoot off my friends penis or something stupid and extreme like that.

I know the advice is going to be like "it's in her past, it will take time but you'll get over it"
Or
"Dump her"
Both are not an option. Please give me a third option that I haven't thought of
>>
YOU ARE BEING AN ASSHOLE

HER PAST DOES NOT DEFINE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1364369854302.png (311KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1364369854302.png
311KB, 600x600px
>>17932216
>Please give me a third option that I haven't thought of

Have a foursome with her
>>
May be you're jealous and it only feels like you're repulsed?

Ask her if she'd be willing to do a threesome with you and her girl friend. That might do the trick, and it is a third option.

At this point, you can't get past this image of her. I get it. And may be you'll never get past it. Some things aren't supposed to be said -- this was one of them, at least for you personally.

Well, that's really all I can think of. It's like 'getting' even in a way, even though it's in her past.

If she rejects that, then dump her perhaps? It's your call OP
>>
>>17932216
Just fucking end it you stupid cunt. End it on good terms, or let the resentment build until it blows up and you look like the asshole.

What people do in the past is a good indicator of what they will do in the future.

Just remeber that every time she hugs and looks up at you. Your best friends saw the same thing, and then blew a massive load on her face.
>>
To be fair, being DP'd is one the best pleasures a girl can have.
>>
She literally just called me. There was a fire in her apartment , she was crying and it reminded me how much I care about her.
Thank you all for the speedy responses, I typed a lot and it's cool that you all read it all and gave me feedback.
>>
>>17932251
Sorry anon, I tried to make the decision for you, but it seems she survived the "accidental" fire.
>>
>>17932216
If you are foolish enough to get into a relationship with a girl that has been passed around with your friends you have no cause to complain. You get what you pay for.

The problem is not your friends, all they did was fuck a willing girl and they all had a good time. Of the billions of women out there YOU decided she is your princess so you just need to shut up and worship the ground she walks.
>>
>>17932216
Remember two things

1. Her past experiences, good and bad, made her who she is today. If she hadn't gone through that, and the regret that followed, she might not be the person you fell for.

2. Those guys are in the past and she's with you now. That makes them the losers and you the winner.
>>
Does she have any current contact with any male right now? If so, end that shit, or end the relationship.
>>
>>17932237
concur however once I had the experience sex with one guy has never come close and it has ruined several relationships since. And no, the bf's never knew why I lacked enthusiasm.
>>
>>17932235
>>17932222
One of you tell me her past doesn't define her
And the other says it's a good indicator of what she will do in the future. Here's the thing, I trust her! That's not the problem, it's not like I worry she will cheat on me with my friends, it's just the thought of her being used by my friends that bother me because she shouldn't be used, she is smart, funny, and very loveable person.
>>
>>17932259
I dont have advice, but holy shit do I resonate with this.

I had an old gf who was used and abused by a lot of bad exes of hers, and it constantly haunted me that she was treated like that -- it's almost like a savior complex to think back on it. I mean, there's literally nothing you can do, but you wish it wasn't like this, you know? And there's not a lot you can do to change your feelings
>>
There is no third option. Most problems in life can be simplified down to a binary choice, and that's your case.

Can you live with it?
Yes: stay with her and get over it
No: dump her

The only third option would be having a threesome with a girl to "compensate" for that, but having done it with my gf I can tell you that it doesn't solve anything. Threesomes are nor problem solvers, specially since she's "possessive" over you

What bafles me is how you end up dating someone like that, haven't your "best friends" told you about it beforehand? Because if they did you walked into a trap all by yourself...
>>
>>17932265
I wish we could hangout, it feels good for someone to fully understand what I'm going through
>>
>>17932255
>That makes them the losers and you the winner
I agree with most of your statement except that the friends didn't want her as a girlfriend so OP didn't win anything. She gave casually to these guys what OP wants to believe makes him special. Life is cruel for guys like OP that believe they are special if a woman fucks them.
>>
>>17932258
It's a two edged sword I guess, unless your bf is open to have another dude fucking you with him, it must be a bummer to have this feeling of lack.
>>
>>17932266
That's what she tells me, she says "you knew this was in my past and I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't remind me because I'm trying to keep it in the past"
>>
>>17932267
I do understand. There's something you could do. Ask her the reasoning behind her doing it. I know personality I didn't like the answer, but it helped me understand at least a bit more about her. It sort of brings the humanity, so to say, back to her. Because right now you're obsessed and grossed out by the thought of her doing that. I mean, let's be honest. It's just a thought, you know? It can go away. But I find that if you understand and can picture why she did what she did, there's a degree of compassion that follows. By compassion I mean that you'll (may be) come to accept her past actions.

But it's entirely up to you, OP. For me, it didn't work because it made me think of her as less of a person. And when that happens, you lose respect for your special other -- then it's game over.
>>
>>17932268
OP here, I don't feel special to be fucked by her I feel special to be loved
>>
I heard somewhere that love shouldn't be a painful feeling. It can hurt sometimes, sure, but if it becomes your modus operandi, and you can't let go, you're shooting yourself in the foot, with no end in sight.
>>
>>17932273
I would never do it with a guy I cared for. The threesomes I had were all with the same two guys who I discovered later did this with dozens of women. I first met one of them at a party and when we slipped off together his friend suddenly appeared. Ashamedly I contacted them 3 more times to hook up until I realized it was a big joke for them.
>>
>>17932275

So you did know it before right?
In that case, you can't complain. I'd be grossed out like you, but you knew it all along and willingly took her anyway.

She also willingly did this threesome, so stop talking like she was "used". She was no more used then she used your friends for her pleasure, that's the truth.

You either stay or wall alway. The only way to diminish your disgust is realize that she does have a kinky side and look for things you can do with her that you wouldn't with other women.

My gf had kissed girls before dating me in parties, mostly because a friend of hers wanted male attention doing it. It does sound whorish, but this openned way for doing threesomes with her, so I just accept it, not to mention she was single so she could do whatever she wanted. But like you I knew what I was buying, so you can't complain as it was a secret that she hid from you
>>
>>17932275
>I'm trying to keep it in the past
translation, SHUT THE FUCK UP and stop bitching at me about it. It has nothing to do with forgetting but everything about you moping about. When you guys break up she'll have another threesome, perhaps even wants one now but knows its off the table with you
>>
>>17932222
>Your actions don't define you

????
>>
Why not run a train on her with another guy (maybe the same friends)? It will help casualize the experience so it doesn't haunt you. Since you weren't there you feel like you cannot control anything. If you willingly do it, you will see how lackluster it is.

She's not a whore, but she's not innocent. Her willingness do be slutty is saving grace for your relationship long term.
>>
The reason why it's bothering you so much that she had a threesome is that you idealize relationships and women. You were raised on romanticized shit and you were fed "perfect" relationships for as long as you can remember. Most movies, TV shows, fiction books, etc. has some romantic subplot where the girl is your pure virgin waifu and the guy is a manly charming prince. Society told us that girls are pure and innocent while men are stoic and determined and relationships are these magical connections where both partners act like paragons of virtute.

Thing is, girls aren't intrinsically pure and innocent, men aren't intrinsically stoic and determined and there's nothing magical about relationships. Girls are neutral. They're the result of their experiences, just like you are. Some girls are the pure virgin waifus you desire, but it's not because they were born like that, it's nothing intrinsic about it. It's just that they went through the "right" circumstances. If you put them in the "wrong" circumstances you can turn them into sluts.

Your girlfriend having a threesome before isn't objectively wrong, but for you it is wrong, because of your ideas, beliefs and experiences. So, no matter how much you dislike them, these are your only 3 options:
1. Dump her, look for something that better fits your expectations. You might find her, you might not
2. Change your perception and expectations. Basically, try to control your feelings (through meditation or rationalization) in order to change them. That's really hard to do if you feel as strongly about it as you seem to.
3. Stay with her without changing yourself. This may lead to resentment, which may blow up the relationship. MAY. You could, theoretically, "get over it with time". Chances are pretty low though.

>>17932222
It kind of does, actually. Your personality is the result of your experiences and the circumstances you were put, slightly influenced by your genes. Just saying.
>>
>>17932315
That would solve nothing, that would just have another friend have sex with my gf. When we have sex it feels sacred and passionate. A dirty threesome where I watch another guy fuck her would literally just double mind fuck me, no pun intended
>>
OP it's going to come down to this

A) you can get past it and forget it happen.
B) you can't and break up now on good terms
C) keep going on and on about it than get dumped or she does/says something to hurt you because you keep bringing it up

They're really the only options you have. It doesn't sound like A) is gonna happen so I say B) is your best option before you find more down the rabbit hole. I get the impression you put her on a pedestal and now that threesome is breaking that illusion. Try not to do that again in your next relationship
>>
what is really killing me is that she is perfect in every way for me except that she did this in her past. Not only that she did it but the fact it was with close friends. I fear that it's becoming clear I should break up with her because I love her so god damn much. I want to cry but I'm too tired because I haven't gotten any sleep and it's like 10am
>>
>>17932297
How do you cope then? Use a dildo?
>>
>>17932315
Most of the time I read about MFM the girl fucks the friend and neglect the bf, who always feels remorse and jealousy afterwards and break up.
>>
>>17932325
This is absolutely true. However, if OP accepts it, he will be left with nothing to believe in, and that is a dark place, albeit the only reasonal one.
>>
>>17932251
Crazy bitch knew you were thinking about dumping her so he set her house on fire!!!!Run
>>
>>17932339
tell me about it
>>
I can't even relate to what it's like to be this upset over someone I supposedly love having had sex in the past.

Yet there are so many threads about this shit lol. I guess some people get brainwashed so hard about what to expect out of love and relationships and other people and when they find out it's bullshit it's hard to cope. Like realizing there's no God or something.
>>
>>17932327
A MFF then?
>>
>>17932404
Op said she's not up to it earlier in the thread

Meaning op painted himself in a corner and is crying over spilled milk now
>>
>>17932216
Stop being a whiny bitch.
>>
>>17932404
I didn't see anywhere where OP explicitly said that, actually. That's probly the card I'd play, if I were him
>>
>>17932562
It wont work id bet money but still a card to play id suppose
>>
>>17932275
>if you wouldn't remind me because I'm trying to keep it in the past

Now wait a minute OP. You mentioning it is not the only thing that would remind her of this, what happens every time sees your friends she had the threesome with?
>>
>>17932337
Tried but it is not the same. It's a sensory overload because you can sometimes anticipate one guy but you cannot with two. You are constantly surprised at what they do.
>>
>>17932587
I'm glad I'm not your bf to be honest.
>>
This thread is why 4chan sucks so hard. There are several good responses, but it's mostly the usual sexist, misogynistic, unrealistic bullshit. Go ahead and call me an SJW and then wonder why you are all so unhappy.
>>
>>17932605
Always knowing she secretly craves a good double fucking by some chads
>>
DP talk probably isn't helping the OP. Just gave more fuel to his imagination kek

OP never ask a girl details about her past if you slightly insecure and have feels for her. It's the road to rumination
>>
>>17932627
>the woman wants a double standard
>muh soggy knee
Both parties are being twats. He's an idiot for dating a chick that's been passed around his social circle then getting upset by that. She's a piece of shit because she can't empathize with why he might be disturbed at the thought that she got tag-teamed by his friends, and doesn't want to make an effort to help him feel more secure by evening his experiences by participating in a threesome with him and another woman.
>>
>>17932755
Why would you need to even, she regretted the action

If I had a threeway with two girls and regretted it it would suck to have to now feel obliged to watch my gf take some other dudes cock so that we can "even the score"
He already knew that she was being passed before they got together, if he cant deal with that then he shouldnt have started the damn thing
>>
>>17932755
Not really.

Her having a threesome before she got with him doesnt mean she has to have one now with him. There is a difference of her hooking up with guys for sex before she was ever with him and having to share her boyfriend that she has feelings for with another woman.
>>
>>17932252
underated post
>>
>>17932771
>If I had a threeway with two girls and regretted it
I'll take things that would never happen for 300.
That being said, it's hard not to feel insecure about your partners past sexual exploits, especially if you're nowhere near the same level. That's why I would never advise anybody, but especially anybody on 4chinz, to ask about their partners sexual past. OP kinda did this to himself though, considering he knew all this beforehand. It DOES feel shitty to know that your partner would do that stuff with other people, but not you.
>>
File: image.jpg (230KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 1080x1080px
>>17932252
Holy shit lol
>>
I can somehow relate but not completely.
My GF was a "slut" in her past (16 guys overall, 3 guys in one day, no threesome). I knew all this before we started dating because we wer FWB for 6 months before that. When we were FWB these stories didn't faze me at all but when we got together they started to annoy me.
I was kinda slutty too (9 girls, foursome) but for me it wasn't the same (double standard I know).
In the beginning I always wanted to hear who she slept with and what she did because I wanted to know. And she told me most of the time. Overall I was in a similar situation as you. It always bugged me, I couldn't sleep at night etc. just because of this.
However one day it suddenly stopped. It isn't that I started to love her then (loved her before) and I don't know what triggered it but it just stopped.

So if you truly care about her, don't worry to much! How I read this text I think you are in the beginning of your relationship (less than 6 months) but I assure you one day this feeling will pass and if it doesn't, so will the feelings for her so you can end it.
Hang in there
>>
>>17932254
Dont listen to this cuck, and dont swallow the liberal lies; past does define you; people who say it dosent have absolutly no personal responsabilty.
She new what she was doing, its not like she triped over something and walked away, every time she took it in the ass, mouth or vagina she new; but she didnt stop oh no they must have had her for an hour or even more, taking turns on her body while she was begging them to cum inside her ass or mouth. Once they where done the guys brofisted each other and went for beer with a story to tell, she was left lying naked her anus still red and sore, her mouth oozing with cum, her vagina red and wet, her tits perky and sensitive.. ahh she tought this was good. And now she found you, those to are laughing at you while you are picking up the scrapes. She was ashamed when you found out, it proves she new what she was doing was wrong; but she did it anyway. Dump her, there are plenty of girls in tge world and this one will be sucking some others guys cock behind you're back, in a less then a year.
>>
>>17933029
KNEW, Knew - With a K, you dumfuck.
And of course she knew. But it ain't immoral.
You would fuck Pussy as well, if it was offered to you. It just isn't. And you know that that is the sole reason.
>>
holy shit are all women monsters
>>
>>17932216
have you tried not being such a faggot? or growing up a bit? or exercising good judgement and forethought when choosing romantic partners?
>>
>>17932582
OP's girl lived with this memory for around four years. Especially if she interacted with those guys in the meantime, she won't instantly think "wow he fucked me" if she runs into one of them. Besides, being reminded of another sexual encounter passively by someone who does not actually address it is not remotely the same thing as your boyfriend reminding you that he is hurting over that action you can't change that is actively threatening your relationship.

As for OP, obvious reply but there is no third option. You either accept that you need to find someone else or you accept that you need to work harder on tackling your assumptions or hang ups. It sounds to me like you care less about what your girlfriend felt (fear of not living up to two cocks or whatever) and more about your male friends looking down on you for loving someone they had merely casual sex with. It seems like that's something you can try to question and change, if you think that the relationship is worth the effort.

You cannot magically stop caring.
>>
>>17932216
This is literally "KEK": the post
>>
>>17932216
fuck a whore and never tell any one about it. every time that bad feeling about her comes up just think about how you fucked some one else. if the guilt becomes too much just say that it's in the past and you can't do anything about it now, and you kind of regret it. done and done.
>>
>>17933179
>because cheating is comparable to sex when single
>>
>>17933184
This is not cheating, this is back up plan.
>>
>>17933188
How does that work? After he dumps her he fucks a whore to forget about his ex having fucked other people before their ended relationship started? Not sure if I'm just reading it wrong.
>>
>>17932216
Jesus Christ is this our future? are threesome going to become the norm for the average girl? this is just lovely I can wait to put a ring on such girl and make her the mother of my children. such a great example totally mother quality.
>>
>threesome
>deeply in love

that is all.

just leave, you have no peace of mind, it will hurt you, you will hurt her.

either that, or end up on meds over this shit. if you are more conservative than her, get ready to be mad for a long time.
>>
File: 1471915779435.jpg (50KB, 275x266px) Image search: [Google]
1471915779435.jpg
50KB, 275x266px
The only correct solution to this is to have a three-way with her and another chick while your friends watch.

It's the only way.
>>
>>17932216
Well, while I would personally break up with her because she's not a virgin, you asked for a third option, which is simply to cut contact with them, and preferably move to another region. The problem will still be there, lurking in the background, but it won't be exacerbated if the presence of your friends isn't around to bring it up.
>>
File: IMG_6068.gif (1MB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6068.gif
1MB, 500x260px
My current bf had a thrresone with 2 of my girlfriends.

Can't get that out of my mind

Should I dump him?
>>
>>17933214
...what do you think?

ultimately it's a question of your own personal tolerance level. personally, I wouldn't stay with someone like that. but I'm not you.
>>
>>17933029
She did it and she enjoyed it. The closer you'll ever get from sex is through a pc screen. That's why you're bitter on women who do it.
>>
>>17933227
you know on second thought..if you want my advice.. yes. dump him.
>>
every time I find a gf, I strictly tell her not to talk about her past relationships or sexual things. NEVER. or at least tell her to lie like "i thought it was a serious relationship etc.". If I never learn the truth, I'm fine. it's not about trust, I just don't want her past to haunt our relationship, I know it will because I'm really obsessive. I know past shouldn't matter, as long as you BOTH love each other truly, I just never want to know the truth.
>>
>>17933244
I know there are more people like this, but as someone who thinks sharing past experiences is one of the more intimate aspects of getting to know each other as lovers it is striking how differently people can feel about this stuff.
>>
>>17933259
knowing past is necessary but I just don't need the details.
>>
>>17933214
Do it too and you'll see why he did it

You also won't be jelly because you also did that with him
>>
>>17933262
I specifically meant sexual/romantic experiences. It's just a different stance but I would feel weirdly alienated if her friends and what not knew very personal and formative information about her that was off limits for me as her partner.
>>
>>17933262
exactly, keep the smells, sights and sounds to yourself
>>
>>17933194
It's not just the norm but they brag about it. This and white girls fucking a black guy just because he is black. It's all the girls talk about and they know it triggers many guys and part of the reason they do it as an act of defiance.
>>
I had --due to alcohol-- one night stand with a friend that I was trying to have her as gf. After the sex, she started talking about past sex experiences like "some guy who shoved dildo up his ass during sex, how he was brutal at sex" etc. I dropped it at that moment, literally woke up next morning and never texted back.
>>
>>17933162
naw, been in a similar situation and there are always knowing looks between the sex partners. You always have that memory between you. I question OP's gf's lament that she wants to forget because seeing the guys all the time is not conducive to forgetting anything. They have a shared history.

Now if she was not part of that group and distanced herself from her past and partners and the bf brought it up it is on him.
>>
>>17932216
>Please give me a third option that I haven't thought of

You don't need to pick from three options. You can do them all at the same time. :)
>>
>>17933162
>your male friends looking down on you
I agree here. Neighborhood girl fucked her way through my group of friends and we laughed our ass off at our friend that tried to wife her. She was a cool enough girl but damn, no one was fool enough to date what everyone else could have just by calling her. Poor guy tried so hard to convince himself and us she was different now. My god
>>
>>17932216
You think God hates you? God is the only one that will never hate you or forsake you. It is man that will do those things. Even when you curse his name he is still there looking out for you. I would be much more concerned about the way in which humans can screw you over.
>>
File: jonathan.jpg (33KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
jonathan.jpg
33KB, 610x343px
>>17932224
DIO!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>17933311
>Poor guy tried so hard to convince himself and us she was different now
he should convince himself that she won't betray her. if he can't, then it's a single-sided relationship and the whore must be dumped.
>>
>>17933287
You mean her ass?
>>
>>17932771
Because he's too insecure to go about the relationship any other way. He'd likely chill the fuck out about it if he had his own threesome experience with two women. And, no, she doesn't actually regret it. She's just appeasing his apparent distress.

>>17932791
>Oh, I'm sorry, anon, I had to hop off the carousel to settle for you! It's too bad you missed out on all the varied and wild sexual exploits that I indulged in at a whim!
>>
Always ITTs women trying to tell men how they should instinctively should feel.

OP either convince her to have a threesome, fuck your friends' girls, or cheat on her with other women. Somehow people think adultery starts with a relationship and not just any fornication. They're wrong 2bh.
>>
>>17933317
I'm not sure it was about him trusting her or not, like I said she was a cool girl to party with but it was impossible for all of us to see her other than with one of our dicks in her. I still laugh about a time I was fucking her (before she started dating this guy) in my tiny bathroom while everyone else (including this friend that wants to wife her) partied right outside the door and we were banging so hard it knocked pictures off the wall. When I finished and before she pulled her panties up another friend slipped in the bathroom and was fucking her as I left.
>>
>>17933360
>When I finished and before she pulled her panties up another friend slipped in the bathroom and was fucking her as I left.

Thatd be cool to have a chill female friend to hang out with the bro that just lets the gang use her as a cum receptacle on command

Need to find one of these
>>
>>17932222
Does having a criminal past also not define someone then? Maybe they want to change, but it may be a good indicator of their future behavior.
>>
>>17933388
Yea its a coin flip usually
Some people dont like risking relationships on coin flips, personally I think it can be worth
Just make sure to leave after you lose the flip
>>
>>17933376
There was a group of girls that were always hanging around, usually wanting to fuck one of us and if that didn't happen they usually fucked one of the other guys, hung around a bit then fell out but another always replaced her. Couple of them fucked their way through all of us at some point before they dropped out.
>>
>>17933311
I hope you at least tried to talk him out of it.
>>
>>17933397
yeah, we did and tried everything including humiliation but he had always been kinda sweet on her. Hell the girl might make some guy a good wife some day but I hope she doesn't tell him shit and truly put it behind her.
>>
>>17932216
>My girlfriend had a threesome with two of my friends

lol didn´t even bother reading any further.

ditch that bitch
>>
she's an asshole if she won't do a threesome with you and another girl if she already did it with 2 guys. She won't let you have sex with anyone but her but she can do it with whoever she wants that's not ok
>>
What will you tolerate?

What are you standards? do you even have standards?

I know for me personally I would demote this girl to Fwb status. I personally fvck whores, not date them.
>>
YO OP the same fucking thing happened to me. thing is it was ffm and i was livid. I thought we had a strong thing going on and then shit went down. so we're still dating a few years later and sometimes it still haunts me. she knows i think she's a piece of shit and i tried to ditch her but she kept crying about it. i lost a lot of sleep over this and became an alcoholic.
TLDR happened to me, became a dirtbag, maybe try to gtfo instead of deal with it.
>>
>>17933433
It was before the relationship. This is why you should read it. It's a bit of a complicated situation.
>>
>>17933490
Dude, get out of there. Who cares if she cries? It sounds like you're both unhappy.
>>
>>17933507
>It was before the relationship
does not matter, she is a slut
>>
>>17933464
But this was before the relationship. If she's not fucking anyone now, and being completely faithful then why should she let him fuck someone else?
>>
>>17933513
There's a huge difference between fucking two of your friends while in a relationship (unforgivable) and two years prior. Forgiving that depends on your perspective and how in love with the girl you are, and how much past whoring you're willing to tolerate.
>>
>>17933514
imagine her as your future wife.
Mr Anon and Mrs Slut.

Hey kiddo look, mammi sucked off 2 dicks during her wild years.

Disgusting!
>>
>>17932216
1. she is a whore, dump her
2. you don't love her, she is just the first (and only) thing you could get.
>>
>>17932255
or she wanted their cocks, lost them, and settled for OP.
>>
>>17933523
2 isn't really a slut, just average experimenting.
>>
>>17932258
get him to shove a dildo in your other hole while he fucks you. sex toys exist for a reason
>>
>>17932255
>That makes them the losers and you the winner.
So the other guys had all the fun and he is now the useful idiot, a """winner"""

>>17933537
>2 isn't really a slut, just average experimenting.

>American standards
>>
>>17932265
>>17932259
no no you two are just deluding yourself to what you want to think. you know the truth is jealousy
>>
>>17932275
>I'm TRYING to keep it in the past

she still thinks about it when she masturbates
>>
I can´t believe we are even debating this.
A girl who sucked off 2 cocks at the same time is trash.

No serious relationship or even marriage material.
>>
>>17933052
for some reason you capitalizing "Pussy" makes me laugh.
>>
>>17933244
>if I never learn the truth, it's fine
how brainwashed are you?
>>
>>17933548
Thats a strong opinion you have there tim, I hope believing it and propigating it works out for you
>>
>>17933574
there are so many nice girls out there, why do you waste your time with this slut?

search for a new gf as long as you are still young

you will always have the image of her sucking cocks in your head.

don't be delusional
>>
>>17933522
having a threesome at all makes you a slut.
>>
>>17933582
>>
>>17933582
And I always have the image in my head of fucking many many women
Why should I feel bad about her taking dick? Because of social constructs that are no longer relevant due to the intervetion of birth control?
>>
>>17933606
>intervetion of birth control?
It´s not about biology,
it´s about trust, intimacy and virtue
>>
>>17933609
>trust
If I trust myself with being with multiple partners in the past why wouldn't I trust the person that I trust the most in the world the same way?
>Intimacy
When I fuck random girls I dont feel anywhere close to the intamcy as I do in long term relationships
>virtue
Buzzword used by evangelicals to cripple
>>
>>17933614
I see I can´t convince you.
Have fun with your DISGUSTING slut wife.
>>
>>17933617
Why does there need to be convinicng? Im fine with you having those standards for a wife, why do you find it necessary to "convince" me? Does it make you feel righteous?
>>
>>17933617
cuck
>>
>>17933606
Go ahead and be a proud cuck then
>>
>>17932258
that just means you don't have the ability to love, enjoy your poorfag single motherhood
>>
>>17932216
Cheat on her and have a threesome with two other women just once. That'll make you feel better and even things out. She won't know and you'll be satisfied.
>>
>>17933715
>implying OP, or any other guy for that matter, can just "have a threesome with two other women" without herculean effort, or cash
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>17933752
I wouldn't count him out, op seems pretty good at finding open minded sluts kek
>>
File: meanwhile-in-saudi-arabia.png (213KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile-in-saudi-arabia.png
213KB, 403x403px
>>17933540
>2 isn't really a slut, just average experimenting.
>American standards
Pretty much the standard of anywhere outside of mudslime land.
>>
Honestly, you'd be best off seeing a therapist, someone you can bounce thoughts and ideas off of who won't judge you or jump to conclusions. It sounds dumb, but my girlfriend had a similar thing and after a few therapy sessions I realized I was being insecure over a really poor decision I made years ago. I talked with her about it and I've been a lot better since then.

The past is the past, no matter what any macho "alpha males" will try to tell you. If you can't forget it, you can't. But at least do yourself the favor of trying. We all do make stupid decisions when we're younger, some are just of different natures than others.
>>
File: foad.jpg (34KB, 353x280px) Image search: [Google]
foad.jpg
34KB, 353x280px
>>17932216
> Please give me a third option that I haven't thought of
How about, "Grow up and stop posting slut shaming threads?"

Oh boo hoo, she isn't a virgin, how can I ever deal with it? Fuck you. If you can't deal, then leave. Simple as that.

> I don't have the mind power to know what to do or how to act in this situation.
I'm surprised you don't drop dead from forgetting how to breathe.
>>
>>17933817
it isn't about virginity, it's about her getting DPed like a whore
>>
>>17933831
You would have a mff threesome given the oppurtunity, correct?

Why do you call her a whore for having one mmf threesome?

The real problem here is that they are friends with the 2 dudes
Thats fucking odd
>>
>>17932222
You are being an idiot. If our actions do not define us, what does? How many good things we "thought" about doing?

OP listen, she was a whore at one time and you need to get used to it since you state dumping her is not an option. Maybe if she describes it in graphic detail to include how many times she came, how many holes she let them put it in, how much bigger their cocks were, and how sore she was the next day, it'll give you courage to do what is necessary.
>>
>>17933490
>tfw gf had ffm before and you're crying instead of asking to have one

Nigga u gay?
>>
>>17933889
>You would have a mff threesome given the oppurtunity, correct?
This appears to be the foundation of your objection, yet it's just you making assumptions and generalizations about others.
>>
>>17933889
>you would have a mff threemsome?

no that's degenerate you dumbass
>>
>>17934063
It had a question mark, you can say no I wouldnt. Then I would ask why the fuck would you be in a relationship with someone that does threewAys
>>
>>17932755
Yeah, you're part of the problem.

1. She wasn't "passed around", she chose to have sex with two guys. She had agency and it doesn't have to mean she's tainted or trash. OP's own cultural biases are causing him to view her as such, and that's admittedly not entirely his fault, but it is something he can try to work on.

2. Just because she chose to participate in this behavior before does not mean she has to do it going forward. And she did nothing wrong, so there's no need to "get even", which would be immature as fuck even if she had done something wrong. Which again, she didn't.

OP needs to sac up and decide whether or not this is something he can learn to live with or not.

For what it's worth, I don't think I could date a guy who had slept with my friends either, but that's due to my own shortcomings and insecurities and not because the sex was immoral. I would avoid getting into a relationship like that in the first place, knowing this.
>>
Your girlfriend's definitely not wife material but I think you're also a little loopy and shouldn't be dating anyone.
>>
>>17933584
Chicks who rock climb are pretty much some of the biggest sluts there are.
>>17933927
this
>>17934078
I agree with most of this, but if OPs girl was willing to have threesomes, but not with him, it's kind of indicative of his relative value to her
>>
Also might as well let this thread die, OP is long gone
>>
>>17933052
Shut up whore
>>
>>17933029
Underrated post
>>
>>17933606
Tumblr cancer leave
>>
>>17933349
no, his ass. he loved it she says
>>
>>17933270
worst advice of the day award goes to.....*drumroll* (You)
>>
>>17932216

Imagine the realtionship works out. You're getting married, you turn to your bestman to take the rings and suddenly the thought pops into your head:

Three people standing up here have fucked your wife. The other two did it at the same time.
>>
>>17932216

Buddy the reality of it is that you are uncomfortable with her sexual past. There's nothing wrong with that, it's just natural. You've also, pretty naturally, intuited that leveling the sexual playing field by having her in a threesome with another girl, but she's unwilling to do that.

There's only one way this ends. You will keep trying to deny your jealousy, listening to all the faggots in this thread who say shit like "HER PAST DOESN'T MATTER", but the fact is, it does. It matters to you. You can deny, and deny, and deny, and deny, and fall more in love with her, and it will hurt all that much more when you finally admit to yourself that you can't get over it.

Save yourself some pain and heartache and dump her before you fall more in love with her.
>>
File: 1483558463893.jpg (30KB, 576x382px) Image search: [Google]
1483558463893.jpg
30KB, 576x382px
>>17932255
>Those guys are in the past and she's with you now. That makes them the losers and you the winner.
Top bait my friend!
>>
>>17932216
Your girlfriend had a threesome with 2 guys before dating you. You must've knew this prior to dating her, why did you decide it was a wise choice to begin gaining emotional feelings for a women who is not girlfriend material? No man will be able to befriends with men who sexually annihilated your women. You can either cut your friends out and choose to forget her past and continue your life together, or cut her out.

Read this and think clearly otherwise you're a fucking lost cause.
>>
>>17934133
If she didn't like the one threesome she had, why would she agree to more?

I also don't see why not wanting threesomes with a particular person is indicative of his low value. If anything, her not wanting to see him with another girl sounds indicative of high value to me.
>>
>>17934943
>If she didn't like the one threesome she had, why would she agree to more?
I'm more inclined that she regrets it because of the current problems its causing her more than because it was intrinsically bad. I'm saying it hurts ops ego because it makes him feel like she was willing to do this in a different situation, but not with him.
>>
>>17934991
To a female, that sounds like a man whining that he wants a threesome and his girlfriend is (reasonably) not willing to do it.

Just because she had one once, it does not mean she has to continue having them, and with every person she has a relationship with.

If OP wants a threesome more than his current girlfriend, he can break up with her and find a girl willing to give him one. Or he can shut the fuck up and move on.

jesus.

men.

ugh.
>>
>>17935012
> (reasonably) not willing to do it
That's ludicrous, if it were so reasonable she wouldn't have had one to begin with. I'm not saying OP is right or wrong, but he's said he can't break up with her or come to grips with it, which means his ego needs some sort of consolation prize. Philosophically, I think this is the reason you never discuss past sexual exploits with your current partner, but OP screwed himself by getting into this with all this knowledge beforehand, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>17935012
That's what get women called sluts: doing sexual stuff when single that they're not willing to do with their partners.
>>
>>17934078
Since you mention dating guys, I'm going to assume that you aren't a spineless, virtue-signaling provider that thinks they can turn a hoe into a housewife. Instead you are that hoe who can never figure out why the guys you really want to fuck never want to wife you. You have this condescending, know-it-all demeanor because this instance is about sex. How about we change the act involved?

>Hey, honey, you used to make that lavish, genuine French cuisine for those two guys we know. It'd be great if you would do that for me sometime! You know I've never had a gourmet meal before.
>Oh, I'm sorry, snookems, but I'm just not interested in that anymore. It would be a lot of effort, and I just don't like that type of food anymore.
>Can we go to a nice French restaurant then?
>No, I've told you before that would upset me. Enjoy your hamburger helper.

Do you see how arbitrary it is for her to deny him something that she had before without hesitation? You want to sit there with your arms crossed pouting about how her sexual past should be trivial, yet defend her vehemently when she refuses to do this trivial thing at his request. She obviously assigned a value to the act of a threesome. It's not just a thing that happened in the past, but an experience she's willing to deny her current boyfriend. The emotional thought process that justifies that double-standard is why you don't love the hoes.

Snoop has been telling us this for nearly three decades, and none of y'all niggas listen.
>>
Hey man I'm going through a similar situation. My girlfriend had a threesome with two guys and YES I FEEL YOU ITS FUCKING HAUNTING. I can't stop think about it. My suggestion is just time man. Honestly, if you really love her, you should be able to put that behind you and look forward to what you have with her. Just be happy and show her all the love you got cause that's where it's at.
>>
>>17935186
>HAUNTING
Humiliating might be a better word. You're not a cuckold but it's still quite bad.
>>
Stop being such an insecure fucking faggot you retard.
>>
File: 1346700346542.jpg (102KB, 555x748px) Image search: [Google]
1346700346542.jpg
102KB, 555x748px
>>17935053

Well said, sir.

Ultimately, she's ashamed. OP needs to either let it go or not, as he can, and quit agonizing over which one to do. That is what resolving things does for us. OP, throwing that in her face is retarded. It does neither of you any good, it makes you look like an utter cunt, and probably makes her feel like shit. She knows your opinion of her whorish behavior. Repeating it gives away the moral high ground and makes you holier-than-thou when you ask her to repeat it with you, rather than potentially excited by it, if that's what you really want, rather than using it as a trailer-park exorcism from the demons of dicks past.

Look, if you do love her, you need to recognize that she can and will sometimes fuck up, and is not perfect, but if she's capable of learning from a mistake, love means the ability to forgive must be there. Otherwise it ain't love. If she has a pattern of whorish behavior, she's acting to type, and you need to understand that and bail, of course. Ho's gonna ho.
If your friends give you shit for dating her, and have good reason to do so, listen. If you rationally can deal with her past, tell them not to bring it up again if they want to remain your friend. Be firm and have some self-respect, son. Goddamn.
Look, quit gaming out a future threesome for now, while things are fucked up. Table that discussion. Now is NOT the time. You need to figure out if you want a gf or a beef mailbox, and exactly what her value is to you. There's no shame in moving on if you can't get past this shit, or in forgiving her either, if she's deserving, but there is shame in what you're doing, rehashing it over and over and shaming yourself and her. Get over it. Or not.
>>
>>17935012
Kill yourself you stupid fucking whore. I hate women so fucking much
>>
File: im.jpg (98KB, 400x345px) Image search: [Google]
im.jpg
98KB, 400x345px
>>17935023
> That's what get women called sluts
So a woman is a slut for wanting to remain faithful in a relationship?
>>
>>17935186
you know you like it you little cuck
>>
OP HERE, she really got scared thinking about a tiresome, she hates the idea of seeing me with another girl, however, she said if it's the only thing that will save our relationship then she is willing to try it. She downloaded tinder and is searching for a girl for us. I made a rule that the other girl will not blow me. Hopefully this works out. I love her and I seriously think this thread got me over my worries, however, now that she is in the process of finding a girl I won't tell her everything is better yet lol
>>
>>17932216
Let me tell you how this usually plays out for me, this is from personal experience so it may vary.
>Starts off fine
>you forget about shit like that
>she starts doing other things that annoy you
>those things bring out this big thing that you thought you were able to look past
>you start feeling more and more annoyed with her
>days, months,years, pass by and it turns into full blown hate eventually
>Start putting no effort into the relationship, not on purpose, but because you feel this way.
>>
>>17935473
Doesn't this just recreate the dynamic you were just bitching about?
Now she's the one traumatized by the sexual thing you've done in your past- and even better, forced her into.
Calling it now, relationship ends within 6 months.
>>
>>17935473
I feel so sorry for her
>>
>>17933229

Im not bitter on women who do it

I just think it's whorish behavior and I choose not to date them

I'm happy in a loving relationship

whatever lets you sleep at night tho
>>
>>17932222

Nah, you're wrong, it totally defines you. Past experiences lead to present person.

>>17932216

Listen bud, I don't think you're gonna get over it, I think you just need to move on and find another girl.

i get that you love her, but you aren't getting over this wall. There's others out there who will love you who didn't have threesomes with your friends.

Trust me. i been thru similiar shit and i'm happier on the other side of the fence. skip it.
>>
File: 0204-007.jpg (57KB, 784x643px) Image search: [Google]
0204-007.jpg
57KB, 784x643px
>>17935473
Sounds like a bad idea, she's going to really resent you for this.

Don't get me wrong, I'd probably dump a woman if I found out she was spitroasted by my friends. But that doesn't mean I can't see that this is an obvious dead end either.
>>
slut detected
>>
>>17935473

this is an awful idea, don't force her into doing somethign she doesn't want
>>
OP, I think what you need to do is find something sexual that she'll do just for you. Not a threesome - since she obviously doesn't want to do that - but something you're both into that she's never tried before.

I get the concern. If she did sexual stuff with other guys that she won't do with you, is she really *yours*? So find something really kinky you can both enjoy.
>>
>>17935023
Inane. She experimented. She didn't like it and won't do it again. And she presumably did it outside of a relationship the first time, so she never signed on for having it be part of her relationships, even in your own warped view.

When you do a sexual thing, you're not signing up to do it for the rest of your life. That's ludicrous.

>>17935020
Having sex you think is slutty is unreasonable. Fuck off.

>>17935234
And I hate you. So I guess we're even.

>>17935473
This will backfire, OP. You shouldn't be forcing your girlfriend to do things she doesn't want to do because you're being a big baby. You deserve to lose her.
>>
>>17935238
>implying having a threesome with your partner is cheating

>>17935473
Apparently your relationship was already ruined for you either way, so at least you'll get that before you break up

But as a guy that had ffm before: if she's not into it and willing to make out with the other girl too, it'll suck
>>
>>17935473
I don't even know.
I can see where OP is coming from, but at the same time her house did just catch fire, so maybe that's an omen for where this is going.
>>
>>17935928
Seconding this. Have her lick your asshole.
>>
>>17935473
OP this is stupid. Man or woman threesome I thought she was way past that shit but obviously she isn't and willing to do a version of it again.

Actually this sounds more like a reward for her.
>>
If you have the impression that the 3way was a night of life changing orgasmic bliss for her then it's perfectly rational to feel jealous that you haven't experienced similar stuff.

Chances are it might have been pure drunk cringe though and you've got nothing to worry about.

Does sound horrible and like you need a less incestuous social group tho.
>>
>>17932216
not OP but kinda same subject, i've done stuff with an ex of a friend of mine, our group is still friends with both of them but just them 2 avoid each other, did i fuck up or continue because shes hot and she is definitely in top 3 on my to fuck list
>>
>>17932216
Love doesn't last, shame does.
>>
>>17932255
This must be bait
>>
>>17932216
Move to a new location and bring her with you. Leave your friends behind. If not, leave them all and start a new life.
This is your third option. Good luck
>>
OP is completely blind. also, she's apparently his 1st gf

>>17932259 >>17932308 >>17932325 >>17933388 >>17933910 >>17935786
>taking the bait
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.