[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being ghosted? what do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: [cant wake up].jpg (21KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
[cant wake up].jpg
21KB, 600x330px
>meet shy introverted girl on tinder
>speak for a few days
>we both spend new years eve alone in our rooms texting eachother
>after a few days she asks me for my number
>text nonstop until that night
>next day she stops replying
>she hasn't opened whatsapp since (last online sunday night)
>still matched with me on tinder

can't tell if she's just freaked out and anxious about meeting a new person or has decided she's made a mistake. I've messaged her twice on whatsapp since, and once on tinder to ask if my messages are coming through. I haven't messaged her in over 2 days now though.

It just confuses me because our conversations were great (she was saying as much herself) and we have loads of similar interests as well as personality types. She seemed really into me and I made sure to show the same back.

When I get a message from someone I don't really speak to it can take me hours/days to even open the message, so I can't quite tell if she's ghosting me or just unsure about things. Either way it fucking sucks to be stonewalled after thinking you've met someone cool.
>>
Maybe she just needs to pay her phone bill? It's happened to me simply talking to friends.
>>
File: 1477057176704.jpg (40KB, 312x332px) Image search: [Google]
1477057176704.jpg
40KB, 312x332px
>>17928676
I doubt it but I guess there's always the chance. She could easily find me on facebook because I have a very distinct name and use the same pic that I do on tinder/whatsapp, who knows?

Been using this piece of shit app since August and it took me til this point to find someone who seemed like they wanted to speak to me as much as I wanted to speak to them. All other women would stop replying after a couple tepid conversations. Maybe I'm just a pussy but the radio silence hurts and I'm not sure if I should embarrass myself further with more messages. I usually just move on when they don't reply but I've been speaking with her for days and it really pains me to think that's the end of it. I usually "get the message" when people stop replying, but this time it's just so confusing that I'm grasping on every possible reason why she hasn't messaged me yet.

I should probably add that she's 18 and I'm 25, so maybe she's just had second thoughts. I dunno.
>>
Just forget about her for a while. Be chased, don't chase.
>>
>>17928654
You need to manipulate women in order to have them and not seem desperate. But I know how you feel since I made the same mistake of talking to her every day.
>>
>>17928654
>>meet shy introverted girl on tinder
pro tip shy girls don't go on tinder

she might somebody else whos better than you. shit happens nothing u can do about it. which is why i prefer having male friends.
>>
>>17928654
she's got a guy that met her in real life and fucked her like she wanted. if you hit tinder you better be prepared to fuck the girl, quick
>>
>shy, introverted girl
>tinder
Good one op
>>
File: 1475078869215.jpg (89KB, 612x499px) Image search: [Google]
1475078869215.jpg
89KB, 612x499px
>>17928964
idk man

she told me I was the only reason she went on the app and she asked me for my number. wouldn't expect her to stop replying the day after she asks me for my number and says that sort of shit.

>>17928933
she's definitely shy but there's no real point elaborating on here. that's why i think she's curved me in all honesty, either that or she has a better irl option as you say.
>>
>>17928654
Move on.
>>
She probably found someone better.
>>
>>17929104
>that's why i think she's curved me in all honesty, either that or she has a better irl option as you say.
look m8 i found a "shy" girl on tinder who turned out to be a camwhore on /soc/ giving out nudes for attention. never shamed her for it just stopped talking to her and enjoyed the fap :)
not saying every girl is like that but don't put all your eggs in one basket.
>>
>>17928654
Wait for her to get back to you so you won't look desperate and/or bother her, she could be busy for multiple reasons.

I've dropped discussions with e-pals all of a sudden when IRL jumps me, school project, work overtime, discover ants and has to clean everything, family, etc.

Whatever you do, DO NOT leave messages like Dimitri the Lover did on Olga's answering machine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfez6RxVWV0
>>
Women are fickle. Same thing happened to me this week.
I met a girl on tinder, invited her to drink with me for NYE. She was at my place until 5am drinking and telling me deep, personal shit and we arranged to get lunch 2 days later. She flaked on me, texted me a couple standard things and hasn't spoken to me since.
It doesn't mean anything, just delete her number and move on.
>>
>>17930118
yeah, I won't send anything I regret. my friend actually write a handwritten letter several pages long to his ex and got no reply, a lesson I'll never forget.

>>17930149
that is real bullshit man. I feel angry on your behalf, I'm not sure how you can be so nonchalant about it. I guess I'm the only one taking any of this shit slightly seriously. It's sort of fucked up how little we care about the impact our actions have on strangers from the internet, the weight of our actions feel meaningless as there's no history or mutual friends there to ensure rightful feelings of guilt and shame when we act so ruthlessly and without regard for how it will feel for the other.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.