[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here feel that they should blow their brains out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: sadfrog_pour_one_on_me.jpg (11KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog_pour_one_on_me.jpg
11KB, 600x434px
Anyone else here feel that they should blow their brains out for being white?

Sorry, but I'm not joking here. For the past thirteen years I've felt like crap because of my race. And the ever increasing racial tension these days are just making it worse for me. I shouldn't feel bad for what people of my race do to others. But I really can't help it. It's so burdensome, and becoming a heavier-and-heavier cross to bear. To the point that I sometimes contemplate popping off the top of my head with a shell.
>>
File: IMG_2914.png (86KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2914.png
86KB, 625x626px
>>17929098
>>
Not sure if bait
>>
>>17929107
>>17929132
I'm afraid it isn't. This shit really is that much of a burden to me. And I don't know if I can continue.
>>
>>17929098
May i suggest moving to a country with less racial tension?
>>
>>17929168
This seems like a very international issue. But if I had the money to move, maybe. Still can't escape being white. Hence, can't escape this dread.
>>
>>17929098
if michael jackson could then (You) can change your skin colour too. that should help :^)
>>
>>17929098

no

poke around stormfront.org

lol
>>
>>17929098
It would be racist for you to hate an individual black/brown/yellow man just because of his race, right?

Then it is just as illogical to hate yourself because of the perceived failures, sins or inadequacies of your race.
>>
>>17929098
You're watching mainstream media too much.
>>
File: 1458165110002.png (22KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1458165110002.png
22KB, 804x743px
>>17929098
Yeah probably just kill yourself
>>
>>17929098
"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

off yourself.
>>
Lol what a looser

Maybe move away from the west coast and get your head out of your ass
>>
>>17929098
Really? I think it is really great being white. I'm not white pride or anything, but it beats being discriminated on by the police and I told I'm pretty because I'm white. It never has really held me back.
>>
>>17929098
>niggers not ashamed for selling slaves for eons
>arabs not ashamed for selling and killing slaves to this day, encouraging it
>the white goy is shamed even though he's against slavery
This tells you why you should be against shitskins.
>>
>>17929173
Move to slavland, you idiot. Poland would be a great place if you had any viable working skills.
>>
>>17929098
One person cannot bear the burden of an entire race. I suggest you learn the roots of Western Civilization. Learn the history and your shame will become pride. Our conquest has made the world a better place for everyone. Alexander the Great was a conqueror, but he essentially incorporated the conquered regions rather than breaking their will. He let them keep much of their current government and culture in place. They just gained the Greek culture in addition to what they had before and were asked to pay tribute. White guilt is a symptom of your own ignorance. What is always the cure to ignorance? Knowledge.
>>
>>17929098
Jesus Fuck what a Faggot.
>Start reading history about the good thing your race has done
>start reading history about how shit niggers are
>get some pride
>stop being a lefty
>stop being a faggot
>>
File: 1477753812947.png (749KB, 750x748px) Image search: [Google]
1477753812947.png
749KB, 750x748px
>>17929098

Excellent /pol/ b8. The white dumdums are tripping on their dicks over this one.
>>
>>17929098
So is this going to help anyone? Also how is it any of your business what shitty whites did before you? It did help us to live life on tutorial mode but it's not like we're responsible for the crimes of the past.

>>17929588
>niggers not ashamed for selling slaves for eons
>arabs not ashamed for selling and killing slaves to this day, encouraging it
Neither did it on such an inhumane scale with inhumane treatment as whitey.

>>17929628
This is just as stupid. A random cracker isn't any closer to Alexander than a random nigger. Just like one person can't bear the burden of others who look similar, they can't pretend that the achievements of others are theirs.
>>
I've never understood this. There are hundreds of different perspectives to take so that racial issues are not the fault of white people. Most importantly, what other white people do is not your goddamned personal responsibility! Stop being SJW trash and make yourself fucking useful: help 'minorities' out instead of just virtue signaling on 4chan, and (if you're not a phony or a troll) stop bears yourself up over other people's eternal struggle.
>>
>>17929657
>cracker and nigger unironically
most white people have no slave owners in their immediate family tree
>>
>>17929657
Missing the point. I am saying you should be inspired by the great western historical figures. Not that we are necessarily like them. In any case white guilt is for weak-minded cowards.
>>
>>17929657
>slavery happened before, but it wasn't on the same scale
I like your scientific measurements. Did you consult archeologists, historians, high scholars and shit?
>>
>>17929657
>shitty white dudes
>>
>>17929657
>Neither did it on such an inhumane scale with inhumane treatment as whitey.
Arabs still do it to hundreds of thousands. And you know nothing about history of Islam it seems.
And who do you think sold those black slaves to the white guy? Martians?
You're a stupud goy and you deserve to be shamed.
>>
>>17929098
Let's just pretend this isn't bait. OP, what would you say to someone who you care deeply for and comes to you with:

I feel that I should blow my brains out for being black.

Sorry, but I'm not joking here. For the past thirteen years I've felt like crap because of my race. And the ever increasing racial tension these days are just making it worse for me. I shouldn't feel bad for what people of my race do to others. But I really can't help it. It's so burdensome, and becoming a heavier-and-heavier cross to bear. To the point that I sometimes contemplate popping off the top of my head with a shell.
>>
The passed on grief of racism from one generation to the next is what helps keep the racism alive. Like for instance. I used to be totally cool talking to anybody of any race. I was innocent. Didn't think bad about anyone because of their race.

But the minute I learned about all this "race grief" that blacks are still struggling with it started getting into my head. Every time I saw a black person old enough to have been from or close to the era of major racism I assume there's a good chance they haven't gotten over their racial issues with white people. And I assume that blacks have a chance of having been ignorantly brought up on whites still being racist in this day and age. And brought up on ideas of white cops going after black people specifically when it isn't true and is sheer coincidence when it happens for 99.9% of cases and has no racial problems at all.

And then I found out they've segregated themselves into the "black community" I mean what in the actual fuck why is there a "black community" why can't there just be a people community for all the people of every skin color? That idea black community just comes off as a part of the racial problem to me.

And because I assume racial tension exists in the black person, that breeds negative issues in how I interact with them that they can call out and say is due to racism. Even though it isn't. The best way to end racism is for everybody to forgive and forget about it. Because I think a large part of racism is this giant mind fuck where everybody thinks everybody else has a chance of having a racial issue when none of us actually want to be racist at all.
Black history month needs to die because of this. It needs to stop reminding us of what happened. We need to move on. It is the only way we will be free of it.

Skin color doesn't matter. Race doesn't matter.
>>
>>17929758
The loud racist blacks just want a free ride on your expense.
It was their choice to be racist.
>>
>>17929758

>And then I found out they've segregated themselves into the "black community"

>segregated themselves

Are you for real? Do you know anything about segregation?

>I mean what in the actual fuck why is there a "black community" why can't there just be a people community for all the people of every skin color?

Why can't we all just hold hands and sing kumbaya? Many reasons my simple minded friend, many reasons. Gentrification, the elimination of the middle class and racist real estate practices of the early 20th century, for one.

Even our current president, Donald J. Trump was a key part of gentrification in New York in the 1980's. He bought tons of high rises and apartment buildings in up and coming neighborhoods, jacked up the prices and made life unlivable (ceasing repairs, turning the heat/air off in the building, not allowing mail to be delivered to the building, etc., seriously, look it up) there that he could kick out the poor minorities, renovate the high rises and sell them as luxury lofts to rich folks for a gigantic profit. Rich folk who, incidentally, were primarily white.

Seriously man you need to read up on some history. I'm not making any argument about race here I'm just stating historical fact.

>The best way to end racism is for everybody to forgive and forget about it

Spoken like a true idiot. Its really easy to say "we should all forgive and forget" when the boot isn't on your neck.
>>
>>17929682
Where did you read "white = slave owner" in my post ... did you even read it?

>>17929689
But why? Pride for achievements not related to you is just as silly as guilt for crimes not related to you.

>>17929697
>Did you consult archeologists, historians, high scholars and shit?
There is a massive body of work about it indeed. Give it a try, it's pretty interesting.

>>17929715
Jesus fuck. It's not about muh black/white or religion but economy and how it affects society. Slavery was always a part of human society, specially when we moved up from hunter-gatherer lifestyle but it was usually pretty similar to "you got debts/fled a country/got captured in war and now work for us for a while" not the industrial, dehumanizing scale the transatlantic slave trade introduced where humans was another good.

>Arabs still do it to hundreds of thousands.
As do most Asians and we're totally cool with it. Wouldn't want your iPhone costing 10k or catfood getting too expensive, would you?

>And who do you think sold those black slaves to the white guy?
Who do you think caused a much higher demand? (Before you get triggered, again it's not about whitey but economics, whitey simply had a higher purchasing power)
>>
>>17929876
It's like you don't understand the power of positive thinking or something. I was trying to help the OP find inspiration, but you had to make it all about you. Get your own damn thread to bitch about how you are so oppressed by the "white devil". You are in no way helping OP.
>>
If you do choose to do that I support you 100%
>>
>>17929872
>nigger nogs on 4chinz
An hero, my boy.
>>
>>17929876
You know nothing about history and society, my "oppressed" black friend.
Well, according to you, only the white slave owners, who did it for the smallest amount of time, and don't do it any more, are the bad guys.
So non-white slave owning in the 21st century is fine?
>>
>>17929916
Bullshitting yourself isn't positive thinking. OP got simple logic and basic reasoning on his side and is supposed to use his brain, nothing more, nothing less.

>>17929970
>according to you, only the white slave owners, who did it for the smallest amount of time, and don't do it any more, are the bad guys
Not at all. All of the slave owners are the bad guys, most people from history are pretty bad guys when looking back, some were just a tiny bit less shitty than the others and also accomplished something positive on the side. Whites simply did the most damage since they had the most power, which once again is not related to being white but to having power. If civilizations in Africa would evolve to the same level Europe did, they would probably start the same shit. Systems don't have a color.

21th century shows it pretty well, while most of the slavery happens in the third world, we in the first world all profit from it. Bitching about modern slave owners just doesn't work too well while wearing and eating something their child slaves made.

Also anon, please. I am more white than you are.
>>
>>17930113
OP is feeling suicidal (assuming this isn't bait). He doesn't need people like you telling him he is right. I don't know what made you and OP hate your own ancestors so much, but you really should get help. It's an unhealthy thing to internalize.
>>
>>17930113
>first world profits from muslim slave-owners in the 21st century
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
kys
>>
>>17929098
Nice b8. If true >>>/pol/ educate yourself. Just don't fall for the nazi meme.
>>
>>17929098
Kill yourself, one less of you self-wallowing faggots
>>17929460
Sounds like Mussolini, too lazy to look it up
>>
File: b8.png (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
b8.png
8KB, 284x177px
0/10
>>
>>17929098
you should have kys if you were black so its np
>>
>>17929098

mmmm I love bait
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.