[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ help please. my boyfriend recently told me that his mom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: who.png (1MB, 980x980px) Image search: [Google]
who.png
1MB, 980x980px
/adv/ help please.

my boyfriend recently told me that his mom had him circumcised when he was a youn-ish boy. the way it happened seems really messed up and it makes me really angry/unhappy. apparently he asked his mom how to clean underneath his foreskin properly and she responded saying they could make it so he doesn't need to clean it anymore and had it done. the doctor messed up leaving a very sensitive area attached and cutting part of the head, leaving bad scarring. after that he said his dick remained painfully sensitive for years and even now he can't wear underwear with seams.

am i wrong to be upset about this? it seems really messed up.

how do i get over it?

he also told me that he got cosmetic treatment painfully over the course of a few months for a viral infection. the treatment was only removing lesions but leaving the infection so he'd have to come back multiple times. i feel similarly to this as well because the procedure is recommended against for children.
>>
In what way are you upset?
Like...I'd have some kind of feeling about this too, but you're going to have to clarify what you mean.
>>
>>17928515
like, angry that his mom is so irresponsible(for the first part, especially doing it without explaining what it was) and annoyed at her slightly but more angry at the doctor for doing it.
>>
>>17928519
You should be angry at the people who push the circumcision industry. The doctors and lawyers who prop it up.

Did you know that your boyfriend's neurological chemistry has been permanently altered due to the circumcision? People who made this study were then taken to court by numerous lawyers representing medical institutions who rely on this kind of procedure.
>>
>>17928513
It's over. It's done. Regret it if you wish. But don't waste valuable emotional energy on anger.
>>
>>17928547
i did have some idea of that kind of thing, but his mom admitted she just did it cause she didn't know how to clean it. he's from a country where this isn't a common practice but she isn't native to there.
>>
>>17928555

yes but -how- do i stop caring about that? i just feel like it's really fucked up and wondering how anyone could do that to their child.
>>
>>17928547

>piece of dick skin with no endocrine tissue is removed
>neurological changes

Yeah...no.

Not pro-circumcision, just anti-bullshit-arguments-that-make-the-movement-look-stupid. It's such a dramatic complaint anyway. The food your mum eats while you're in the womb, how she's feeling emotionally, and a million other things of that nature alter your brain chemistry forever, suck it up.

Anyway OP, that's a good way to be mad, but tons of people have beef with their SO's family and it is what it is. I resent my husbands mom A LOT for shit she did to him growing up but there's nothing to be done. I support him in the aftermath and do my best to be civil to her.
>>
>>17928560
Yes, his mom is an irresponsible idiot who's kind of a shitty mom.

>>17928562
Nothing you can do. Just don't do it to your child.
>>
>>17928564

i thought op was talking about psychological effects that the procedure has on a young child (8-9) capable of memory.
>>
>>17928564
The neurological change is typical of that of extreme pain trauma experienced by people who have physical abuse in childhood.
>>
>>17928513
This is why circumcision should be illegal for boys like it is for girls.
>>
>>17928513
don't you people have anything else to do or to bitch about? fuckin crybabies, really bad shit happens and this isn't really bad shit get over it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.