[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back in high school I had this bully who used to torment me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: hanky[1].jpg (138KB, 625x485px) Image search: [Google]
hanky[1].jpg
138KB, 625x485px
Back in high school I had this bully who used to torment me. He was a dick to everyone but I got the brunt of his abuse. The way he treated me left some deep emotional wounds. I called out sick from school so many times because of him, my grades suffered because of him. I hate him so much.

Recently I found out he started drinking and doing drugs but then quit and found jesus or something. Everyone in my town can't stop talking about how wonderful he is now. I also found out he's in AA and doing the 12 steps. I guess everyone found out because he apologized to people. I still haven't received my apology yet and he's on step 11.

I'm fucking livid. How can he pretend to be a changed man and act like none of this happen? I want my apology and more and then maybe I'll think of forgiving him. I don't care if it kills him. I hope he fucking relapses if he doesn't apologize to me soon.

Pic related, yeah I know it's a Seinfield episode but George was being petty. I have a legitimate gripe here. I hate that guy so fucking much. He ruined me life.
>>
>>17930470
>I hate that guy so fucking much.
Fair and normal and completely understandable.

>He ruined me life.
Only true if you let it be so. Yes, he inflicted pain upon you. Yes, he took something from you. Whether or not that determines the course of your entire life is not on him, it is on you.
This is the only truth that will set you free from him.
Forgiveness is not for the benefit of the offender, it is for the benefit of the offended.

I know that's not an easy thing to hear, and you have my sympathy for all of your hardships. Who do you want to be in control of the quality of your life? Things can and will get better for you, anon. Not because of what he did or does, but because of what you do now and in the future.
>>
>>17930497
Fuck that. Bad people shouldn't get away with doing bad things
>>
"The day Bison graced your village, it was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

You guys were kids. He probably doesn't even remember at this point. Of course you recall all of it. The best thing to do would be to let go. Release his power over you.
>>
you're a faggot. you shouldn't want or expect an apology.

he treated you like shit, but you ruined your own life with your mindset. think of all the people who have went through horrible times and used it to become successful? they didn't wallow around in self-pity waiting for an apology.

if your life sucks it's your fault.
>>
>>17930505
>>17930504
See>>17930502

So am I supposed to just let him go unpunished? Maybe I should start acting like a dick to everyone
>>
>>17930502
>shouldn't
According to who?
How's clinging to the moral imperative working out for you?
Bad people always have and always will get away with doing bad things. You can let that fact turn you into a bad person, a good but miserable person, or you can learn to rise above it and become a good and happy person.
>>
>>17930517
Why didn't you "punish" him when he was tormenting you? I agree that people shouldn't get away with bad things. but bullying isn't a crime. Sorry if he made things tougher for you. But it sounds like your life is still being bullied by the resentment, that's why I say you let it go.

Nothing is stopping you from confronting him.
>>
just tell him how much pain he caused you and then tell him there is no other way he can repay you unless he blows you. Whip out your donger in front of him and tell him to hurry up you don't have all day. I guarantee it will be the best pity blowjay you have gotten in years.
>>
Talk to him if you must. If es changed hell help you but the fact you still hold so much anger is on you not him. Forgiveness isn't for him it's for you. Idk how well you turned out but hopefully better than him because then it might be easier. Imagine what he might of been going through he was a dick to you but what was his emotional state during this. Kids are dumb no excuse he took his pain out on other's.
If he's been remorseful I recommend talking g with him he might open up and let you know why and if you know why you might forgive.
New age sounding I know but no early if you forgive him you will lead a happier life with out that shit
>>
>>17930546
Phone key pad is shit sorry for mistakes
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.