[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it unusual for a girl to be horny/thirsty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 7

File: tumblr_nm9y7dI6Jo1qh7zxeo1_1280.png (882KB, 1190x1400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm9y7dI6Jo1qh7zxeo1_1280.png
882KB, 1190x1400px
I'm a girl in high school. So far what I've noticed is that girls act uninterested in sexual stuff. Unless they're sluts and they mainly just do it for attention and crap, while boys seem dominated by their sexual needs. As a girl I feel quite uncomfortable, since other girls seem uninterested and have no want to talk to me about anything remotely having to do with it. Guys talk about it all the time with eachother from what it seems. Other girls plainly don't seem interested at all. I don't want to have sex, since I'm scared of stds (also i'm a religious lesbo), but I've always been overly aware of other girls bodies for a long time. I started masturbating fairly early. My girlfriend used to claim she was asexual, but now she says shes not. Sometimes I joke with her that I'm thirsty, and she gets super uncomfortable, like I've said something really bad which is weird since our humor is not the cleanest. I kind of feel like there's something wrong with me.
>>
Sex is for everyone. You being horny is nothing unusual. They may be uncomfortable talking about it.
>>
>>17930705
It's weird to read that for me, in germany girls are known to talk too much about sex and not enough about friendships and other things. Maybe you just know the wrong people or are not close enough to the right ones for you.
>>
>>17930715
Well the only reason men exist is because of vaginas technically speaking. '-'

I guess

I could say the same about men. But I won't because men are cool most the time. Especially when they're not calling me awful.
>>
>>17930730
Shut the fuck up. Men created everything and we just brought women along because of your ovaries.
>>
>>17930723
It sounds to me like me country is a whole lot different then. Girls who say anything about sex are usually disapproved of. I think its because of the whole focus on modesty perhaps? ^-^'
>>
>>17930745
People that talk like this are so fucking cringy. And no, I'm not OP.
>>
>>17930778
It's true though. Women are only valuable because of their ability to produce children. They're worthless outside that.
>>
>>17930778
Misogynists are just as disgusting as feminists.
>>
>>17930790
You're mentally deficient if you think women are equal to men. Women are only good for breeding. That's it. Men are better than women at every single thing. Why would we need them apart for breeding? We wouldn't.
>>
>>17930798
ok we get it thank you. why don't you go back to sucking on some superior dicks my dude
>>
Just because you feel something doesn't mean you have to talk about it. It's called being repressed and it's how you fit in.
>>
>>17930798
great bait mate. Go back to pol.
>>
>>17930805
You don't get it. Your tiny female brain cannot comprehend such things. And dicks? No, I would rather have one of your kind suck my cock like the good little subservient female that they are.
>>
File: Chromosomes you dumb shit.png (75KB, 1417x987px) Image search: [Google]
Chromosomes you dumb shit.png
75KB, 1417x987px
>>17930745
>>17930784
Do you know how you ended up as a male? Don't worry if you don't know, reproduction probably won't be all that relevant to you in your lifetime. You received this tiny little mutant of a chromosome from your father; normal chromosome pairs are symmetrical, but men end up with a little mutant bit. There's a gene in that chromosome that caused your testes to form. Your testes then produced a hormone that PREVENTED female genital structures from forming, allowing other hormones to form your poor excuse for male genitalia.

Do you know what you get when the testes don't produce that hormone in time? Female anatomy. Female anatomy is the biological default, male anatomy only occurs because a special hormone prevents female anatomy from forming.

How does it feel knowing that YOUR body is the result of the need of our species to reproduce, that your only value is in your tiny prick, and that you will never be able to exercise your only value as a human because of how broken you are as an individual?
>>
>>17930837
My only value is my tiny prick? But I am more valuable than more than half of the population. Like I've said before. Civilisation wasn't built on the backs of women you moronic little cunt. It was men that created everything around you. Men died to earn it and men died to protect it. The fucking cheek of an inferior being like yourself thinking you're actually equal to men. You're cattle. You're for breeding so that we can create more men to advance us even further.
>>
File: image.jpg (834KB, 1560x2744px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
834KB, 1560x2744px
>>17930730
>>
>>17930837
My niggra,

Recently it has been scientifically proven that people inherit their intelligence from their mothers and their emotions from their fathers.

If you accomplished something great, thank your mother

If you're a whiny lonely lil bitch that's become bitter towards women he cannot obtain, thank your father.

Op,
There's nothing wrong with talking sex. Many women that are sexual are just modest about it in conversation because society is constantly telling
women to be ashamed of having carnal desires.
I love sex but i think it's tacky to talk about it to others outside your relationship.
Some people are also less sexual, hormones and upbringing can play a big part in how someone relates in that.
Just keep doing what you're doing
>>
>>17930705
I will make you hetero or at least bi with my awesome huge dick you filthy lesbo.
Lets meet up.
>>
>>17930850
Sure, plenty of men did amazing things that shaped the world as we know it. But you have never done anything significant, have you? You didn't invent the wheel or the light bulb, you didn't discover penicillin, you haven't walked on the moon (but some women have, by the way).

You don't get to take credit for other people's accomplishments because you have genitals in common. Your only value is reproduction and funding the capitalist machine, just like every other mundane human. Being a man doesn't make you special or superior, being special or superior does.
>>
>>17930850
And what have you done? What have you, as a man, done besides rest on the laurels of people that have come before you? Did you build the roads you walk on? Did you contribute anything of utility to society? If you didn't, then I couldn't give a flying fuck.

Also, I'm a man dipshit. Unlike you, I have an education to point to when someone asks me what I'm worth, I'm not forced to guffaw and point at my dick.
>>
>>17930858

Something like this would only apply if the female cast was chosen from a group of real world women and not the dullest barbies they could find that keep guys like you entertained
>>
>>17930837
Listen anon, that was really intelligent smart and insightful. You see though intelligence doesn't work when arguing with someone who's motives are based on emotions. He will continue his small stupid little life believing his backward thoughts without second thought. We musn't argue with him, for it serves no purpose.
>>17930850

Now go back to pol, you small gremlin manchild. Shoo.
>>
>>17930878
The experiment has been done multiple times over around the world with the exact same results. All-female companies have been formed and have failed along the exact same lines.

The answer to your question is because women are objectively shitty people. As a lesbo, you can actually understand the plight of men being uncontrollably bound to pussy by their sex drives and not being fulfilled in any way.
>>
>>17930873
But I'm superior to you. I could overpower you and kill you with my barehands.You're inferior and I'm glad you aknowledge that.
>>17930874
>I-I-I'm a man too
No you aren't you dumb bitch.
>>17930882
>b-b-back to pol
No, go back to Rebbit you moronic cunt. This isn't your little safespace. If you can't handle the truth bombs I'm dropping I advise you to disconnect your router.
>>
>>17930887

First off,im not the lesbo
I'm happily involved with a man that respects me as a person, not as a thing.

Second off, the women they put on those islands are city birds.
Usually they choose a specific type of girl. The dependant kind.
They do it on purpose because the formula works on simple minded men that like to feel important.

I am a survivalist, as are some of my good friends. I've been on camping trips with men that struggle to build a fire or pitch a tent while i can build a water filter out of garbage and build a lean-to out of mud and sticks.

Reality tv is not reality. Get your head out of your ass.
Or maybe dont..
Perhaps you're a flamer with vag envy and u like it up there
>>
>>17930899
>vag envy
>Being envious of being inferior
wew fucking lad
>>
>>17930905

Ooh so clever, didn't see that coming
Premature is kinda your thing though right? :^)
>>
>>17930890
So I guess your only accomplishment as a human being is "dropping truth bombs" then? You are the refuse of our society; you have brainwashed yourself with hyper-masculine propaganda to suppress your complete dissatisfaction with yourself as an individual and human being. You've brainwashed yourself for the opportunity to feel proud about one component of the miserable undefined sack of flesh that is you. Go back to West Virginia and make a family with your sister, hopefully her head has been filled with the same garbage as yours, and you'll be able to make a happy little broken family of backwoods inbred cattle.
>>
>>17930915
Is that all you can muster with that feminine brain of yours? Pathetically trying to excuse my masculinity? That's all you can do but It won't work because I don't give one atom of a fuck what cattle thats only purpose is to be bred think of me.
>>
>>17930705

>I'm a girl in high school

Gr8 B8.
>>
>>17930930
The only reason you don't care is because you know there is nothing good about you for someone to express. Keep hiding your insecurities behind your dick, I'm sure it'll work someday.
>>
>>17930926
>propaganda
>the truth is now propaganda
Whatever you say, cumdumpster. I'm not even an american. Jesus christ, it's almost as bad as being a woman. Now imagine being an american woman. Truly the lowest of society. Anyway, you inferior little tiny moronic weak cunt, go serve a man amd maybe he can take you under his wing and breed you so you can have something to live for.
>>
>>17930930

If you didn't care you wouldn't be responding. ;p
You have no control over your emotions. You should really get some help. It would be a shame for a viable cum machine to go to waste.
>>
>>17930936
No, the reason I don't care is because you're like a child to me. I don't care when a child tries to insult me, I laugh.
>>17930940
Read above, cumdumpster
>>
>>17930864
Okay thank you. I don't want to talk about it to everyone I just want someone to talk to. I think I should just keep it to myself until I can find maybe someone who's open to talk about stuff. Anyway thanks I feel a little better now.
>>17930867
I just told you I'm a girl in high school and that I don't want to have stds. I really wish I was hetero. or even bi. Trust me I hated myself for long time. Ive just come to the conclusion in my life that I just really like woman, and I can't change it. I don't really care that much for your dick as I know I can buy a strap-on larger than it, and then use it on a nice girl someday. I still appreciate the offer but I'll decline.
>>
>religious
>lesbo
pick one faggy
>>
>>17930890
So your contribution to society is the ability to murder? Very productive Einstein.
>>
>>17930938

>So I guess your only accomplishment as a human being is "dropping truth bombs" then? You are the refuse of our society; you have brainwashed yourself with hyper-masculine propaganda to suppress your complete dissatisfaction with yourself as an individual and human being. You've brainwashed yourself for the opportunity to feel proud about one component of the miserable undefined sack of flesh that is you

Dude... this bitch just tore you a new one. Quit while you're ahead bruh, she kind of just eviscerated you.
>>
>>17930950
>samefagging this hard
Kill yourself
>>17930949
Just give me your number so we can meet up and you can suck my dick already
>>
>>17930938
I want you to look down to your lap. I want you to look at your naked penis. I want you to manipulate it so that the tip is facing you.

I want you to imagine dragging a sheet of paper between the opening of your urethrae, as if you had the intent of splitting your little prick in two by sawing that sheet of paper back and forth.

Your immediate reaction to that image is the reaction of a normal well-adjusted person to your opinions and believes. You will never live a normal life if that's the garbage you hold in your heart. No one can ever love you because of what you've become.
>>
>>17930954

I'm sorry dude but she's just picking you apart and you're just stumbling over your words and tossing out the same insult again and again. An important part of debating is knowing when you've lost.

This bitch is crushing you in the comeback department. Me killing myself won't change the fact that this girl is definitely smarter than you. Sorry, dog. I calls um like I sees um.
>>
>>17930948
Nah. I'll just do both. They're tons of christians who'll nit pick that book to use as an excuse to hate others. In the Bible its a sin to shave off your beard. Look at all the well-shaven christians though. Also I find that the New Testament is more important to me than the old, and Jesus never said anything about gays so I think I'm okay.
>>
>>17930942

In my experience, most men are almost entirely dependant on their partners in modern society.

Do u live at home?
How tall/fat are you?
When is the last time you were with a woman?

If you're living with family as an adult, suffering from insecurities about your physical form
and lacking in any form of physical contact with the opposite sex then you have no right to cast judgement.

Your only other excuse would be having been raised with a filthy religious extremist mentality that believes women need to put a towel on her face to keep you from jizzing all over your mother's prayer mat.
>>
>>17930976
>Everyone lives at home, moron
>6 foot and not fat
>last night
And no, I'm not a religious extremist you fucking mong. Let me guess, you're some ugly little cunt that cakes her face in make up to make yourself look somewhat passable and love to project your insecurities onto other people? Lmao, I'm a legit 8/10 and I love to take the piss out of inferior females. You're worthless to me.
>>
>>17930974

>You come across as if you're some low iq mongoloid that hasn't got a single degree to his name

She's crushing you. The more you respond the stupider you look. Unfortunately your uncanny ability to respond to anything and everything with childish insults is not saving you. Maybe being able to dole out the "sickest burns" won you arguments in middle school but in this case its definitely doing you more harm than good.
>>
>>17930985

>Lmao, I'm a legit 8/10 and I love to take the piss out of inferior females.

And the award for most autistic sentence of the thread goes to...
>>
>>17930705
Some girls avoid the topic simply because it leads to too many of their insecurities regarding their bodies and looks. Girls who are more confident in their appearance will be more open to discuss sex at a young age. And naturally, there's the socia stigma. It only takes someone overhearing the conversation for the girls involved to be ridiculed and branded sluts. Guys take a while to accept that girls can be just as sexual as they are.
>>
>>17930987
You're embaressing yourself when you samefag.
>>17930995
t. low tier cumslut. kek, I really do feel sorry for you. Such a shame you'll never experience a real man. Anyway, laters fags
>>
>>17930985

>>Everyone lives at home
You know i meant,
Manchild confirmed.

Just because your not short/fat doesn't mean you're not insecure. I believe you're lying about 8/10 to try to shield yourself from the real feels. 8/10s don't sit around on adv looking for opportunities to verbally attack a teenage girl for her sexual orientation

You were with a girl last night?
Lel, how much did it cost you?
>>
>>17931001

You really are an entertaining dullard. Take it easy, man. Remember to strap your helmet on before you wander out of the house and not to stare at the sun for too long no matter how pretty the colors are....
>>
>>17931007
Absolutely nothing. Don't be jealous, sweetheart.
>>
>>17931001
Your unnecessarily beligerant attitude and constant ad hominem really do make you look stupid. The constant need to put down someone you don't even know for voicing an opinion while reafirming yourself reeks of low self esteem.
>>
>>17931001
> Anon insulted me

> Anon must be a woman

You're going to chafe your dick if you keep working yourself that hard, buddy
>>
>>17931013

>>Jealous
I guarantee my job pays more than hers and i don't have to eat the jizz of a neanderthal.
Enjoy your foreveralone basement dwelling reality -8/10
>>
>>17931024
>She has to work
No wonder you're upset. What's wrong? Your man can't look after you? Always the same story.
>>
File: 1453340066271.jpg (97KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
1453340066271.jpg
97KB, 433x419px
>this thread
>>
All these roasties getting incredibly butt flustered.
This is why nobody likes you whores.
>>
>>17931031

Tell your mom i said hi :^)
>>
>>17931040
>>17931033
>>17931031
>calls someone out for samefagging (when they weren't)
>samefags
>>
>>17931025
>>17931031
>>17931033
>>17931040
And now you're alone, rambling to yourself about your own perceived superiority. I hope you're comfortable with this, this is what your future looks like.
>>
>>17931046
You're miserable because you have to work. Sounds like your husband is a pathetic faggot. No wonder you're so aggressive. I bet you haven't been fucked right in ages
>>
>>17931047
>3 ips when you were samefagging
>5 ips when I'm "samefagging"
Ah yes. You've been btfo multiple times already you bitter little cow.
>>
>>17931052
Woooooooooooooooo
I understand you take 4chan very seriously but maybe you should step back for a moment and reevaluate.
>>
>>17931065
I'm >>17930998 and got here in the middle of your autistc tantrum, don't count my IP on your favor.
>>
>>17931073
stop samefagging you mong
>>
>>17931078
Jesus fucking christ, are you really so dense that you can't imagine multiple people might disagree with you?
>>
>>17931087
Yoy dumb slut, don't you understand basic mathematics? You've been proven to be samefagging
>>
File: nottitle.jpg (104KB, 742x504px) Image search: [Google]
nottitle.jpg
104KB, 742x504px
>>17931091
Not that it means much, but pic related.
>>
>>17931099
This board really needs ID's
>>
File: 050.jpg (294KB, 1280x1852px) Image search: [Google]
050.jpg
294KB, 1280x1852px
>>17930705
Damn there are a ton of fuckboys with underlying hatred towards chicks chilling in this thread, huh? Bet none of y'all are willing to actually say this shit to women irl, lol.

Anyway, it's normal. I'm a virgin but constantly want to shove 700 dicks up every single entrance to my body cause I'm a thirsty little fucklord, aw yeah baby. They probably don't seem interested because in our society, girls are taught they've gotta be suuuuuper clean, and get shunned and called a slut if they actually show interest in that kind of thing. It's a little thing called gender role conditioning, usually passed off as SJW shit on this site, but it's a real thing that's out there and plagues anyone born with a vagina slapped between their legs.
>>
>>17930705
>(also i'm a religious lesbo)

stopped reading there
>>
>>17931110
I'd forcefully stick my dick into your mouth and you'd fucking like it if we were face to face.
>>
>>17931132
No, you wouldn't. You're a feckless ball of angst who throws his rage into the void because he knows he is incapable.
>>
>>17930705
>girls act uninterested in sexual stuff. Unless they're sluts
Slut shaming is a tool to maintain an artificial shortage of sex in order to exercise control over men.
>>
>>17931132

>>Dick in mouth
>>Face to face
Admitting you're a dick head :^)

Still -8/10
>>
>>17931158
Go away you miserable cunt
>>17931153
I would though.
>>
>>17931159
>> N-no, I t-t-totally would, I'd stick my pee-pee there
>>
>>17931174
I hope your husband doesn't know that you're flirting with men online. Then again he's probably a cuckold
>>
>>17931159

I could, but I'm having too much fun.
I only respond directly to your responses, except that last one.
You know, in case you're having trouble telling us apart.
Why don't you show us how handsome and desirable you are?
>>
>>17931187
Yes, anon should post a pic!

Prove your manhood, Mr. Pussygrabber!
>>
>>17931187
>fun
Stop fingering yourself faggot
>>
>>17931182
Then post a pic big-boy, prove you're better! ;V
>>
>>17931210
Google reverse image search shows that's from a twitter account, @MBulges. This is what happens when you think women are too dumb to call you out for your shit. We know you're either lying, or really into posting pictures of your dick with the occasional gay porn tweet.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-11-14-28-45.png (160KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-11-14-28-45.png
160KB, 480x854px
What's this thread about, again?

I was going to joke and say, "straight women dont like sex. That's why I have sex with lesbians" but with the way this thread has went, it's not gonna land right.
>>
>>17931210

Lel rlly m8

http://twicsy.com/i/XRCC3g
>>
>>17930976
....yes mama 'Delilah'___thank you for cutting the hair of this 'Samsonite' graduate, from what I can only imagine to be the hallowed halls of "Trump Uni", with a major in misogyny ‼
Although he has amply demonstrated, that he is well versed in the more exotic and arcane studies provided by 'reality TV', both at home & abroad and is obviously well schooled in the 'simple-speak' of socio-economically marginalized and disenfranchised Americans, you seem to have have most cruelly impaled him upon his own petard!
I do hope it is not your intention to further his distress by high-fiving the miserable creature with a massive, unlubricated, strap on, penetrating deeply into his fundament and on out thru the very crown of his thick and unwary skull
BTW...did I miss something or did this thread begin with a completely wholesome and reasonable request from a young teenage girl, trying to fathom her way through a labyrinth of sexually dysfunctional concepts, as they unfold and are retold in modern America⁉
Anyway, I'm sure that your contribution, by way of verbal exchange with a native "Neanderthal", living in the time warp of the 21st century, has been a most informative and rewarding example to a young maid who clearly needed to see the awesome potential of a truely 'Ninja' woman in the face of male ignorance and bigotry.
As a male who has daughters and granddaughters of his own I find such male ignorance and potential evil to be highly distressing. I am so thankful that there are women such as yourself on this planet. You were wonderfully entertaining and I most fully agree with all that you delivered to such a pig on the loose amongst us.
>>
>that white knight claiming retardanon got btfo when smugcunts bantz weren't even all that witty or funny
It was just too snug idiots flinging shit at each other and being pleased with themselves. I haven't seen such a cringy exchange since the last time I went to /g/..
>>
>>17930837
You realize that both sexes initially have the basic machinery of the other and need hormones to prevent it from developing, right?

Not trying to take the side of muh vaginal jew, but you only give him credit when you start to make statements like that.

>>17931604
Yeah I don't know what the fuck is going on in this thread. Think op was just baiting or something.
>>
>>17931750
Ok I'm OP. I wasn't baiting, and I honestly wish I could delete this thread. This just got so tiring and stupid. I thank everyone who responded with answers to my question. I think next time when I have a question I'll just go elsewhere on online. I've gotten decent help on 4chan before but know I think its just too much of a hassle. I think I learned a little though. I'm not looking at this thread again. Goodbye.
>>
>>17932449
You could have posed this to the "ask the opposite gender" thread. People rarely care if you are actually directing it to the opposite gender. Or the "questions that do not deserve their own thread" one. It tends to avoid the shitfest.
>>
>>17930890
Stop talking to this Faggot
>>
>>17932449
Not to be rude, but your whole problem has to do with the fact tbat you're in high school. Once you hit your 20s the average girl (now woman) is confident enough to embrace her sexuality. Not saying they all run off to be whores, but she can at least approach people and be a be a bit more sexy in public.

You also indulged in the
>inferior women
discussion. That will easily consume a thread.
>>
>>17931467
The UN is classifying thesauruses as a hazard to human health, because this post gave me AIDS.
>>
>>17931750
Both sexes start off with bipotential gonads, but there is no hormone that prevents male anatomy from forming. A male individual requires antimullerian hormone to degenerate the mullerian duct, otherwise the mullerian duct developes into internal female genitalia. There is no female equivalent to this.

It's a wild stretch to make this into an argument that one sex is "default," but it's always fun seeing sexists get their feathers ruffled. Look at what it led to, the guy posted a picture of a dick and tried to pass it off as his own! That's how pathetically triggered he got!
>>
>>17933258
T b h

You both seem childish, not that this isn't the place for it.
>>
>>17930705
Guys don't really talk about sex that much desu.
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.