[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leg hair attractive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (697KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
697KB, 1932x2576px
I know too many people who finds leg hair disgusting and a sin.

And here's me(pic related)- I have decent body hair and all, but my leg hair gets the most attention from people because they frown upon it the most. If my leg hair is shown or mentioned, I can't go 5 minutes without a tasteless comment. I'm starting to just accept that leg hair is terrible and I should do something about it.

Do people even find leg hair attractive?
>>
Leg hair is a masculine trait. Don't even bother shaving it unless you're a poof.
>>
>>17929206

thats so weird. i find leg hair attractive, though i think the problem with yours is that its thicker than normal. i wouldn't worry about it. everyone has 'something'. shaving it all off is definitely NOT the answe.r

at best youd want to trim it. thankfully its not as hars as it sounds. you can get an electric shaver that keeps on like half an inch of hair and just go at it without worry.
>>
>>17929218
Yeah. I really don't feel the need to shave that's gonna grow back anyway to just satisfy others.

>>17929225
I was thinking of trimming, but yeah, shaving it all off was something I wasn't willing to do. Thanks!
>>
File: back_then_and_now.jpg (120KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
back_then_and_now.jpg
120KB, 600x900px
I am hairy too on my legs and arms

femanons do you like that?
>>
>>17929244
YES.
I don't like excessively hairy chests and hair on back, shoulders and neck but everywhere else it is hot as fuck.
>>
>>17929256

Basically this. If it's not too excessive its fine. I like a lil fuzz. It's manly
Navel down is good and naturally a lil on arms and legs is expected. Just don't be that guy with the pube patch on your chest
>>
>>17929256
what about pubes
>>
File: IMG_8108.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8108.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Pic related my leg

Seems a bit less hairy then yours, but it never bothered me or anyone I have been with

It's neutral to most women, I have heard of only one who abhorred body hair, but those should be having sex with women instead if they don't like body hair
>>
I think it's mostly shoulder hair they don't like.
>>
>>17929267
Keep it minimum. A little pube doesn't hurt.
>>
>>17929273

Basically this. Just don't grow a full on bush. The longer your hair gets, the less chance of you getting oral.
>>
>>17929309
that goes both ways, ladies.
>>
>>17929244
yes. the only bad place to have hair is your back, and even then most women won't care.

some women won't like chest hair if it's like a rug, but yeah, negotiable there too.
>>
i have quite thick leg hair, i have never really thought about it before. it would be too much of a mission to shave my leg hair every so often so fuck that. i doubt a girl is gonna suddenly say "hey, i dont wanna fuck you now that i have seen your leg hair" and if she does, she isnt even worth perusing anyway. i understand pubes because no one wants hair in their mouth
>>
>>17929316

Obviously, But women are better off with no hair while men can get away with a trim
>>
>>17929267
Trimmed pubes. And not even too short, that stubble on pubes looks weird. Just don't have a huge bush that makes it impossible to give you head.
>>
>>17929206
Just because people comment on and tease you about it doesn't mean it's bad.
Leg hair is neutral or attractive to girls.
>>
>>17929338
I like to keep it very short because it makes my dick looks bigger. I know it's silly.
>>
>>17929309
>>17929316
>>17929332
People have differing tastes. I don't shave my pubes, never did, no one had an issue with it. My ex loved to go down on me to the point where I sometimes told him I wasn't in the mood for that particular act. I personally find trimmed or shaved pubes on men a turn off. Both kill the cloudy look of real pubes drawing attention to the dick. Not to mention trimmed hairs have sharp ends instead of natural tapered ones, that are no fun to rub up against your face or your crotch for that matter. Not to mention the way a bush traps the smell of a clean cock...
I care slightly less for women but would still strongly prefer unshaved. No you can't lick all over the mound or something with pubes, but the clit/lips aren't covered in hair and you're supposed to spread it open anyway. I also love to give head and never had an issue with pubes. They're not on any of the hotspots and it never bothered me to get one in your mouth once a year or something. I have long hair so every now and then I'll have to pick my own hair out of my mouth anyway if I don't tie it up every single time (which I don't like).

So OP, I don't know where you're at (I'm a European) but I wouldn't care too much what the general consensus is unless you are with someone whose preferences you don't know at all. You are not trying to please the entire female population, what you feel most comfortable and attractive with and what your partner(s) like takes priority.
Also, the very concept of commenting on leg hair is weird to me. Fucking rude to just give your commentary on a stranger's appearance without being asked for your opinion. And as others have said what are you supposed to do as a man, keep it smooth like you're some sort of swimmer? I think it just looks normal and masculine.
>>
>>17929349
Makes sense. But last time my boyfriend trimmed it so short I got a rash on my face and on my pussy after a particularly fun afternoon for all the rubbing against short hair.... not really worth it.
>>
>>17929349
I'm the exact same way, anon.

>>17929344
Yeah. I assume i'm thinking too hard about it. Just wish my hair gave me a decent compliment for once instead of mindless ridicule.

>>17929351
Thank you for the response. My GF doesn't mind it, which is a good thing. It's just if the beach or a casual sleepover/house hangout is in question, I avoid my legs being shown at all times because I know what's coming. But thanks for the fem response. Makes me feel less like shit.
>>
>>17929400
Once again I think this might be a regional thing but it is sincerely blowing my mind that people would comment on that. I have often enough been around friends in shorts with hairy legs and never did anyone give any fucks. Just think of a standard reply, give a jab about their hairless little chicken legs or something. Or whether their mommy never told them that you're better off keeping your mouth shut if you don't have anything positive to contribute.
>>
Once again, hair is a masculine trait. I wish my legs were as hairy as yours 2bh.
>>
I've never met a girl who had a problem with leg hair. I've never heard it commented on. I had a friend who shaved his legs for swimming, and he got a ton of shit for it. I wouldn't shave.
>>
>>17929406
Probably. I'm from America, but it's probably the group I associate with. But yeah, I'm generally the only very hairy one so it gets to me, but I should just get over it. Thanks. Makes me feel better, actually. I truly appreciate it!

>>17929430
Yeah neither would I, but mainly because it's not like I can remove my leg hair permanently, so I just don't bother.
>>
>>17929477
No problem at all. Also try to get yourself to notice other hairy men you think look good. Maybe your friends have an aesthetic in their mind you don't even find personally appealing/worth emulating. We all have to find our own strong points and the niche we're going for, both for our own appeal and for the people we're trying to target among the opposite sex.
>>
my legs are hairy as fuck and i donrt like them because i cant wear ripped jeans with them
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.