[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: ClipboardImage.png (50KB, 1248x453px) Image search: [Google]
ClipboardImage.png
50KB, 1248x453px
Are bulge pics against the rules of Tinder? I've been reported two times and they said next report my profile will be sent for their analysis.
If it is against the rules and my profile will be banned after the analysis i will remove the pic.
>>
>>17930655
Do you have to make the same thread over and over again?
>>
>>17930655
I want to know
>>17930685
Kek blesses this thread and not yours.
>>
Interesting. Tinder told you you'd been reported?
>>
Gonna have to see those pics so I can know one way or the other
>>
>>17930914
yes

>>17930920
not allowed in this board
>>
>Gets reports and warnings
>Still wonder if it's against tinder rules

You're this much illiterate nigga?
>>
>>17931442
You this much retarded? If someone reports me for any reason a notification will come. If i get 3 reports, THEN tinder staff will go analyse my profile
>>
>>17931455
You're incapable of finding the terms of service of an app, is being reported repeatedly knowing the reason for the reports, still feels the need to ask something that stupid, and I'm the retarded?

Lol sure
>>
>>17931468
I didnt even look for the terms of service, i just came here.
But now i did because of your post.

>You may not post as part of the Service, or transmit to the Company or any other user (either on or off the Service), any offensive, inaccurate, incomplete, abusive, obscene, profane, threatening, intimidating, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another person’s rights (including intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity).

But it seems like it's not a problem because if tinder analyse my profile it will not get banned, just remove the inadequate pic, thus i'll not lose the matches i have.
>ou understand and agree that the Company may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any Content you post as part of a Service. The Company may delete any Content, in whole or in part, that in the sole judgment of the Company violates this Agreement or may harm the reputation of the Service or the Company.
>>
>>17930655
>Are bulge pics against the rules of Tinder?

Well CLEARLY they are if you're getting reported over it. What do you even want to know?
>>
OwO *notices ur bludge*
Maybe it's just too spicy for tinder.
>>
>>17931808
People can report for whatever their own criteria

*oh i didnt like this joke im religious* *reports as abuse*
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.