[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A boyfriend in distress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (847KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
847KB, 4032x3024px
I'm going to keep this short for the sake of the reader and the post length.
My girlfriend and I have been together for a year. I love this woman, I would give my life for her, I would walk through miles of broken glass on bare feet just to make her happy. I've spent this past year being the happiest man on earth because of how amazing of a girlfriend I have. She doesn't treat me the same, but I don't care. I love her, and I know she feels the same deep down inside. We were both virgins in our relationship, I wanted to wait until marriage, she was just saving herself for someone special. New Years night, she was drunk and I wasn't. She wasn't so drunk that she couldn't walk or have a conversation, but if you talked to her you could tell she had had something to drink. We get home, we do sexual stuff together, as she's been wanting to do so all night. Nothing serious, All light stuff. I ask her if she wants to have Sex. She pauses, and says, "yeah, I guess". We do it, although she requested that we stop after a minute or so. I wore a condom, I was gentle, I didn't force anything. She asks if we can stop and go to bed, I say yes. Over the next few days she's silent towards me. She texts me and tells me that our relationship makes her uncomfortable. I've been avoiding her and leaving her alone when we see each other so that I don't bother her. What should I do? I feel horrible. I feel like I raped my girlfriend. Am I a horrible person for this? I never meant to hurt her. I love her, and it's killing me inside to think about what this is doing to her. I know she must feel 10x worse for how his makes her feel. I just want her to be happy. What can I do?
>>
I would talk to her in person about what happened and tell her how you feel about the incident. It's not completely your fault since she did give consent. While she was drunk, she must have remembered what happened judging by how she's been silent towards you, so she should know that she did say "yeah".

Either way, just dote on her and make sure she knows you're sorry.
>>
>>17927753
>What can I do?

assuming this all isn't total b.s. then yes you seriously fucked up here op

taking advantage of a drunk girl ? you will be lucky if she doesn't call the police

and this is classic

> I know she feels the same deep down inside.

you fucking idiot, girls have zero problem expressing themselves so whatever YOU THINK she feels is just b.s. in your head

good luck pal
>>
She sounds autistic, and you sound like a major faggot
>>
Not saying it was rape but "yeah I guess" isn't exactly a green light. Sounds like your lust won over that night. Why did you have to go for it at that point?

I don't think it's salvageable but you two should talk.
>>
You need to tell her that you need to talk in private about what happened immediately. Talk it over and see why she's upset exactly.

Obviously she's upset that her first time was half-drunk, and she feels she didn't consent fully. Which she didn't. Make it right OP
>>
Quit being such a damn pussy
>>
Update. She's told her friends that she said she wasn't ready the entire time, basically telling them that she said no to it. This is it. I'm not going to let her lie about me and make me seem like the bad guy anymore. I'm not letting it slide. It's probably over from here. Thanks guys, I appreciate you trying to help, even though I asked a little too late.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.