[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel worthless and alone..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.gif (41KB, 236x292px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
41KB, 236x292px
I'm A 19 year old guy and feel completely worthless as a man. I feel my mental breakdowns just fuck everything up and feel completely useless.

Whenever I have sex it's always with a man, me on the bottom getting used. I'm scared this is all I'll get. Random hookups getting demasculated which I feel ashamed of afterward. I'm scared I'll never find someone and just end up alone.

Just needed to vent somewhere, sorry.
>>
>>17931667

man makes up 50% of the population. across every culture, state, city, sub city, the different ethnicities within that city, familes, and branches of each family there are entirely different concepts of what masculinity is.

there are places where having facial hair is considered a gay trait (not feminine, but gay) and there are palces where shaving is the most feminine thing you can do.

whats that tell you? well literally none of them are right.

masculinity isn't a competition of who is the most man. in tribes and packs of any animals, including humans its not just an alpha and then betas as people assume. there are many many different jobs iwthin the pack and each member plays a specific role. you have the alpha, then his beta, then you have the contacter, and the aggressor. it goes on and on.

but by your logic of masculinity being comparative, only one person in the entire world can be the alpha, that would be the president. doesn't amtter if you're alpha in your own pack if some other man can come along with his man posse and out man you, does it?

the point im getting at here is that you are a man. literally, no matter what you do, you are still a man. thats all there is to being a man is being born one.

beyond that there is only machismo, which is masculine pride, which as we stated earlier, is unique to pretty much every single individual. each generation tries to improve upon the last, even in manliness. no one grows up saying 'I WANT TO BE LESS MANLY THAN MY DAD'.
>>
>>17931667
>>17931685

next time you have a mental break down, consider doing whatever needs to be done anyways. this is not a masculine issue, this is a human issue.

most of the traits associated with masculinity involve overcoming something difficult. if its easy, its not particularly manly. so if you can do something despite having a mental break down, thats manly. guys who are all worked out don't live leisurely lives. their workouts just get harder and harder and harder and harder.

guys who fight fires or go to war aren't lacking fear (and the few who do are essentially retarded). they choose to fight despite fear.

and as for your sex life, if you're having fun doing it, then do it. nothing will ever be more manly than saying 'i dont care what you think, im a man and i do what i want'.

its true. how manly is it to avoid somethign you like cuz other people tell you its not okay? that is the least manly thing you can do by anyones logic.
>>
>>17931667
>>17931685
>>17931690

and finally,

>I'm scared I'll never find someone and jsut end up alone.

welcome to earth. the only reason marriages lasted so long before was because divorce wasn't an option. Even when divorce became an option many people didn't seperate out of fear and financial issues.

people who make it to death while still married don't tend to do so out of some pure fairy tale love. by then they are more like brother and sister, two people who are forced to live together. they somehow manage to hang out every fucking day, but they also want to fucking murder each other.

generally if they last til divorce its because one partner is sacrificing a lot to keep the relationship going. a balance can't exist.

we are entering an age of independence. you will be alone a lot. but you will also have many different kinds of partners in life that you grow and develop with as the need arises. and when you can no longer grow and develop together, you will move on.

learn to love yourself, to trust yourself, and take care of yourself, to masturbate out of appreciation rather than a guilty need, to eat out not because someone invited you but because you want to treat yourself after a hard day at work, to massage your own scalp at night because it feels good and you're able to, so why not.

learn to do this for yourself and you'll always be loved, and you'll always be happy. and when you meet someone else who wants to love you too, you'll just happen to be even happier.

also, la? id love to breed you.
>>
>>17931695

That was a longass pickup line..

Thanks either way, Illinois though
>>
>>17931713

well if you ever decide to take a vacation to the city of fags, please hit me up, there is always room in my apartment

[email protected]
>>
>>17931713

did these at least help?
>>
>>17931727

Yes
>>
File: 1400349375723.jpg (16KB, 194x200px) Image search: [Google]
1400349375723.jpg
16KB, 194x200px
>>17931735

you be my wife now?
>>
>>17931735
>>17931740

but no really, glad i could help
>>
>>17931740

never know
>>
File: 1408507253065.jpg (39KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
1408507253065.jpg
39KB, 560x415px
>>17931744
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.