[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he not interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: tfw no gf.jpg (46KB, 461x583px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no gf.jpg
46KB, 461x583px
I need a guy's opinion on this.So there's this boy i like at school. We talk a lot, we have a bunch of stuff in common, ect. The thing is that i just asked him out to the movies over text, he said yes but i think he's not that interested in me romantically. All he said during the entire conversation is "ok". I don't need him to respond with a poem, but just texting "ok" makes me think he's not interested in me. When i told one of my girlfriends, she told me thats just how guys text. I don't have any male friends, so do you guys think the way he responded is just a guy thing, or he just wasnt interested?
>>
maybe he was busy idk but still wanted to reply? idk
>>
>>17930641
Either way, he agreed to go. You aren't gonna find out his true feelings unless you go and do something with him in person.

He agreed to go to the movies, so go! Have fun, get to know him a little. If he isn't interested, you'll know. If he is, you'll know. It's a win-win
>>
>>17930641
Sometimes it's like that, when i first wanted to date a girl i always thought i was creeping her out by being too talkative. Later when we were together she told me she was confused because of my short answers and how i apperantly always had to go eat when we started texting.

Never realized that though, probably because i was shy af and didn't want to ruin it, in a text you can't really identify a person by who he really is, if you keep it short you can't really give her a wrong idea and show her who you really are in person.
>>
>>17930652
this. A lot is lost in translation over text, imo. Just see how the movie goes.
>>
it's dating suicide for guys to text too much. some guys know this innately, others have to learn the hard way.

well that or he's not interested.
>>
>>17930641
Well, how does he usually text?
>>
>>17930667
That's not innately true, it's suicide if the guy is texting more than the girl but if its mutual it's fine..

This is coming from a guy who has had all his relationships start out by texting each other every day
>>
>>17930687
With his fingers
>>
>>17930748
>Not texting with your penis

Girls can sense that kind of thing you know..
>>
>>17930641
He agreed so just go to the date
>>
>>17930641
>I don't have any male friends, so do you guys think the way he responded is just a guy thing, or he just wasnt interested?

Probably nervous or intentionally being nonchalant.

Either case if he isnt interested and he is nice enough to respond without entirely ghosting you then at least he intends to be a good friend and not toy with or be mean to you.

Regardless, go on the date, get a feel and go from there.
>>
>>17930641
Women who just answer "ok" or "lol" are also a thing.

He doesn't look extremely interested, but you'll find out by meeting him.
>>
>>17930652
this
>>
I wonder if OP ever went to the movies. Ah, I wish I could get updated on stories like these.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.