[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tsundere in class

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 4L_dBk73b8b.jpg (143KB, 1460x700px) Image search: [Google]
4L_dBk73b8b.jpg
143KB, 1460x700px
Hello anons. I've been confused with this crap everyday since I met her. The story goes as follows:
>One year ago, new class, new school, new people.
>Got to know this really cute girl in class that at first acted really nice to me.
>Since I have nice social skills and an above average IQ I tend to participate a lot in class, I am pretty much the guy that speaks the most in class.
>Since I'm intelligent, when teachers ask ""hard"" questions, I'm usually the only one that gets it (pretty much all class is dumber than me)
>They don't get my smart jokes (you know, those in which you have to think a little?)
>Class starts hating on me because I'm smart and have success in school.
>End up with shitty nicknames created by the buff "popular" dumb guy in class.
>Still manage to maintain and make friends in class (we're 30 and i can count with 5 people in class so not all is lost).
>A year goes by...
>The qt girl that I met that acted nice in the beggining along the last year started acting like a total tsundere which turned me on a lot. Sadly, she isn't in my group of friends in class (she's not one of the 5). I can't to get closer to her, because even though we've been on the same class for a year now, we've never had a long conversation, only passive agressiveness, and she getting pissed of at me showing off my intelect. Tsundere as she is, whenever I do something that pisses her off, she starts getting closer to me, and talking to me (she steals my chair, calls me dumb, and tries to debate with me in phylosophy class and prove aby of my points wrong, even when they're 100% right).
> I can't get closer to her outside class as she is not in my group of friends and she hangs out with the people in class that hate me (including the buff dumb guy).

My questions are:
1st: How do I deal with this qt? I wouldn't mind becoming her boyfriend, so any tips to get closer or solve this tsundere dillemma would be welcome.

2nd: How to deal with the retarded class?
>>
Their not making fun of you because you are smart. Just saying. I figured someone as smart as you would have figured that out.
>>
Whenever I do something that pisses her off, she starts hating on me, and the more she gets pissed at me, the more she starts showing signs she likes me, for example, she starts mentioning me a lot more, even out loud, and she starts trying to piss me off which doesnt work since I start laughing when she tries to piss me off since I find it funny and not annoying which in turn makes her even more pissed off seeing she can't fight back, which in turn makes her even more mad at me, making her show more signs she likes me.
>>
>>17927505
I second this. People don't make fun of smart people. They make fun of arrogant people. Being nice, and helping others is a quality women look for. They look for confidence, not jerks who think they are above others. You can't even connect with others on an emotional plane because you refuse to treat them as your equal.
>>
>>17927505
Care to explain why then please?
>>
>>17927523
Well maybe I failed to mention this. I was always super nice with everyone, they just got mad at me cause I got good results and know way more stuff they don't which they envy. Like in geography, the teacher asks the capital of X and I'm the only one that knows, and they don't like to feel dumber or inferior so they resort to nicknames and stuff. I treat all people with due respect.
>>
>>17927543
Actually, no. You're so into yourself, that you don't even have a sense of reality. You're delusional. An obvious autistic wrapped up in his own world where everyone is beneath him. You think people should give you respect and praise you for your intellect. However, that's not the real world. The truth is, personality-wise, you suck. No one likes you and you can't even realize why. I've explained why, but you're too stupid to understand because your sense of worth is warped.
>>
>>17927487
I was "the smart guy" too and I got along fine with the class, even if not everyone was my friend and I didn't especially like everybody, we at least acted decently towards each other. Whether you're smart or not is not the issue most likely, you're probably more like a smartass or just give off the impression of an arrogant know-it-all.

Be friendly and helpful, try not to be dismissive.
>>
>>17927553
You're talking out of your ass and you have no idea what you're saying. Maybe it was the way I wrote the tread that triggered you. Unlike your line of reasoning, I have quite the amount of quality friends a lot of people wish having and have had a few girlfriends before for your information. As I said, I treat all with respect.
Anyways, I'm still waiting for someone to help me on my real questions, any help on conquering this gal would be apreciated.
>>
>>17927580
I'm 60% sure you're trolling now.
>>
>>17927487
>someone not liking you is an anime meme

You're over the edge lad
>>
nice b8/10 i almost felt my blood pressure rising with this one
>>
If this is real you sound insufferable.
>>
>>17927580
I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at MIT, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids with Anonymous, and I have over 300 confirmed DDoSes. I am trained in online trolling and I’m the top hacker in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another virus host. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we chat over IRC I am tracing your IP with my damn bare hands so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your computer. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack into your files in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every piece of malware ever created and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the world wide web, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit code all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>17927580
You don't use "amount" for countable nouns anon: you use "number". :^)
>>
OP here.
Today I went to lunch with her and a bunch of other friends and it went well.
I managed to sit right next to her and we talked all lunch. This seems like a good first step. While she seemed shy at first, not even looking at me in the eyes while we talked, along the conversation it got more natural and in the end we were laughing at our own jokes and she had no problem looking at me anymore.
Where do I go from here anons?
>>
>>17929390
Have more lunches
>>
You sound like a insufferable douche OP.
>>
>>17927487
I was smart throughout my schooling to. No one ever made fun of me for being smart. In fact, I went from unknown nerd to fairly popular by the end of my high school career. Maybe you're just a faggot who thinks he's smart but is actually only book smart.
>>
File: GifNultxy.gif (331KB, 460x338px) Image search: [Google]
GifNultxy.gif
331KB, 460x338px
>>17927487
She's probably thinks you're a narcissistic faggot that thinks he's above others. Prove her wrong by inviting her for coffee or something along that line, and show her she's in the wrong. It's not that hard, really.

Good luck, faggot.
>>
>>17927487

Post a picture of your face anon.
>>
>>17929686
She*
>>
File: IMG_1758.jpg (122KB, 803x651px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1758.jpg
122KB, 803x651px
>>17927487

You sound like an unbearable cunt, OP.
>>
>>17927580
Truly respectable that way of talking of yours. You might have narcissism.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.