[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On a scale of 1-10, how bad of an idea would it be to pursue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1482.jpg (78KB, 650x483px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1482.jpg
78KB, 650x483px
On a scale of 1-10, how bad of an idea would it be to pursue someone you're not really romantically attracted to, just because you know you'd both be better off in a relationship?

We've known for about seven years, I know what kind of a personality she is, and I'm kinda sure she'd go for it if I asked. I'm the only not-particularly-deformed single man who's both above the age of consent and not a blood relative that she associates with, anyway.
>>
>>17930549
Very bad friend-o,
with that attitude you are just going to waste actual time of her life.
>>
>>17930566
How so?

I don't think she'd really find anyone better than me if she tried. She's a jerk magnet.
>>
>>17930645
How do people think like this? You're a narcissist.
>>
>>17930674
I'm not a narcissist, really. I just know what I'm competing against. I mean, she'd deserve better than me.

You know how many decent guys a girl who won't leave the house meets on an average day?
>>
well what happens when you do meet someone you're romantically attracted to? Because you will.

Let's say she says yes. Then in a year some hottie becomes your coworker or whatever. During the time you were with your friend, it was fine because there wasn't anyone else. you were just kinda going along in some relationship.
Now there's someone you feel really sexually and romantically attracted to. New girl is cute, goes outside, everything your friend is not.
You don't need me to tell you what a dumpster fire idea this is.
>>
>>17930754
The odds of that happening are practically zero.

Even if there was someone I'd fall madly in love with, the chances that the subject returned any kind of feelings are virtually none. The kind of Disney-love just doesn't happen in real life.
>>
I agree with
>>17930786

The odds are zero.

You can go around and wait for a lifetime for the right girl to come into your life. She won't.

What OP needs to do is forget about this girl he doesn't really like and go pursue the girl of his dreams.

He's not actively pursuing anything. What he's doing is letting life hit him like a disease he has to deal with.
>>
>>17930801
Girls of dreams are imaginary. I've got some damn good wife material right here, and I know for a fact that she's settled for less.

Why not?
>>
File: 1482027149874.jpg (1019KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482027149874.jpg
1019KB, 1920x1200px
>>17930549
>>
>>17930902
How so?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.