[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I sleep from 7am to 2pm every day. I want to sleep from 10pm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Woman-sleeping-in-bed.jpg (46KB, 615x773px) Image search: [Google]
Woman-sleeping-in-bed.jpg
46KB, 615x773px
I sleep from 7am to 2pm every day. I want to sleep from 10pm to 5am every day

What do?
>>
1. Take Tylenol PM or 10mg of melatonin/ benadryl and immediately wake yourself up with a shower and coffee until you get used to the routine.

Don't eat too late, don't use electronic screens an hour before your "bedtime", if you must have an electronic on. Set your tv to go to sleep in an hour and put on the most boring channel imaginable at a low, but audible volume.

2. Get a prescription for lunesta, doxe, ambien etc.
I'm a huge insomniac, but 1 worked when I had to go from 3am-11am schedule to a 9pm-4:30am schedule for work
>>
>>17930894
Does pulling all nighters work to reset my schedule?
>>
Easiest way is to slowly change your sleep pattern. Slowly start sleeping later and later. Or you can be hardcore and force yourself to sleep at 10. A couple of sleepless nights but it works.
>>
>>17930909
No, don't even try it. Saying this from experience. I too go to sleep from 5, sometimes 6 or 7, and sleep until like 3-5 pm. I absolutely fucking hate it. I'm a NEET right now, but starting uni in like 1 month. I have to get on track too.
>>
>go to bed whenever you fall asleep
>get the fuck out of bed at 5 am
>repeat

Eventually you'll get tired enough to fall asleep at a reasonable time to get enough rest by 5 AM. I can't comprehend how people have such a problem with waking up at set times...
>>
>>17930888

first, reset your sleep schedule. everyone has their strengths and weaknesses so the method you do this is up to you. but its hell, and you will struggle.

for me the best way to do it is to take a starbucks mocha energy drink in a can at the time you usually fall asleep (7am). then, you play video games all day, and preferrably have a friend keep you awake until at the very learliest, 8pm.

then you sleep. then you have your alarm wake you up at 5am. having a friend wake you up also helps.

then, you just wake up at 5am every single morning, and go to bed at 10pm every night. you have an alarm that goes off at 9:30pm, then again at 10pm. 9:30 is the 'time for bed warning'. 10 is the 'go to bed now' alarm. no matter what nayone says, dont let them convince you to deviate from this at all for the first month.

after that you may deviate once a week. by deviate i mean stay up later. you may NEVER sleep in. ever. for the rest of your life. sleeping in is what kills it.
>>
>>17930888
Put a lamp on a timer and set it to shine directly in your face for two hours every morning. At first you will sleep right through it but eventually it will start to change your circadian rhythm
>>
Move to Europe
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.