[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating two women at a time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: blank-meme-021-scumbag-steve.jpg (264KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
blank-meme-021-scumbag-steve.jpg
264KB, 1200x900px
lets just skip the part where Im a dirty cheating asshole etc. etc.

Besides the basic stuff ( not taking them to the same places, not bringing both of them home etc.) what are some more advanced do's and dont's one of them is wife material till she proves otherwise, this new one seems p cool so far we just got done with our first date. If she turns out to be crazy I drop her, if the primary turns out to be crazy I drop her. Thats how it is, any tips anons?
>>
>>17931041
Your asking a bunch of people who cant date one woman one time.
>>
>>17931098
I mean I figure theres gotta be at least some people on here who can right? With the sheer numbers theres bound to be diversity... right?
>>
>>17931142
Don't expect a wife to be there for you at then end, you just gotta juggle them both until it all blows up in your face
>>
>>17931041
>lets just skip the part where Im a dirty cheating asshole etc. etc.
Um, no. You're a fucking asshole and why would I want to help you?
>>
this is a stupid idea. just because it works in theory doesn't mean it will work in actuality.
>>
>>17931197
let me explain

dating multiple women at once to see which one you like is completely normal

having a committed relationship with two women at once to have a backup is just stupid/crazy and also immoral like you said
>>
>>17931041
>lets just skip the part where Im a dirty cheating asshole etc. etc.
Why should I?
>>
>>17931041
well one big thing is the time investment. for example my wife is sort of clingy so finding a girl i could meet up with

-who wasnt completely nasty
-who didnt need a ton of my time
-who was okay with never meeting up at my place

was pretty tough. honestly it's way easier to just do hookups. ive never made a long term secret mistress work. time investment to payout is pretty steep in my experience. have you considered hookers? i hear its way easier but i can't get over the skeez factor.

anyway consider a burner phone if things get serious. i imagine that casually dating two women is actually really easy, it's once things get intimate and you move in together etc. it gets complicated.
>>
>>17931220
I see, yeah I'm not one for hookups or hookers for that matter, it really is just about seeing which one of the two will be a better companion, I already do have that second phone so that's covered and ive let number two know that I plan to keep it super casual and slow. Hoping shes more like a safety net/backup plan. I just can't shake a feeling about number 1 that I can't directly place a finger on
>>
>>17931206
>>17931184
You're seeking a moral high to make you feel good about yourself, we all do it so I understand, I suggest we skip that part because its useless here, it doesn't help me and at best you get your little high for a few minutes and are back to being empty again, if you come bearing no solid advice or perspectives, even reasons to reconsider, and are hear to stroke your own ego, please do so somewhere else
>>
>>17931311
*here
>>
>>17931041
>wife material
Pretty irrelevant given that you're not husband material for her, unless you'd be cool if she did the same of course.

>>17931220
>-who was okay with never meeting up at my place
Nigga what? Why?
>>
>>17931311
You are fucking hilarious. I laughed.
>>
>>17931316
who is gonna bring their mistress over to the house where their wife lives lol
>>
How far away from each other do they live?

What is the likelihood of their paths every crossing and them striking up a conversation?

Similar social groups? Active on social media?

A lot of ways this can blow up but nothing wrong with playing the field. Once you resolve to being monogamous with one of them though you should stick to that.
>>
>>17931171
>>17931184
>>17931197
>>17931206
>>17931316
see>>17931202

It's called dating for a reason. You're testing driving. You retards are probably the same people who only want virgins.
>>
>>17932939
Dating also means being open to both not going on some fake bullshit with secret dates.

Also generally dating is nothing too serious when it happens like that.
>>
>>17932957
I agree. OP never specified any of these details so we shouldn't assume. I mean we could and I think we all know where it will go but again we don't have the details. I just think it's silly that some people don't understand the concept of what dating is supposed to be.
>>
You have to be careful with social media these days. Don't let them put up any photos of you, don't encourage them to tag you in stuff etc.

The other thing is that if you do end up dating one of them long term, this could still blow up on you years down the line if the one you're dating finds out - some girls won't give a shit, some will get over it, some will never forgive... Good luck
>>
>>17931041
Doesn't matter what you do. All these things like not bringing them home and stuff is red flag to them. They won't say anything yet but they do notice. And will either dump you or get hella insecure and continue to be emotionally abused by you. Why don't you stop being a little bitch and just be straight up when you date? It's not hard to say I don't want anything exclusive and no relationship. This way you're not in trouble if your caught and they know where you stand. Fucking idiot. If only they knew what a child you are.
>>
>>17931041
>wife material

not when she finds out you're cheating on her lmao
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.