[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Partner uses Snapchat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: badgalrihanna.w190.h190.2x.png (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
badgalrihanna.w190.h190.2x.png
8KB, 250x250px
I need advice, I have been dating my boyfriend for 2 years now for the first year we weren't official lately I've been getting really annoyed by my boyfriends snapchats he has been recieveing from his bestfriend (he's known longer) that's a girl and its starting to put a strain on our relationship. Now I'll admit I am a Clingy, Insecure, and Easily Jeoulous Person which is why I need third Party Unbiassed opinions as to whether I am crazy or I do have a valid point as to why I am getting angry with my boyfriend cause he says I am making a mountain out of a mole hill and then I end up feeling shit and just accept it. The first snapchat I had seen was his bestfriend had sent him a pic while she was peeing on the toilet she was fully clothed it was from the waist up and just had I'm peeing on there now that i write it doesnt seem to bad. he was like if it was a guy bestfriend it wouldn't matter. The Second Snapchat I seen was her sitting in a bath you could only see the foam no bodyparts at all I dont even think her knees were showing but I got upset that she was sending her pics while she was in a bath. Again he was like I am making a mountain out of a mole hill. The third snapchat she was sitting on the floor in her undies she had hurt her groin and had an ice pack resting on her inner thigh. Again I got angry Seeing some girls polkadot undies on my boyfriends phone does that. but again my boyfirend was like im making a mountain out of a mole hill who knows how many other people she sends that too im probably not the only one who she sends that too, she also sends ones of her in the shower from the cleavage up. he says if he went to the beach he would see the same thing, there's no actual nudity but is this really what dating is all about now. Is that all ok or do I need to get over it or as my boyfriend says "stop making a mountain out of a mole hill over complete and utter shit"?
>>
>>17928510
It doesn't seem like they are doing anything weird. You're worrying too much.

The only pic that would bother me slightly was the undies one, but it doesn't seem sexual.
>>
Wait what, she sends your boyfriend what are essentially sexts and expects you to be okay with it? It's exposed body parts. Obviously it's meant to be sexual.

Girls who are just friends don't send pictures of themselves in sexual ways.
>>
>>17928510
It's his best friend.
Be a good GF and have a threesome with them. It's the only way to make it right.
>>
>>17928518
This is a lie. I know plenty of college sluts who flaunt their shit all the time to friends/people they're not going to fuck.
>>
File: starcryingbyokios.png (255KB, 500x443px) Image search: [Google]
starcryingbyokios.png
255KB, 500x443px
>Normie problems
Kek.

Only ever get involved with people who are marriage material. You're only asking for trouble otherwise.

Enjoy your breakup.
>>
>>17928530
>He thinks he can tell if someone is marriage material without being with them for a while
>anime picture
What a surprise
>>
>>17928548
You can find out by getting to know the person and their values. If their values don't match up for long term relationship material, then don't date them.

Do you date everybody possible regardless of your opinion of them? Obviously not, you make judgements based on what you know about the person.

Make better judgements. Don't get mad because you've been told to not to make shitty decisions and think about what you're doing every once in a while.
>>
>>17928527
If my girlfriend was getting shirtless pics from some dude that was "just her friend" I would be concerned. So would most people here. Why should the converse be different?
>>
I believe there is nothing to worry about really?

Let's be honest, there are no nudes and its snapchat so god knows how many people she sends them too.
>>
>>17928594
Gives me an idea.

Perhaps create a snapchat mule account and add OP's friend under the guise of being some guy. Then if she sends you those snaps to you as well, she's just a whore who wants attention, but if she only sends it to your boyfriend she's a whore who wants your boyfriend.
>>
What's wrong with girls these days, as you said "you're clingy" relax, if he is still with you he ain't going anywhere ffs
>>
>>17928573
>implying men and women should be equal
>>
You're over reacting.
>>
quite honestly, she might not be the best person on this planet, but if they have been friends for a long time, then she would have had enough reasons to catch him, if she wanted him and it's not like you cant see people in undies on every second advertising out there. (your female mind tells you those pictures are more special, because they are from his friend, but the seting things in relationship is a female only thing and doesnt apply to guys). Im not saying you have to trust her completely, but stay with the facts and stop directing your attention on her. This way you can avoid picking unnecessary discussions.

Second thing, you know and say it, that you are a clingy and jealous person. It is not her, putting the strain on your relationship, it is you having a problem with their friendship and therefore you, damaging your relationship. Relationships revolve a lot around trust and jealousy should be dissolved for making a relationship last.

Third: It is very common that controling GFs break all ties from their BF to other girls. It's your choice to do it, but by doing it you basically make him choose between you two and even if he chooses you, you plant a seed of regret and bitterness. because whenever he will encounter her, hear from her or think of their past good moments, every thought like this nimbles away a piece of his love to you.
>>
>>17928510
Fuck your bf doing that. Idk, on the one hand, insecurity and WILL kill a relationship. (I just broke up with my gf of 3 years after desperately trying to get her to deal with all her problems mentally so we could both be happy...

But I digress... He is kidding himself. If it truly upsets you then you can ask him to tell his friend what's going on; say that you know there's nothing going on, but that it's disrespectful to you, and it's not something a guy in a relationship should be doing.

That's not too say having the friend is bad, but he better treat her as a friend
>>
>>17928648
>>>>/pol
>>
I get jealous of my wife using snapchat. Supposedly its harmless but ultimately its hiding stuff.

It was annoyingly bad, then we got marriage counseling. At some point though I had to trust her and put away my inner abandoned child. She also learned to treat me with better respect.

In the back of my mind i still worry about it. But, what can you do?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.