[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else lost all hope in humanity? I just decided to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: zf3A5Qp.jpg (90KB, 598x539px) Image search: [Google]
zf3A5Qp.jpg
90KB, 598x539px
Has anyone else lost all hope in humanity? I just decided to be a right cunt for the rest of my days. I've been blessed with good looks (not that that matters in this day and age) and I fuck women. My aim is to impregnate them and ruin what little of a pathetic excuse for a life they have. If they're insecure I comment negatively about how they look. It just feels great to destroy people. Like fuck it, we're only on earth for a limited time, may aswell make everyone miserable.
>>
>>17929056
good lucks eh? you've been given a genetic blessing. why all the bitterness?
>>
>>17929061
Because life is shit. You're a hamster on a wheel chasing a piece of cheese on a string until you die. You can't truly be happy.
>>
>>17929067
Good goy
>>
>>17929075
This new globalist society is making everyone miserable. We are all obsessed by materialism and consumerism. Fuck it, everything around you will eventually perish. Your body will perish. Nothing you do will ever matter. You will be completely forgotten eventually. Nobody will ever know you existed. Sounds fucked.
>>
>>17929056
>Like fuck it, we're only on earth for a limited time, may aswell make everyone awesome.
See what I did there? Why have your logic instead of this one? You aren't explaining the logic for your actions at all.

>>17929067
>You can truly be happy.
See again? You have a bad habit of just saying things. I don't know if you expect us to follow your mental pattern or just judge you for being a jaded cunt. I'll let you know, we are all doing the latter. Don't bother just saying things unless there is some kind of logic behind it. Obviously, you know you are in the minority here, so we definitely on on the same wavelength as you.

Most people who hate others have a psychological thing wrong with their brain, or they just hate themselves. Do you not know this? Most people onow this. We all think you are the fucked up on here, so your reasons for being a dick are more awkward and absurd than convincing.
>>
>>17929113
I don't give a shit what any of you faggots think. Half of you haven't even left your mothers basement.
>>
>>17929117
I was married for 9 years, I'm in the military, and have been to dozens of countries, as well as deployed to war zones.

I think I have a little life experience.

But good for you. Do whatever you want. I know hardship builds character, so go help people build their character. Not sure why you made the thread if yoy don't care what we think. Sounds super pathetic but okay lol
>>
>>17929127
>Being in the military makes you hard
No, it only makes you stupid. The government doesn't care about you. You're just an asset to them, an expendable asset.
>>
Hey man, if you want to use existential nihilism to justify hate and suffering you feel free, just know that you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>17929133
> Corporation doesn't care about you, you're just an expendable asset

I never figured out why people on 4chan get so triggered by military service
>>
I've certainly lost hope in:
-the idea that humanity has an inherent capacity for good and empathy (there's a hard limit on tribe size in the brain)
-the idea that I will be able to retire one day
-the idea that our current state of existence will survive through my lifetime

but existential nihilism doesn't really support any action, in practical terms it's a fairly useless philosophy. Personally I bent towards hedonism and plan to commit suicide once the people that would be hurt by such an act are gone.
>>
>>17929144
You can do what you want. I'm just telling you that you're putting your life on the line for something that isn't worth it. Spend what little time we humans have on earth with your family.
>>
>>17929144
Young people see military service as essentially a trick/trap for the poor and indebted. Enlist, lose your rights, get molded into an expendable grunt, shoot some brown people and put the fear of god into a country with oil, then come home and get shit on by the VA for the rest of your life
>>
>>17929133
Ugh, god. Another brain dead civilian that wants to judge the military way of life without ever experiencing it or knowing a damn thing about it. Only about 5-10% of the whole military ever sees live combat. The rest just supports the mission. I sit behind a desk all day, get free college classes, discounts everywhere, bitches creaming when they see me in uniform, no TSA checks at the airport sonce I'm a verified flier as a member of the military, the list goes on. It's the smartest thing I ever did and I really wish I had joined sooner.

>believing the military is looking for excuses to kill you
Yeah, no. Do you know how much time/money goes into one service member? The cost of replacing them? I'll give you that America loves war, but yeah, basically none of us die. I don't know anyone who knows anyone who's ever even been in combat or knows someone who died.

But feel free to continue yelling at the government like a fat nerd instead of getting easy money and incentives from it by joining the military. Makes no difference to me, boss
>>
>>17929150
>>17929153
I'm the guy replying who has actually been in the military. It's so funny how covilians think we all are running through jungles, backflipping off tanks while dual wielding machine guns.

I live in fucking Italy and the government pays me to be here. I've traveled to so many countries, learned so much, and am close to my BA -- and the gov pays for it. Aside from basic training, the only time I've even touched a gun was right before deploying. I've touched a gun 3 times in the last 7 years, and all was for training purposes at a gun range. People take more risks living in shitty neighborhoods, especially nowadays in America
>>
>>17929175
Might join myself if it's as good as you say. Probably could give me some meaning in life.
>>
>>17929175
I'm going to assume you're an officer in a specific program

Most officers come from schools or are recruited

Enlistees/privates get to be blown up.
>>
>>17929162
I'm derailing this thread to ask about your military experience.

What was basic training like? I'm planning on joining the Air Force not too long from now. How do you prepare for it? Is it as hard as everyone makes it out to be? And when it comes to drill officers, are they really that bad? I mean, I want to prepare so I won't laugh or cry out of instinctual response when they start screaming in my face
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.