[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to meet women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0193.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0193.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I have a horrible time meeting new women my age. I am 26 and I just have no fucking idea where to meet women my age. like where do women in their mid twenties hang out at? I don't like bars or clubbing.

What are my options? It honestly feels like all the women my age are dead or taken.
>>
>>17929062
install tinder
>>
>>17929063
Do this if you wish to meet scum.
>>
>>17929063
But I am black anon. Tinder doesn't work if you are black and looking for healthy relationships.
>>
None. If you're not into bars or clubbing, you should know that everyone this age has gone thru multiple relationships by now and either is going to 1. Keep being a barfly, 2. Focus on their career, or 3. Isolate from society. You're looking for option 1 it seems, since youre out of school, yes?
>>
>>17929069
just use it for practice my nigga. you got nothing to lose even if you're black
>>
>>17929062

Take up dancing. Like, sign up for various dancing classes and shit.
>>
>>17929072
I am out of school. I just don't like bar scenes. I don't like drinking and I don't like bar atmosphere. I honestly wish music stores were less... dead and less retaily. Music stores nowadays are empty and feel like you are just shopping. Not hanging out like you would in a book store though.

I also really want a girl by age. Women in their early twenties are too uppity and want to do all this crazy shit. I am just trying to chill out and sleep.
>>
>>17929093
Dancing is one of THE MOST appalling and worthless activities for me. I hate dancing with such furious passion that I would love to see it scorched from history and everyone forget how to dance. That is how much I hate it.
>>
>>17929103
Have you tried picking up girls at an autism support group?
>>
>>17929103

Well, okay then. But if you want to meet people as an adult you are going to have to start doing activities where people meet and get together. Dancing is a great such activity, but I'm sure there's plently others.
>>
>>17929099
Ugh god I can see you already from what you're saying

> You're one of those ugly fucking hipster NEETS
> You probably own a record player and "collect" records for modern music
> You probably have extreme social anxiety when talking to a woman because they can smell out the desperate horse shit
>Had a gay experience or two
>>
>>17929126
I don't have a record player. Don't collect records either.

I do have some anxiety but it's mostly because I have so little to say. Do you know what it's like to have so few things to say? It's a nightmare.
>>
>>17929062
Just had someone like you last week, I stand by the advice I gave him
>Meet friends through friends
You have friends with other social circles you are not acquainted with? You could either just go meet their other friends and naturally meet girls, or ask for an introduction if there's any girl they think is a good fit for you. This way you both get girls who are looking and they come with a recommendation from someone who knows you, doesn't get better than this.
>Open your eyes
Wherever you spend your day to day I am sure you encounter a lot of people on the street, buses, passing you by in the library, each of these encounters has potential.
>Expand your horizons
Go find new hobbies, you will meet new people

First method is by far the best
>>
>>17929262
Fuck. I don't mind meeting friends through friends but only if the friend doing the introduction is a girl. I don't like meeting girls through dudes. Dudes tend to have shit taste when it comes to setting up guys. Problem is that I don't have any friends who are girls. It's RIP
>>
>>17929277
It really depends on the guy, some guys, especially guys who are married, actually get pretty adept at matchmaking. Girls just seem to breath it from a very young age, so they're hard to beat.
I think another element is that biologically guys can have a lot of partners, so many guys would like to fuck their female friends deep inside, and won't set them up with other guys.

BTW, why not acquire female friends?
>>
>>17929284
I would love to acquire female friends. No idea how though. I graduated college already which has destroyed my social life.
>>
ITT:

It's impossible to meet people because every possibility to meet a person is shot down by incredibly obscure and outlandish specificities
>>
>>17929293
Ask your male friends to introduce you to other friends of theirs, which are probably 50% female?
Even if you don't want your guy friends settign you up with dates, I'm sure you wouldn't mind meeting their friends for befriending purposes
>>
>>17929062

meetup.com

craigslist events etc

look at the freebie newspapers

just go to some activities til you find what you like

try social dancing - contra zydeco swing cajun country western - not a bar scene because you don't stand around & talk
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.