[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best way to live a happy and successful life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 12.jpg (94KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
94KB, 1366x768px
What is the best way to live a happy and successful life?
>>
Different for everyone, but for most people having friends and family you love and are loved by, and spending a good amount of time with them.
>>
Set goals.
>>
keep progressing. everyone i know that is miserable has remained stagnant for too long. always be moving forward in life.
>>
>>17930481
what if I am moving forward but it takes time and other people seem to achieved so much more and have much more interesting lives
t. 23 and bitter
>>
>>17930337
Have a clearly defined goal that agrees with your personal values.
Employ a well organized and effective strategy for pursuing that goal, which also agrees with your personal values.
Eat well, sleep well, exercise well.
>>
>>17930507
This guy got it
Goalsfriends and family.
Will add don't lie to yourself. Lie to others for gain but never yourself
>>
>>17930337
Die.
>>
>>17930337
Not focusing on living a happy and successful life. Just follow your goals, if you don't have any, find them. Make sure it's shit related to YOU and not some meme forced from the outside.
>>
>>17930337

decidign what you want to do now, thinking about what you'll need in the future, and splitting the difference.

also, being reasonable.

want to be a filmmaker? great, but dont insist the only way to be one is to be a studio funded director (they dont get much choice in their projects anyways, being forced into reboots and capeshit).

want to be an artist? fine, but dont act like the only way to do that is to support yourself by painting.

wahtever you want to do, realize that you can do it in your spare time.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.