[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AIDS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2757.png (118KB, 293x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2757.png
118KB, 293x287px
I was wondering if someone like me will high likely get AIDS even with a condom on?

I've hired 4 hookers in total for the past two years and I'm planning on hiring more hooker in the future for a more active sex life, but still I couldn't help myself but worry that I might get contracted with STDs. Just two nights ago I went to the nearest massage parlor and went all the way with my therapist, she said she's been doing her job for more than a year, which is a trigger sign that I had to put a condom on no matter what. I've read that you'd be able to tell if she's infected by smelling her vaginal parts, but I was too embarrassed to do that.

I heard that possible signs of AIDS includes smelly penis, signs of swollen penis etc. and even though I don't have any of those symptoms, I wanted to be at least 99.9% sure that I don't have STD without checking a doctor. You can definitely tell I'm a very paranoid man and I would definitely hate it if people found out I had AIDS since most people who knew me would say I am a kissless virgin.
>>
as a medfag, if you dont want to pay money, some organisations have free tests, mostly for gay people, here in germany they can be done anonymously.

But as long as you use a condom you are on the safe side, period. And as long as you dont live in a third world contry or africa in general, you should be pretty safe, because not many hookers have it and they often get controlled
>>
>>17928733
>3rd world

There's my problem.

I live in the Philippines and reportedly we have a very low HIV-infected population. All women I've had sex with are from massage parlors. But even if I had a very low chance of contracting one, I wanted to be very sure I don't have any kind of STDs because I don't want people near me getting infected from my stupid acts.

I did, however, consider getting checked on hospitals, but the problem is there's no anonimity, they want my name, address, contact no. etc. and I don't want being quarantined for this shit.
>>
If you want to make sure you don't get STDs, don't fuck hookers. I don't know the statistics, but condoms don't protect you 100% from STDs, and I would NOT bet my goddamn life on a little bag of latex.

About the other things you mentioned: No, you can't tell if someone is infected by smelling their genitals. Those might be symptoms, but it's obviously not a reliable test, otherwise doctors would use it. Besides, many people are infected with the HIV virus but don't have AIDS, which is the disease caused by the virus, because it's dormant. That means many people carry the virus around in their bodies and can infect others and feel perfectly healthy, sometimes for many years.

Look online and get informed:
https://www.optionsforsexualhealth.org/sexual-health/sexually-transmitted-infections/can-i-get-sti-if
>>
>>17928906
Hookers are far more clean on average than the random skank you pull from a bar.
>>
>more active sex life

I don't think that's what I'd call that.
>>
>>17928723
You're not lucky enough to get AIDS you pointless dumb excuse for shit
>>
>>17928970
Is this even true? Intuitively it does not seem so. Do you have a source?

Either way, prostitutes are still very high-risk.
>>
>>17928723

condoms are mostly for birth control and are not as effective for disease prevention

why ? because your crotch is grinding her crotch and all the little germs can jump

see crabs, herpes, gonnohera, syphillis all can jump a rubber
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.