[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHIT BREATH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (168KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 1280x960px
>my breath smells like literal shit

I floss, brush, use mouthwash and even scrape my tongue and my mouth still smells like actual literal shit

What the fuck am I supposed to do in order to lift this curse
>>
/badbreath/ here as well. What is your diet like? Do you smoke or dip? What are your gums like?

I got used to carrying around lifesaver mints or icebreakers and just using them while around people.
>>
>>17930361
Sounds like you need to go to the dentist, senpai. You might have some bacteria chillin' in your teeth or gums that are making you smell like shit.

Bad breath isn't something you can negotiate and live happily. It's gonna turn everyone off from you. Budget some money to see a professional about it.
>>
>>17930530
I used to smoke dope daily but stopped like 3-4 months ago.
>>
>>17930361

how often do you brush?
>>
you have tonsil stones
>>
>>17930361

Go to dentist and get a deep cleaning or in some cases a cavity fixed.
>>
Get ya stink mouth checked could be anything dentist will tell you
>>
hydrogen peroxyde as mouth wash, rinse for a minute or two, spit it out.

doesn't work?

vinegar and water mix, rinse, spit it out.
>>
i had bad breath until i learned to scrape deep in the back of my tongue. that's where the majority of stink comes from
>>
>>17930979
This senpai.
Brushing isn't just about teeth. You need to scrape your tongue too. A lot of cheap toothbrushes even come with little bumps on the opposite side of the bristles just for that
>>
Drink more fucking water
No, no diet coke or anything. Pure water. You need to produce more saliva, and for this you need a hypotonic fluid. Do you want me to tell you about a hypotonic fluid? Pure. Water.
>>
>>17930979
o try this but it's really hard and there's a lot of mucus there start gagging and stuff
>>
>>17930361
Its tonsil stones
>>
All of the stuff ITT is great, but I want to add the possibility of acid reflux if it hasn't already been mentioned.

Chronic acid reflux can cause chronic bad breath.
>>
File: IMG_1606.jpg (28KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1606.jpg
28KB, 360x240px
>get your teeth profesionally cleaned
>google how to remove tonsil stones and then check if you have some
>get a tongue-scraper with bristles and a special antibacterial paste. learn to clean your tongue toroughly
>get rising floss and google how to properly do it
>drink loads of water
>don't drink, smoke, do drugs or have bad diet
>exercise
>get some oral prebiotics who will rebalance your mouth flora and make you smell sweet and yummy again

you got this OP
>>
Tonsils stones hidden in your mouth. They smell, especially when crushed.
>>
>>17930361

could be more than just dentist but that's a good start - next is general doctor - bad beath can be all kinds of symptoms
>>
>brush teeth
>dont skip breakfast
>chew mints
>vape menthol

Hard, i know.
>>
>>17930608
This could be it. I noticed neither my boyfriend nor dad have bad breath and both of them had tonsils removed.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.