[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual Harassment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 18

File: IMG_1649.jpg (128KB, 744x1392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1649.jpg
128KB, 744x1392px
Am I getting in trouble for sexual harassment, and if you think so, what should I do?
>start at job few months ago
>talk to girls there because i like talking to girls lol, though I talk to everyone
>ask one how old she was, not in a sexual way at all, but apparently she took it that way, turns out she's 17
>get a stern talking to by manager saying they don't want to have to fire me for sexual harassment
>wtf lol, I literally even ask guys how old they are
>decide to close myself off and stop talking to women at work
>don't speak a single word to them for months
>be yesterday
>day off, in car at grocery store parking lot
>see qt girl facing opposite direction w a fucking NICE ass
>jokingly smile and say Call me! And do the hand sign thing
>turns around, it's the 17 year old girl from work
>oh shit lol
>don't think much of it
>later on that night get a call from the manager asking if I can come in, fuck that it's my one day off
>they want me to come in early today, as early as possible, they didn't state any reason, going in a few hours
So it seems to me I'm either overthinking this like hell for no reason, or the correspondence would totally point to her having tried to get me in trouble.

On one hand I almost don't believe it, because it's so petty and silly, it was just a simple joke blurted out in a whole 2 seconds of seeing each other, have done it many times before and girls found it funny. But I can't shake the feeling that's what this is about, they never call me in like that.

So assuming I'm right, what would you propose I do? Either A) just tell the truth, or B) deny deny deny

I could just deny it even having happened, and I could probably get away with it, but they prob wouldn't believe me. And I could tell them what happened, but I don't think they would have any empathy or understanding for where I'm coming from, so that could either go well or backfire horribly
>>
>>17929419
Show your manager this post
>>
>>17929419
Go in and masturbate
>>
>>17929419
Personally I'd deny everything. If they've asked you to come in, it means there's shit brewing. If you admit to even seeing this girl, it'll legitimize anything and everything she says. If you deny everything, then it's just her word against yours, and if they fire you or take disciplinary action you could potentially go to the state labor board.
tl;dr - telling the truth does literally nothing for you in this instance
>>
Are you an actual, genuine autist?
>>
File: 1483033853223.jpg (359KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1483033853223.jpg
359KB, 1152x1536px
>>17929428
lol no
oh yeah and to elaborate more, the manager is a woman, this is why I feel she would not empathize with me, and would moreso with the girl. Me saying "I was just joking around" probably wouldn't help anything if she thinks im a typical male cat caller creep lol, so it especially wouldn't help for her to see this, and that I was just doing it because she had a fucking NICE ass

I feel a guy may empathize for my position more because there's obviously no harm being done, or even purposeful intent, literally just dicking around saying call me to random girls while im in a car obviously without them having my number and no way of actually getting their number, except it was a complete accident that it might have been the same girl from work. Come to think of it, it was all so fast, I'm still not even 100% sure it was her, i just remember it looked kind of like her but i must have only saw her face for a second from somewhat of a distance
>>
>>17929451
quite possibly, still get laid tho so its cool
>>17929450
yeah this is what I was afraid of, I dislike lying usually and would rather not, i just feel it would cause a sort of tension, i mean why would she just make this up out of thin air, so they'll probably believe her and dislike me despite not having any evidence of anything and me getting away with it, though i guess thats better than being fired
>>
>>17929470
say its your day off and dont go
say you didnt realize its her
be careful to let them say what they know first, give benefit of doubt
>>
>>17929419
>>see qt girl facing opposite direction w a fucking NICE ass
>>jokingly smile and say Call me! And do the hand sign thing

why would you do this to anyone?
>>
Here's my advice

If you're in hot water at work over SH you should probably avoid hitting on people at work, joking or no.
>>
>>17929489
no yesterday was my day off and they called me in and i didn't go, now today im scheduled and they want me to come in as early as possible

See, I dont like the idea of saying I didn't realize it was her, because though thats the truth, like other anon said, it would literally do nothing for me, she wouldn't care that it was an accident, but that it even happened at all
>>
>>17929498
>it would literally do nothing for me

they cant fire you if you are not harassing her
>>
File: 1482094378698.jpg (134KB, 497x750px) Image search: [Google]
1482094378698.jpg
134KB, 497x750px
>>17929494
because it's funny and lots of girls find it funny lol wouldnt expect the retards here on adv to know anything about game though
>>17929495
If you'd literally read the OP you'd see it's all a big misunderstanding, I didn't speak a word to her or any female there for that matter for months lol, never hit on her, until this kind of which was a complete accident
>>17929509
But they could say what i've done could be perceived as harassment, regardless of my intentions
>>
>>17929509
yes they can lol

deny everything
admit nothing
demand proof
make counter accusations

tell them this is the second time you've been accused of harassment when you've never harassed anyone and that itself constitutes harassment.

if they fire you, go ahead and get a lawyer and sue them
>>
>>17929516
Accident or no, mistake or no, you were on thin ice and fucked up.

Pray it wasn't her or that you're not getting fired and keep your dumb mouth shut at work no matter how phat the ass is
>>
>>17929516
you said it was your day off
what you do out of business is not their concern
>>
>All these people ITT calling out OP for flirting

No wonder you're all sad virgins and neurotic sluts
>>
>>17929516
Yeah man, chicks love catcalling, especially at work

Good luck having game with no job
>>
>>17929519
I've been in a similar situation, deny everything. do not admit to anything, especially in writing. if you deny and they fire you anyway you will be eligible for unemployment at the least. I'm not shitposting, don't make my mistake, anon.
>>
>>17929527
Not at your job, and not towards an underage girl.
>>
>>17929419
>>17929519
>>17929535
meant to also say i agree with this
>>
>>17929536
17 is underage in only 10 states
Also it was his day off. Although honestly I don't believe OP entirely, since I at least can recognize all the woman at my work by their asses
>>
Who the fuck cat calls at the grocery

Pull your head out of your ass
>>
Dude...you're a fucking idiot. Man, people sometimes drive by insult me and that gets me fucking heated. Don't harass women out here man, be smart.
>>
>>17929551
>people sometimes drive by insult me
wow
you must be really ugly
>>
>>17929516
>what should i do guise?
>hurr youre all retards

look you fucking spastic, from someone who knows infinitely more than you about 'game'
1) don't ask a girl her age unless you're explicitly going after 16 year old pussy
2) don't fucking flirt around with ANYONE on the clock, for any reason.

and no, you aren't funny, you're an obnoxious dipshit that's finally getting bitchslapped by reality.
>>
File: 1483013822610.jpg (21KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
1483013822610.jpg
21KB, 248x249px
>>17929542
>I at least can recognize all the woman at my work by their asses
obviously.. wait.. is there a meme about this? its such a guy thing. if there isnt, we should make this a meme

also check
>>
>>17929561
>day off
>somehow on the clock
jew lad

>>17929562
Make that meme my duderino
>>
File: s6r1r.jpg (36KB, 300x249px) Image search: [Google]
s6r1r.jpg
36KB, 300x249px
>>17929567
nah i cant but you guys definitely should

cmon hands on deck
no excuses
cmon lets go
>>
Deny everything. Dindu nuffin
>>
>>17929562
>lets make a mme
what a fag
>>
>>17929534
oh yeah! That's right! It was at work!
Read the fucking thread before posting shithead, i already said it wasn't at work it was my day off in a grocery store parking lot

Wasn't really catcalling imo, catcalling is "HEY BB NICE ASS!", i was just like lol call me, if she wants to get offended by that she can suck a dick, i've said it before to girls in similar situations and they laugh, smile, and wave
>>17929536
again, not at my job, and to be fair, it was by complete accident if it was her, not my fault she looks like a grown ass women, and i didn't just psychically read her mind and know shes 1 year underage lol.
>>17929542
Bruh I dont even look in this girls direction since then, and she at work she wears khakis, where in this instance the woman that might be her was wearing tight as fuark leggings that shows it off perfectly
>>17929543
not cat calling
>>17929551
Oh forgive me, I forgot "call me" was an insult
>>17929561
1) bruh i literally ask everyone their age lol. I've asked multiple guy coworkers the same thing. In the context in which i asked her it was purely because we were already having a conversation about parties and I was curious whether or not they were parties I would want to attend
2)didn't flirt with her, literally, at all lol, excluding this one incident in which im still not even sure it was her, im just lead to believe it is considering the unusual call ins
>>
>>17929585
>it wasn't cat calling
Yes it was, sperg.

Enjoy ur nojobnounemployment
>>
Pretty funny OP. Good luck.
>>
>>17929585
just deny and you'll be ok. why listen to the trolls, i told you I've been in similar situation, deny it dude not a big deal theres no proof. innocent until proven guilty unless you're in some third world shithole
>>
>>17929601
fair enough, looks like thats what I'll have to do, appreciate it m8, suppose I'll just come up with an alibi and as far as i know shes crazy and im being accused of random shit I've never had anything to do with

I'll report back with how things go if the thread is still up when im off tonight
>>
>>17929636
you don't need an alibi, just say i didn't do that. if they can't prove it case closed, if they can you're fucked but theres a .000001 percent chance they could prove some retarded shit like that. she wouldve had to have it on film. just don't act like a guilty person (because legally you're not guilty) and you're fine
if they fire you anyway you can pursue it legally or just collect that sweet unemployment
>>
>>17929636
and i do like that pic, dick is hard and jerk off is real
>>
They can fire you for no reason so here's what I would do.

Go in and ask what they want. If they say you sexually harassed the girl, ask what you did to warrant it sexual harassment. If they said you made the "call me" signal, tell them that she is mistaken and possibly trying to get you in trouble.

if they say they are going to fire you, ask them if what they alledge would be sexual harassment if it was a girl giving the "call me" sign to another girl. If they say no, then point out that they are discriminating against you for being a male and that would look pretty bad "if it got out."
>>
>>17929660
dont do this you'll sound like a sperg holy fuck this is retarded
>>
>>17929662
They guy already sperged out. He may as well defend himself.

Bottom line is this dude is going to get fired anyway. The store will err on the side of a teenage girl before they side with him.
>>
Odds are OP is a level 10 creeper that thinks that girls are laughing and waving at him because they think what he did was cute, and not because they don't know what the fuck else to do at this awkward sperglord over here.

Odds are also probably good that the manager called him in the first time because this wasn't just one complaint from one girl, and OP probably turbo sperged on her in a conversation by asking how old she was about 6 seconds into meeting her. I can just tell from the line "talk to girls there because I like talking to girls lol, but I talk to everyone," that the ratio of girl to guy conversations is probably like 3:1, and everyone thinks he's a creep behind his back. Plus he hasn't said how old he is, so he's probably 25+ chatting up teenagers.

Then he's "randomly" weirdly signaling girls in the parking lot of a grocery store, and it just happens to be the same 17 year old he had a problem with? How many people does he do that to in a day to just happen to run into her and creep her out?

OP, literally the only way to save your job at this point is to come in contrite, and say "it looks like my interactions with some of our team have been misconstrued. It wasn't my intent to make anyone uncomfortable or pursue any kind of relationship. I'll make a concerted effort to manage my actions with coworkers more professionally, and hope I can be given another chance."
>>
>>17929419
>after already being warned
Plead for being mentally impaired or something.
>>
>>17929666
you're a fucking idiot
>>
File: IMG_1609.jpg (98KB, 800x637px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1609.jpg
98KB, 800x637px
>>17929666
>>17929660
Kek yeah no this is retarded

I just have no idea wtf they are talking about and am genuinely confused
>>17929667
Just lol
Girls just laugh smile and wave at guys that creep them out? Yeah no, you have clearly never talked to girls a day in your life aside from being a white knight friendzone fag lel
I did talk to girls more than guys because I prefer their company, but not THAT much, I've made friends with nearly every male employee there. I say the "I talk to girls" bit because as I said I just genuinely enjoy their company over guys. And I'm 22.

The funny thing is, I actually rarely do it because it obviously doesn't go anywhere, I just think it's funny, so it's a pretty shitty coincidence that it ended up being her
>>
File: IMG_1581.jpg (934KB, 2233x1408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1581.jpg
934KB, 2233x1408px
>>17929519
Gonna do this, deny deny deny, and then tell them about how she continually has tried starting conversations with me. Because she literally has lol, not even lying.

>be after whole incident
>never speak a word to girls when I don't have to, or even look in their direction
>she comes up to me multiple times asking me how I am and what's up and whatnot
>be very short because Shes a backstabbing cunt
Further proving she's fucking batshit
>>
>>17929727
>make counter accusations
thats how you reek of desperation, dipshit
>>
>>17929585
>Bruh
Are you black?
>>
>>17929727
just deny, they can't prove anything. counter accusations don't benefit you despite what these anons say
>>
>>17929751
are you some kind of nigger hater?
>>
>>17929688
Have you ever heard of a defensive smile?

Some people smile when they are nervous or embarassed. It's usually not deliberately to mislead, but instead a form of appeasement. The unconscious thought process goes something like this: "This person is creeping me out and I'm not sure if I'm safe, better smile and nod to make sure they don't get aggressive."

This is common among people who are more nervous, and is akin to the "freeze" action when in distress. We hear about fight or flight a lot, but there's another process where people/animals go still/limp when afraid or under attack, in an attempt to make the threat lose interest and go away. This is generally done when the creature feels like they can't escape. Think deer in the headlights.

This might not be what this girl in particular is doing, but this is a common and recognized behavior.
>>
>>17929755
No, I'm black too. Just wondering, mang.
>>
>>17929759
agreeing with this anon, girls are taught that submitting is a good defensive strategy
>>
>>17929762
>only black people say bruh
are you fucking retarded then?
>>
>>17929771
Yep, pretend not to be bothered and go with it till you can dip, then dish about it later. Safer and they don't go nuts.
>>
>>17929779
truu
>>
>>17929759

This guy answered for me. Thanks, rational anon.

Yes, OP, women react to creepy ass dudes like this all the time - the mindset being "shit, if I just smile, wave, and keep walking, I can just put this behind me."

Also, wanna know how I know you're a sperg and the kind of guy that creeps out women? You use terms like "white knight friendzone fag." I bet you got all of your "game" from PUA shit and internet forums.
>>
>>17929561
>1) don't ask a girl her age unless you're explicitly going after 16 year old pussy

I'm a woman and I really wish this sort of mentality would cease. It's frustrating and childish that guys can't ask me my age. The idea that being a certain age is shameful doesn't help anyone.
>>
>>17929822
>I'm a woman
tits or gtfo
if you don't know the rules don't post
>>
>>17929822

I think it'd be different if you asked someone their age after getting to know them a bit. I agree with the other anon - pulling up out of the blue and being like "so how old are you babe" is creepy as shit.

I used to have to do it for recruiting at work, and it still creeped girls out.
>>
>>17929832
then you sucked at your job or are a sperg
this is not a weird question among regular humans
>>
>>17929419
why did we allow women to enter the workforce again?
>>
>>17929849
i know you're trolling, but in case you're not: do you really think cutting half the population out of the workforce is a good idea? if so, why?
>>
>>17929845

Part of my job at Abercrombie & Fitch was to recruit young, attractive women on campus. Spending any time talking to them unless they were above the age of 18 (or the age of 17) was a complete waste of my time, so within the first few minutes, I had to ask. I was able to do it without being a creeper, but it's not always easy, since walking up to a girl on campus or in a mall and asking their age in the first few minutes is creepy no matter what.

It is not a normal question to ask in the first few minutes of working with someone, especially if they are a coworker. There are literal laws in place about asking someone their age in the workplace, you realize that, right? Normally it's from a supervisory level, but you're literally legally not allowed to ask.
>>
>>17929858
yes it would be a good idea because women would be happier taking care of their family and the home. do you really think feminist are happy wiping ass and coming back home to nag their husband to take out the trash? why kind of female would be happy to take the role of the man by working and trying to boss her man around like a strong independent women?
>>
>>17929882
>he really thinks cutting half the population out of the workforce would improve things
you're either mentally retarded or just don't understand economics or you hate women so much that you can't think rationally. congrats on the (You) but you're a fucking dipshit
>>
>>17929516
I'm a girl and I wouldn't think it's funny if a guy yelled "call me" and made that stupid hand sign. Why would that be funny? It's not a joke, it's not nice, it's not anything other than saying "Pay attention to me because I'm attracted to you."
>>
>>17929881
>it is not a normal question to ask in the first few minutes of working with someone
are you fucking retarded? if you're interviewing them for a +18 job (which exists) then it is. if you work with them its a regular "getting to know your coworkers" question. jesus dude, your just pretending to be an idiot at this point
>>
>>17929585
I work in middle management for a retail company and you can't just harass your coworkers because your'e off the clock. We've reprimanded, transferred, and fired several people for things like text messaging, facebook messaging, following a coworker around, etc.
>>
>>17929899
>im a girl
tits or gtfo. if you don't know the rules don't post
>>
>>17929905
he didn't do any of those things, did you even read the thread?
>>
>>17929904
you don't ask girls their age
full stop
>>
>>17929832
It wouldn't bother me, but I'm above the borderline ages of legality. There's no way someone's mistaking me for a 17 year old. I agree that it may come across as scoping out someone for sex if you ask a ~14 - ~20 years old.
>>
>>17929904
If you're interviewing them for an 18+ job, then that question is usually asked on the application and it's usually "Are you above the age of 18?"
>>
>>17929892
how am I retarded you stupid fuck when statistics are on my side? female happiness is on the decline more and more thanks to feminism.
>>
>>17929913
>asking someone their age is inappropriate
back to tumblr faggot. its not illegal and its not defined by any company as harassment
>>
>>17929927
>>17929928

see
>>17929929
>>
>>17929928
and if what i linked you to isn't relevant to what you said then its not relevant to the thread so eat a dick and go home
>>
>>17929773
Majority of the time I hear black people saying it, so I thought I'd ask. Why are you so hostile?
>>
>>17929927

This, exactly. You are allowed to ask them if they are above the required threshold for the position - i.e. "Are you 18+" or "Are you 21+" on the application form, but you are not allowed to ask them their age.

This applies not only during your interview, but after employment as well.

http://www.investopedia.com/financial-edge/0910/8-things-employers-arent-allowed-to-ask-you.aspx
>>
>>17929939
go fuck yourself cunt women are still less productive then men they take more vacations then men and work less hours then men. if all the women left the workforce then all the men you kick out of the workforce would come back and be even more productive then the current women. also the economy was just fine back then when women were not working.
>>
>>17929933
I'm actually on his side regarding the age thing. It's maybe questionably bad manners, but it shouldn't be considered harassment.

The catcalling is though, no doubt.
>>
File: 1372344194578.gif (3MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1372344194578.gif
3MB, 480x320px
ITT social retard thinks he's a lady's man and gets fired over it

bonus points for ignoring the people telling him what he did wrong
>>
Awful thread.
>>
>>17929892
Woman work useless jobs anyway
>>
>>17929419
>>talk to girls there because i like talking to girls lol, though I talk to everyone

You didn't get hired to talk to girls, you got hired to do work. You can start "talking to girls" when you're off the clock.
>>
>>17929940
why are you so defensive, jamal?
>>
>>17929904
>your just pretending to be an idiot
>your
4chan irony strikes again
>>
>>17929953
>more vacations then men
and still write better than fuckniggers like you
>less hours then men
still can't into grammar, but, ignoring that, proof, fucknigger?
>>
>>17929975
Jokes on you; I just want the (You). Did you see how I orchestrated that? It was so perfect. I just memed the same meme everyone here memes, but I put it out there so gently you couldn't resist.
It's like asking a slut what her sign is. It's a horrible line, of course, but she can't help but to roll her eyes and answer anyway. And that's all you need. Once she responds you both know she will be yours. The door is open.
And in that same way, you are now mine. I have you and your (You) and there is no way for you to change that. You have been dominated, used, and soon will be discarded.
But you knew this would be the case when you responded. It's the silly game we play here. We pretend we're actually conversing but it's all really just a ridiculous dance. One partner leads, the other follows, and neither has truly gained nor lost anything.
We carry on, and we know we'll do it again and again. Probably not with the same partner, but that's ok. It's the thrill of the hunt that keeps us coming back. The thrill of hunting and, if we're being honest, the thrill of the vulnerability of being hunted.
Thanks for dancing with me, anon.
>>
>>17929966
>woman
so only one? then 99% write better than you, fucktard. run backwards through a field of dicks
>>
>>17929943
despite that link, it is NOT illegal to ask. It IS illegal to make decisions based on the answer.
>>
>>17929995
>the guy who posted the link doesn't even know what it says
so this is 4chan, what a "surprise"
>>
>>17929984
stale pasta is stale
>>
>>17929993
You're one angry roastie
>>
>>17930005
>can't do grammar, calls someone a slur
sounds like a muslim to me.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
>>17930014
It was a result of mobile posting, I know the plural of woman dumb redditard
>>
>>17930035
>he claims mobile
sure assfuck. someday you'll learn to read and we won't be able to pick on you. until then we have no reason to assume you're not ten years old
>>
>>17930035
>implying mobile phones don't know basic grammar
is your phone from 1999?
>>
>>17930003
>pasta from 12 hours ago
>stale
fucking christ, does reddit rape things that fast?
>>
>>17930005
>some bitch made me look like a bitch, better call her? a roastie
dude if a ho makes you look like a ho you're just a fucking ho
>>
>>17930005
>he assumes it's a woman
holy fuck dude are you new or just really fucking stupid?
>>
post a picture of the 17 girl
>>
>>17930209
Based on his posts, I assume he is an /r9k/ virgin who venture off his containment hugbox.
>>
>>17929470
Neat I have that phone
>>
>>17929419
>turns around, it's the 17 year old girl from work
Holy fucking kek my sides. What a plot twist.
>>
File: 1250631840672.jpg (11KB, 258x314px) Image search: [Google]
1250631840672.jpg
11KB, 258x314px
>>17929419
So Ive read the whole thread and wow OP, you sound both underaged and full of shit.

Im glad you get what you deserve.
>>
File: 1476406197068.jpg (347KB, 487x536px) Image search: [Google]
1476406197068.jpg
347KB, 487x536px

Oh man, the autism.
>>
>>17929892
Yeah, because society just didn't function at all before women entered the workforce. What do you think happens to the cost of labor when their is a huge influx of available laborers?
>>
OP post your pic, I wanna see the dude behind the game.

>inb4 he chickens out
>>
>>17929759
this desu
these are the only smiles women give me

i don't even do anything weird
>>
File: Dusk.gif (48KB, 192x256px) Image search: [Google]
Dusk.gif
48KB, 192x256px
This thread is a trainwreck. OP also dun goofed. Quit with grace while you still can.
>>
>>17929487
You gotta help yourself. Them doing this bullshit is a good enough reason to lie. Hamurabi's code says, "An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth." In this case Ilyou should not feel guilty for anything because you have not done anything wrong in this situation.
>>
Look man, at the end of the day the random girls that laugh back and smile or whatever are either:

A. At the same club/bar/party as you so of course they're going to at least play the part and go "Oh yeah, big boy ;D" because girls especially hate being seen as the "boring" or "uptight" one

B. It's at some random public place (like at the goddamn grocery store) and they're responding with a smile or whatever because they want to prove to themselves and the world that they won't let stuff like that throw them off their day (even if they'd rather not really hear it in the first place).
>>
>>17931400
t. extremely ugly man.

You're so sad.
>>
well guys, turns out i am an autist, just in a different way then everyone thought

>Go in, head held high, confident as fuck ready to lie my ass off
>they kept calling me in for a completely unrelated reason
>massively busy at work
>qt 17 year old starts conversation w me today
>have her giggling and smiling wide eyed at me
>gonna continue waiting for the perfect opportunity to get her number and smash
>desu kinda want to smash while shes 17 though if i can because 16-17 year olds are the best
miss my homestate where 16-17 are legal for me

suck my dick pussy ass faggots that dont know how to flirt with women and think its unacceptable to ask women how old they are, when i ask men that, YOU are sexist if you think that, anyone other than spurgs, white knights, and feminazi cunts, knows its a normal fucking question to ask anyone if you're genuinely curious. Its also a large possibility the girl isn't even the one who reported it, but that another coworker nearby did
>>
>>17931902
Right on brother. Don't pay attention to the autists on adv who are jealous.
>>
>>17931902
You talk pretty big for someone who thought they were getting fired
>>
>>17929899
Freedom of speech bitch.
>>
>>17931902

wow you are totally joe cool i am so impressed

holy fuck what would the rest of us idjits do without chads like you to lead the way ?

fuck off you little gdamn turdball preying on gals younger than you

u = jerk

lol
>>
>>17931902
>i am an autist

And a pedophile
>>
>>17929470
Dude just stop hitting on girls.
It's not socially correct or acceptable to do so anymore.
>>
>>17929419
>>see qt girl facing opposite direction w a fucking NICE ass
>>jokingly smile and say Call me! And do the hand sign thing
how much of a knuckle dragging mong do you have to be to do this to random people in public?
>>
>>17929419
You don't sound like the kind of guy who could lie about this and have them believe you.

Tell the truth, and tell them what you told us. Hope for the best. You're definitely in the shit for this. If you get out with your job intact, chalk it up as a win.
>>
>>17929516
>stop hitting on people
>but I never hit on her until I hit on her so that doesn't count lol
>>
>>17929519
do you really think that anyone would take a man's word over a woman's false accusations in this society?
>>
File: buffy422-adam.jpg (26KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
buffy422-adam.jpg
26KB, 640x360px
>>17929419
You realize that nothing you can say will stop you from getting fired, right? If the 17-year old told her manager, you can say literally anything. You can tell them that you were collecting donations for wounded war orphans. With kittens. You're still shitcanned.

Fuck, I've fired dozens of you horny fucks. It's just not worth the trouble to teach you how to behave. Asses with hands come a dime a dozen. I'm looking for the guy supplying the dimes.

If I were you, I'd start looking for another job.

And stop yelling "Call me!" to girls you don't know at a grocery parking lot. It's creepy.
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.