[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women want so much from men?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0043.jpg (11KB, 227x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0043.jpg
11KB, 227x227px
I feel like I can't provide what these women want. I am a guy and the prime things I want from a woman are:

Not stupid
In decent health
Able to have good conversation or activity with.

That's pretty much it.

Women want men to be great fathers, lovers, kissers, handyman, geniuses, comedians, the list goes on.

Women have all these requirements for men that seem impossible. not saying all women are like this but even the ones I think I would be good for are like this. I just can't be all that shit and it feels horrible.
>>
It is pretty cool though because it means that there are so many potential avenues to succeed and strive to be good at. Women would like all the boxes ticked, but they'll accept a guy who has only ticked a few of them. It shows that you've got your shit together and you aren't completely worthless and maybe you've got some drive and passion to continue to develop as an individual instead of giving up on life and acting like an old fucking person who died inside already.

Imagine it another way. Imagine that you were irrelevant. Your skills and abilities without purpose and validation and completely separate from your drive to secure sex and to reproduce. We were ranked on things almost completely outside our control. As a man I can't imagine much worse than to be irrelevant and without impact or the ability to impact upon my world and my position within it. I'm glad women make us jump through hoops because to be without purpose is a terrible thing, just look at old people.

I don't think the grass is greener either. Just because you have low standards for a partner doesn't mean so should everybody else. Seek to rise up and seek to encourage and enable others to do the same, don't drag us all down to your pitiable level.
>>
>>17932188
I don't think I have "low standards". I have reachable standards. Standards that can actually be met by a woman.
>>
>>17932209
So you approach a woman and you are like "hey baby, I have failed to observe things about you, but you look like you've got good health, not too low intelligence and seem like the kind of girl who could have interesting conversations and who I could perform activities with!".

No you idiot, you think 'good health' and then you list a bunch of things which to you imply good health, like plays a sport, ideally a team one because it is competitive and sustains interest by being rewarding in other areas. Or has a half decent sense of fashion which implies a social awareness and desire to look good which indicates long term is less likely to get fat and unhealthy.

Then intellectual pursuits and interests which you share or you could find engaging and suddenly you've got a fucking list like a woman.

Did you just want to whine a little bit about how women control the access to the means to reproduction and you don't like the sensation of not having control and the loss of entitlement?
>>
>>17932174
>Women want men to be great fathers, lovers, kissers, handyman, geniuses, comedians, the list goes on.

yeah, they want it because they are naive and delusional enough to think mr perfect is out there, and for them. a half decent looking women can potentially attract tons of partners so they like to hold out until they meet someone absolutely amazing. they know they can settle for second best at any time so they dont feel as pressured as guys. eventually reality hits them and they accept a guy that ticks a few boxes.
>>
It is kind of weird.

Like, plenty of guys want to play the field when they are younger and explore their options. They remove themselves from the LTR market in order to see what is up and to do a little self discovery.

Maybe there exists a bunch of bitter unhappy women who are depressed at the fact that these guys seem unattainable because what they want seems like an inexhaustible list of shifting drives and desires. From a certain perspective you could say they seem entitled, out to get what they can, uncertain of what they want, greedy even compared to people who are looking to settle down.

Thing is, they don't want to settle or settle down. They removed themselves from the LTR market unless an exceptional offer presents itself for the meantime. The writing is pretty much on the wall for what younger woman with plenty of options are doing, it is up to you to find a way to deal with that which works for you OP.
>>
>>17932270
This is mean. You don't sound like a nice person.
>>
>>17932174
Women are more shallow and picky because they can only have one child at a time and are looking for a quality guy. Men are less shallow and picky because they can impregnate multiple women at the same time. also its important for the man to be able to protect her and provide for her because she becomes vulnerable during pregnancy. this is why women are attracted to men with wealth and who can make them feel safe.
>>
>>17932174
I mean.
Wouldn't you want the woman you date to be a good long term partner and a good lover? It seems like pretty basic stuff to me.
>>
I don't expect anything from a guy that I wouldn't expect from myself. I don't think that's unfair or unreasonable at all.
>>
>>17932174
It's biological. She just needs to make you cum, be able to pass on good genes and bring the baby to term, but she needs you to be able to build her and the baby shelter, and get them food, and protect them from harm, and entertain them.

The primal desires are still there and they manifest themselves strangely in modern society where base needs are easily met
>>
>>17932174
>Not stupid
>In decent health
>Able to have good conversation or activity with.
If you got that, you should have no problems with most women.

Obviously there are some with much higher standards but they also tend to offer much more, ignoring the crazy whales who want a 10/10 guy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.